ITT: cartoons the hatedom of which is as much cringe as/even more cringe than their fandom

ITT: cartoons the hatedom of which is as much cringe as/even more cringe than their fandom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps9bUx8aWpE
youtube.com/watch?v=opoaXSxYJv8
youtube.com/watch?v=AZQiXA38bVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Samurai Jack
>MLP

The Trump hatedom is giving the fandom a run for its money.

It's time to kick Johnny off the table.

Yesterday a bunch of newfag spics on /bant/ tried to raid /mlp/ on pixel canvas by making rainbows over the ponies, but failed miserably because they could not do more than a sixth of the damage

i ate thos food

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps9bUx8aWpE

youtube.com/watch?v=opoaXSxYJv8
I watched this a year ago but from what I remember there's Johnny Test, Breadwinners, Barney, some specific characters like Nelson, and a bunch of movies nobody cared about

OK, this seems like the best thread to ask it in, but does anyone have that Camptown Races parody where the lyrics are about hating Johnny Test? I'm sure whether it was a greentext or a vocaroo, because I've never seen it?

Pickle And Peanut

Polandball.

Steven Universe

Unironically this
I mean the fandom is obviously terrible, with all the insane SJWs, artist harrassing and writing fake reviews for a real life hotel
But whenever I seen SU brought up here, it's like an army of personal SU Barneyfags comes in and starts shitting on it with no end, claiming how it's the death of animation industry and everything there is terrible
For fuck's sake, SU's ED page isn't as salty as this place about it

For every SJW there is at least 3 spergs that furiously reference and attack the show at any given opportunity.

Tiny Horses and
This. I always laugh at the anons trying to justify all their sperging over it as this being the only place they can "truly discuss the show with no circlejerking", yet lack the self-awareness to notice they're very much just circlejerking over their vitriol for it.

MLP's hatedom is the worst. It's the worst because nobody's serious about it. Whereas with Samurai Jack or Steven Universe or pretty much any show with a hatedom here, people will make actual criticism of the show, with MLP it doesn't get beyond the level of "A cartoon about ponies? That sounds stupid", "You know what I hate? The fans. Also the show is boring".
And it's not like there AREN'T things to complain about in the show itself. There certainly are. There's just no place to complain about them that isn't full of edgelords.

Teen Titans Go.

But that's more of a technicality, since neither the fandom nor the hatedom are particularly bad.

Rick and Morty. The hatedom got into unspeakably retarded levels when the season 3 premiere aired.

thought he did a reality show, not a cartoon

Whatever the hell this guy was on

This.

Rick and Morty is a fine, but flawed show. Unfortunately you can't just say "I like watching R&M but the marriage drama needs toned down, that shit happens every episode now", you have to completely shit your diaper and post "WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB REDDIT AND MEMEY xD"

>with MLP it doesn't get beyond the level of "A cartoon about ponies? That sounds stupid",
If you know what Barney's like, you'd know that simply even trying to visualize watching it would be a near-impossible challenge in and of itself, so people are more likely to deride others based on how it's Barneyshit.

I also feel like people completely miss the point of Rick's character when they shit on the show.
He's not the "ebin atheist redditor who saves the day with science," he's a selfish piece of shit that endangers everyone around him for his own ends who also happens to have a soft spot for his family.

fucking this. R&M's hatebase is more cancerous that reddit itself.

The most baffling part about Barneyposters is that they have a genuinely encyclopedic knowledge of the show.
Like someone will post a single quote or set piece, and there's that guy screaming about people who masturbate to Barney.

Sup Forums! That's it! How DARE you have a cringy hatedom thread and not mention the people who keep making these GoAnimate Caillou videos? THAT'S IT Sup Forums! You're GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED for 475892012198109102392333792782673545643634789886548901928765 GORILLION YEARS! Now go to your room now!

To be fair, there really isn't a fandom for caillou, so it should be disqualified.

Goanimate has a few gems
youtube.com/watch?v=AZQiXA38bVY

I feel the same way about Rick and Morty Fans. He's not the "ebin athiest redditor who saves the day with science and WUBABLOUNADUBDUB XDD WHAT S MY PRUPOSE SERVE BUTTER WOW THIS SHOW TELLS IT LIKE IT IS," he's a selfish piece of shit that endangers everyone around him for his own ends who also happens to have a soft spot for his family.

Go to bed Lee.

so much this

Barneyfag exists, there is nothing that even competes.

There are also fucjing fluffy abuse threads 24/7 on Sup Forums by those retards, mods don't even ban it

>not the anti-brony allies
At least those guys upload regular podcasts.

The paradox here is beautiful. United in their hatred for the brony fandom because of how autistic and pathetic they are, they create a hateclub, which is incredibly autistic and pathetic.

It's the Chris Chan paradox. Don't try to understand it.

Not sure if it counts, but here goes anyway.

The fucking Go animate shit.
>OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH CAILLOU HOW DARE YOU! YOU ARE SO SO SO SO SO GRRROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED FOR-
It's fucking terrible. There are so many god damn videos of it. There's a fucking noodle from gorillaz gets grounded.

This. The show isn't great, but the amount of hatred it brings is silly.

>p-pls don't make fun of shitty things i like: the thread

How pathetic. You know what i do when someone hates something i love? I let them be, not start to feel insecure about being a fan like you SUfags.