Let's get some hunger kino going

Let's get some hunger kino going.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maccas?lang=en
youtu.be/A7t8lcI8iA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wish there was somewhere to get a good burger at 2 in the morning

I’ve gotten real sick of fries over the past couple years. Such an overrated food, and so terrible for you. I’ll take almost any other side over fries if it’s available.

I wish that was my burger right about now

Just go to Maccas. Almost every Maccas is open 24 hours and although everything they serve tastes worse around that time it will still satiate your cravings.

Are you me? I can't stand them any more. Occasionally I'll have the served with a meal but for the most part I actively avoid them. If I do get them, I end up not eating half or more of them.

>tfw my wife hates burgers and thus I never really order them either for whatever reason
I hate her for that. Whenever I do order one I remember how great they are.

really?

>ywn live in america and eat hamburgers all day

What?

A shitload of the places in America serve shitty burgers. I ate burgers non stop when I was there but I swear only half of them I enjoyed and I felt really tired and lethargic by about the 7th day.

Those aren’t normal fries. Normal fries are just boring as shit, and I’d honestly rather have a salad with a burger so at least I don’t feel as bad about it. If I want unhealthy food I want to enjoy it at least.

Are those chicken tendies triangles on the right?

The cookies Kevin grabs from that candy cupboard in Home Alone 2 always makes me want some.

There is no reason to feel bad about eating a burger, particularly if the rest of your diet is fine.
It's the soda and fries which need to be avoided.

That selection isn’t as appealing as I remember it.

Kill her and turn her body into burgers

Was literally about to say the same thing.

Americans

I know, that’s what I’m saying. Most of the calories you get from a meal at fast food is in the fries and drink. You’re almost better off getting two smaller burgers rather than a burger and fries.

Do Americans say "Maccas" or is it just Australia?

>My partner doesn't like something thus me as my own person deprive myself of it
Hate yourself for it, you pathetic faggot. Grow a pair and eat what you want.

think those are the dorito shaped cheese sticks

>Maccas
I have never heard that word in my life.

>partner
Faglord.

Depends on the fries. I'm not into fast food or restaurant fries anymore but if I ever go to Five Guys I need fries.

Love me some homestyle, thick cut, peanut oil fries. Good shit

it's Ausfag for McDonalds
twitter.com/maccas?lang=en

Australians but I've also heard plenty of Irish and a few Poms say it. No Americans say it and if you ask them where the closest Maccas is you will petrify them with confusion.
t. Australian who asked Americans where Maccas is on numerous occasions when drunk

get a burger with everything it's basically a salad anyway. that's why they call it the full salad

>I felt really tired and lethargic by about the 7th day.
That's the freedom kicking in BOI

I'm not the faggot not eating something because my wife doesn't like it.

I lived in the us and canada and everyone calls it Mickey D's.

>honey I would really love it if you stopped eating burgers
>ok sweetie
>and while were at it, lets go shopping later so I can pick out some new clothes for you
>alright babe
>and when we get done lets ask your friend Jamaal if he wants to come over I'm dying to see him
>anything for you, princess!

Because as a child that was an impossible amount of candy for you to obtain
As an adult you see that and probably think

>I ate more than that before noon last Saturday

JACKED

>american "cheese"

wtf unless that's roast beef then it's not even cooked in the center. not even rare. they just seared the top and bottom then slapped it on a bun. cheese aint even melted.

Whataburger

JUICY

Dude, Jack can't cook anything right. Seriously. Anything.

jack.webm

americans dont eat beans for breaksfast

Steak n Shake

thread ruined
jack ruins everything

>eating burgers
I prefer the Z Man sandwich

Smoked brisket, provolone cheese, bbq sauce and a fried onion ring on a bun

It's like 4000 calories and fills you up for a whole day

>that filename
W-what's the catch

Sheetz

>beans for breakfast
What the fuck is wrong with britbongs?
Beans for breakfast is a British thing.

more like a couple hours before im craving another

Usually if you live in a semi populated city youll have a couple local places that arenopen until 3am to grab some munchies. I have a few in my town and theyre all better than mcdicks and the like to begin with

>Not eating baked beans for breakfast
What is wrong with Americans? Beans are good virtually any time of day.

>cheese isn't melted
>buns aren't toasted
>meat is raw

Swap out the shrooms for a few slices of toast or some pea meal and you're set. English breakfast is divine

people in the southwest eat beans for breakfast

Border Fries? No one online knows they once existed

Stuntman Mike eating nachos in Death

youtu.be/A7t8lcI8iA0

Am I the only one who never really saw the appeal in nachos?
It's just corn chips and cheese. Not saying it's not tasty, but people act like it's the best snack/meal ever and I feel like I'm missing something.

easy to make and you can add whatever beyond the basic cheese

I'm slightly confused. This... is undercooked, right? Is this before it's actually fried or whatever, or is this from that shitty cooking channel on youtube?

>no black pudding

gtfo

No I think its some Italian pork, I've tried it and shits nice as fuck

I think Jack in the Box has a 24hr drivethrough

is this really true? in england burger king burgers are like 2000 calories

Eh, okay. Looks legit raw to me, but I'd fuck with it.

Its just dry I think, but I'm no /ck/ expert

ITS

FUCKING

RAW

It's slow smoked over months. The same way Prosciutto or Jamon is but obviously nowhere near the same calibre.
People like you are weird and I can only assume they have zero knowledge of food outside a few basic things.

it's prosciutto, dry cured

I went and looked up the video, and he never actually swallows it. So he's just an asshole that can't cook, and not a fucking lunatic trying to kill himself.

Which I guess is worse, actually.

I openly admit I have practically zero knowledge outside of watching Gordon Ramsey at 2am with my gf. But thanks, at least I know something more know.

most people where i live think parmesan cheese is that dry white powdery shit that comes in a can and "cool whip" is what whipped creme is. if i asked anyone in my family if they knew what prosciutto was they'd get mad at me for trying to make them feel dumb

life is suffering

it's not cooked at all, it's filled with so much salt and stored over months so that nothing can grow in it, a process humans have been using since ancient greece,

I would think this is basic knowledge but I guess since most of the aspies' dna that post here is comprised of 80% proteins from chicken tendies, I'm not surprised that people think cured meat is "undercooked"

You're welcome. It's slow cured, too. I typed up smoked and didn't even realise it until I saw your response so call me a faggot accordingly. And keep watching those vids and take the girlfriend to Spain and give Jamon a go.

it's actually capicola

read the filename

>amerimutts will eat this garbage and like it

You """people""" are animals

Wish I could watch Good Burger 2 every morning with a side order of Good Burger, but alas

>no hash brown

>he never enjoyed a cheap burger after having cheap beers with cheap friends

>live in the rich part of Massachusetts
>only decent burger joint near me is this 'organic' spot called BGood
>its actually pretty good

And I can always go into Boston for some Five Guys.

jesus christ america, it's just ground beef in a bun

Stupid people hate being made to feel stupid. You need to slowly introduce them to an idea and show rather than tell.
Give them a platter of some bread, prosciutto and parmigiano reggiano and they'll understand more than telling them could ever convey.

Okay, okay, motherfucker. I took a closer look at it and now it's obvious to me that it's indeed NOT raw. I actually had something to the same effect at xmas, so that post was more of a reactionary one. I honestly just thought it was that retard from youtube with a higher production budget.

Even the greatest chefs can appreciate a burger. It's virtually perfect in all its elements.

It's cured meat, it's not raw

Jesus Christ, jack.

Beans are good for lunch or dinner. And laid flat like that on a plate? What the fuck, UKfags? Get a fucking bowl and put rice in like a man. Or make chili with extra spiciness. Also
>eating beans with toast
>letting beans get in with sunny side up eggs
>eating cold beans

Dont watch Gordon Ramsey (unless it's his old UK shows or recipes on youtube). His US shows are attentionwhoring ADD riddled trash.

There's a world of difference between proper hamburgers with homemade quality meat patties with freshly sliced buns; and whatever mass produced factory garbage is shat out from American fast food chains.

In Britland sure, when you look up at the sky and it's always gray. So depressing you'll deprive yourself of any joy by eating beans for breakfast-no wonder why you fell in WW2 you had no fighting spirit-the sky never matched the beautiful blue on your flag like it does for Americans-who know how to eat a proper breakfast. USA USA USA WOOOOO

His youtube vids are the best it gets with cooking vids.
He's relaxed and just himself instead of the obnoxious swearing man.

No we don't. Orange County here, we eat them for lunch at Pollo Loco (if you're white) or with rice and hot sauce (if you're latino and not a faggot). We also eat the fried with tortillas or fried on burritos or fried on a torta (mexican sandwich with fried/cold ham and toasted buns).

>US shows are attentionwhoring ADD riddled trash.

That's a polite way of putting it. I fucking hate watching most times, but it passes an hour and it's mindless fun, which isn't bad in a relationship. Can never say it's not trash, though.

>burger has uncooked hot dog in it

Making some soy macaroni and cheese at the moment.

you can't even eat this wtf. do you have to cut it into pieces or some shit?