Guys I’m in tears. I’m so happy

Guys I’m in tears. I’m so happy.

look I'm glad you Americans are doing okay but please post about tv and film on this board alright? This goes for anti-trump posters as well

Nice.

This is television and films, not politics

FPBP

back to your containment board you chubby faggot

You must be new. You have to make the initial post Sup Forums related, like "Movies where the good guy wins?"

>fifteen going on fifty

Can we have the same guy in Europe please?

Europe needs leaders like him.

go back pls

that guy looks like me

Senile?

im sure trudeau will virtue signal away this probelm

Now if only he'd do something about H-1b's.

>ignore his many accomplishments
>b-but look at this twitter mistake
Liberals are embarrassing

You think he's sporting that skullet ironically or is he just oblivious?

And if anyone else had done this you'd call them a retard. Found the soyboy.

lmao

Soy boys are usually just oblivious

>Trump bans travel to "keep America safe"
>Under his term we get the deadliest mass shooting in a place of worship AND the deadliest mass shooting in U.S history
>White men were the culprits

Yeah, its those refugees we gotta be concerned about.

>those monumental leaps in logic
You should try out for the olympics

I hated that fucking episode.
>Don't be racist! Your politically unstable planet of recovering farmers will only benefit from enrichment by a society of space-farmers where women completely rule over men
>Oh and I noticed that your religious zealots, well these people are too! aren't you lucky :)

>your kids are more likely to be abused by someone you know and think are safe
>as such, you're better off leaving your child unattended with the babbling vagrant in the park than with your brother

You can't prevent violence without a clear motive, the Vegas shooter was a mentally ill guy he had no ideological motivation e.g. He wasn't a Muslim, Neo Nazi, Antifa.etc Trump can prevent potential Islamic terrorism with immigration laws but he can't deport all mentally ill people because one guy with guns happened to be insane. Also doesn't the fact that relatively few Islamic terrorist incidents (compared to Europe) occurred this year strongly imply his policies are working?