Who is your classicfu?

Who is your classicfu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0OhE6O-c0k
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xo6FaypcpY
youtube.com/watch?v=LF_chuSy9G4
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-hidden-life-of-marilyn-monroe-the-original-hollywood-mind-control-slave-part-i
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-hidden-life-of-marilyn-monroe-the-original-hollywood-mind-control-slave-part-ii/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Elsa Lanchester from The Bride of Frankenstein 1935
Probably coz we don't know a shit about her, so there is some mysterious aura

bumpety bump bump

barbara harris from freaky friday

youtube.com/watch?v=B0OhE6O-c0k

also, obviously, barbarella

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xo6FaypcpY

parents owned this movie, one of my first faps

my first crush (after belinda carlisle) was lily munster

fite me

i was too young to appreciate her beauty. desu i didn't even realise she was so pretty until now. daym mary poppins was hot

Bardot or Claudia Cardinale

10/10 chin

Zita Johann from The Mummy is a close second

Just for the hate sex.

Jesus Christ, those eyes!

>I'm a big girl
>for you

you're either gay or mtf

None oozed sex quite like Bacall did.

Prime Bacall is the all time classicfu kino.

Lauren Bacall for me, even if she is a kike.

Sophia Loren, Vivien Leigh and Audrey Hepburn runners up.

Those are the eyes that say "my safety phrase is Don't Stop" because God help you if you do stop.

Are you me?

Holy shit, Bacall hivemind

i've always thought she looked best in high noon for some reason. she is a 10/10 for me regardless though.

Samefagging idiot. Look at the number of posters/number of posts

>thread full of caked up manjawed jewesses
>gets triggered by a modest round faced qt

You really can't beat this. I think Michelle Pfeiffer came close.

Am I the only one who doesn't like High Noon? I appreciate what it does with the timespan, Cooper is solid and that song is okay but on the whole it's treated like a cinematic masterpiece when it's an above average western. It's not even close to the best of its genre.

All those posts were within 30 seconds of each other and only one of them was me.

Literally not samefagging, you brainlet. Just meme magic working.

Top tier jewess

i always thought the movie was just a 7/10, but i spent most of it drooling over grace kelly

Hedy also deserves a mention.

She looked the best in Dial M For Murder, but was the most innocent and cutest in Rear Window. Definitely one of the most beautiful women to ever walk this planet.

Europeanized Kike like ScarJo

93% bleached

Romanian-Jewish descent

Sure thang Mordechai

Europe claimed her back

US forever BTFO

Grace is a 10/10

She was a top tier waifu before they existed. Literally quit acting at her peak to become a princess and still took an Oscar with her.
Can you imagine the amount of threads that would have been made about her had Sup Forums been a thing in the 50s?

7% is still too much. If she's the mother of your children, they'll still be considered Jewish enough for admittance to Israel. Do no father children with a Jew.

R8 Michelle

Lily Munster

She was an indisputable 10 for a time. She also aged extremely well.

what went wrong

Think some dude already referenced her in Ten Commandments here.
What a fucking babe, though.

barbara stanwyck

10/10 gorgeous, and still looks remarkable IMO.

What is this supposed to prove?

>implying you wouldn't
she's just like my anime

For me, it's Francoise Hardy.

>barbara stanwyck

She had a funny face. I like uniquely attractive but I dunno she just looked kinda strange to me.

Surprised it took this long, she's become a bit of a meme and so obvious I guess most don't bother to name her.
Dat ass in Some Like it Hot though. Holy fuck, jello on springs alright.

the post with the dotted lines is him, the others are not. also, the 2 bacali posts were made within 20 seconds of eachother, meaning that it can't be the samefag (unless he's posting from 2 different ips)

What's your favorite film your classicfu starred in? I can't decide between The Big Sleep and To Have and Have not, since Bogart's and Bacall's dynamic in there is something almost otherworldly in how fucking outstanding it is. Every frame with those two in it is a fucking classic and is a prime example of how to not only write romance, but characters interacting in general.

Holy fuck you're dim

Modern Hollywood was a mistake.

Possibly the best chemistry on screen in film history.

I feel like Naomi watts is a better looking Michelle pfifer

And you called other people an idiot at first. You're a fucking retard, dude.

What went wrong, bros?

Definitely, they're my favorite acting duo and I think there's none that compare to just how fucking good those two were together. Pic related is one of my favorite scenes they did.

i think you're in the wrong thread. please leave

I like her voice

Doubt it

i knew you were mtf

She's an obvious choice plus lots of soyboys on Sup Forums think she was overrated and fat. But she was a genuine QT.

Referring to beauty in movies. We went from Grace to Daisy/Gook

no homo

Not even prime Pfeifer
Prime Pfeifer was mid to late 90s milf Pfeifer

In terms of beauty she's not much, but she knew how to carry herself and make countless people horny, so her acclaimed status is deserved.

She wasn't just QT, she was bonafide sex goddess. All About Eve and Some Like it Hot she is insanely sexy. Poor thing got murdered because she was so hot the president, who was already in the firing line, couldn't resist her.

And to think how a little charming flirting scene like this one would be impossible in today's toxic PC environment:

youtube.com/watch?v=LF_chuSy9G4

my man

>Naomi Watts
Kys

i'm not that guy, i was just confused what they were arguing about

Then you should have just stayed anonymous. Do you at least understand why everyone thought you were retarded?

Thing is a little more complicated. She was one of the first public MK-Ultra'd stars. Read her whole story here:

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-hidden-life-of-marilyn-monroe-the-original-hollywood-mind-control-slave-part-i

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-hidden-life-of-marilyn-monroe-the-original-hollywood-mind-control-slave-part-ii/

Too drunk too right now but I'll read it on Sunday.

More Michelle fu please

>everyone=just you flipping shit about someone on the internet not knowing as much as you about a chinese cartoon website
who's retarded again?

three different people pointed out how stupid you were faggot

Don't know about that, but they certainly don't make movies like this anymore.

Fuck me this is insane. Is she cgi?

Not one of the golden age of Hollywood actresses, but Jane Asher also looked rather lovely, especially in her milf prime.

>samefagging is many people

Holy shit, and you doubled down. Sad.

why does this thread have almost 100 posts? you got it right in the OP dude. I just watched Rear Window and god was she the total package.

>ywn be prince of Monaco

Grace Kelly is amazing but nobody can beat Priscilla Lane.

>Lane then retired from films. For the duration of the war, she followed her husband across America as he moved from one military base to another. She was generous with her talents and often performed at camp shows.
>Priscilla became pregnant again in 1949. On April 17, 1950, her daughter Hannah was born. By June 1951, the boom in the construction industry in New England had Lane and her family moving back to Howard's native Massachusetts. Howard left the final decision to end her career to Lane, who later declared she never regretted her choice. She fell in love with New England, and the couple settled with their children in Andover, Massachusetts. Lane was busy with her family. She gave birth to a second daughter, Judith, on August 22, 1953. The Howards' fourth and youngest child James was born December 4, 1955.
>Outside her family, Priscilla remained busy. She was devoutly religious, having converted to Roman Catholicism, as had her elder sister Lola.[citation needed] The family attended church regularly, and she was involved with Catholic charities. She enjoyed tending her garden, and growing flowers and vegetables. She ran a Girl Scout troop and volunteered at local hospitals.
Not a Sup Forumslack, so I don't believe in this aryan princess crap but if there ever was a wholesome Hollywood actress, that's what I would be looking at.

Donna Reed OG Wifey fu

stop it, you're embarrassing yourself

Because they usually do.