>let me go cry about it on Twitter

She is cute.

Posting a social media screencap should be an instant 5 day ban

>5 day
More like 5000 day and a little ball cancer tumor

those 7's dont lie

>less than a mile away
>OP didn't have the balls to go and ask her in person

It makes little difference unless it's impossible to post on a mobile network. We've been living in the golden age of shit posts for the last few years,

>Implying she is there to actually fuck and not to use that as ammo to get brownie points on twitter.

But that's Twitter, not Tinder.

>it is a screencap of a Twitter post that has a screenshot as her profile pic that is about her being a bitch to some guy for daring to talk to her.

>this is are the snowflakes
Are you okay user? Do you smell burned toast?

I can smell roastbeef.
Not sure if that is related.

>This is are

use both hands to type

>obvious joke

How is it obvious? You know there's morons out there, right? I mean, you're assuming that she's the moron, but how many times do you think any creator has been told they don't know a character they've literally worked on?

Fuck's sake OP put your hands back on the keyboard and think: if this board, where we regularly have threads about creators who clearly, because they're morons, don't know about the characters they are literally writing in books being published right now, if this board doesn't get it, why would some random jerk on twitter get it?

I mean come on, how dumb can you be, OP? How many Slott threads are up right now? When was the last time you saw an X-Men thread without people whining that yeah, they've read the last 15 years of Openly Racist Against Humans Supervillain Scott Summers, but that's not his character and the company that owns him "just doesn't get" it?

>have you heard of SQUIRELL GIRL

I have, unfortunately.
I didn't think a comic could be worse but along came America Chavez.

>this guy might be a moron

>or might be... You know trying to flirt with a girl in a website that is about flirting

>Another Marvel employee that spazzes out on Twitter.
Unsurprising

It really should be a requirement for them to stop using Twitter at this point, or any type of social media, they obviously can't interact with people.

I think if you work for Marvel in 2017 and still have to use a dating app, especially if you're female, you ought to be more embarrassed about that, instead of getting offended at some rando's innocent question that may well have been a joke.

What was the obvious joke? That picture just looks like some guy quizzing a person to test whether they're nerdy enough for their standards to count as a "true fan". And if that tweet upsets you, it makes it seem like you're the one she's making fun of.

>getting mad about a "look at this idiot" post in a literal "look at this idiot" thread

You have to be trying really hard to get assblasted about this.

>Whaaaa, someone posted something I don't like.
>That person should be banned!

Yeah, you are just as bad as OP. It might be fore different reasons, but you have the same quality of posts.

Post tits

can we take a moment to appreciate that this is the proudest moment in her life?

Fatties gonna fat

So, Iike, what's the obvious joke?

>This is are the snowflakes writing marvel comics Anonymous
Please learn to speak English before making another OP.

He's saying Squirrel Girl looks like a dog; IE, is ugly as fuck.

Digits confirm

testing nerd cred is a shitty way to flirt

the proudest moment in her life is referring to getting her name on the cover of a comic, ding dong

bringing up comics in general seems lime a pretty shitty way to flirt. Especially if it's Squirrel Girl

I assume her profile said she likes comics so:
>hey your profile says you like comics, what are you reading right now?
boom, conversation started and you've established shared interests

>a guy on an anonymous dating site didn't somehow know I write comics even though I didn't mention what i write in my profile
Dude, what

yeah like i said Awful.

one man's opinion

most peoples probably

most people don't like comic books so that's probably accurate but if you happen to find someone who literally says they like comics, then there's nothing wrong with talking about it with them.

That's still a fucking stupid joke.

That joke make no sense, she has different designs done by different artist. Hell, this is still the first image that pops up when you look her up.

>snowflake
lol we have a beta cuck in the house, everyone

Yeah and the current one is a dog

>state of marlel """talent"""

>All those comments cheering for her, going (literally) "yuck" at the supposed sexism and saying they'll talk about it in whatever podcast

JUST END IT ALL

I see Sup Forumsmblr is in full force today.

What an awful cunt, holy shit.

I hate the cunt in the OP's pic but the OP's title is legitimately retarded.

How cool would it be if the mods banned this moron instead?

>He looked up her twitter to get mad at the chorus
Wew lad

>A man told me a joke on a dating site, how dare he.

>Sexism!!!!!

Why do we care about a book nobody is buying?

>joke
Okay sweety

This desu senpai

>this is are the snowflakes
Sounds like OP is the one that needs an editor.

She's a dog in U.S. Avengers?

It's stronger than me. I wanted to check if someone was able to get the joke instead of falling for it

She's supposed to be.
user....are you the tinder guy? Move on and fuck some other tinderslut.

The what now

The guy on tinder that started all this user.

You mean the guy in the OP? Is he known or something

No, I'm not him

>Missing an obvious joke
Yeah, haha! What a joke! Well, what joke?

I'm not doubting whether she's a fan of marvel(i dont know her or care). But her logic is flawed. You can be a writer there and not necesarilly a fan, it's just that in the current state of the industry it doesn't happen. Not to mention they can hire posers for pr points. Again, not saying she is but its possible.

Huh? Are comic book writers that popular with the ladies?

But she didn't answer the question. Has she heard of Squirrel Girl?

He's not saying that at all you sperg, he was just trying to do some smalltalk before unwittingly using trigger to her and a meme problem in the feminist community.

The guy was acting as le sexist nerd but instead of mentioning some "hardcore" comic he mentioned the feminist Squirrel Girl, to a woman

Like, unless he's a guy THAT out of touch to think SG is an obscure, cool title that must be it

>makes a joke
>HE'S TESTING ME!
Women have mental problems. Paranoia much? It's about at the same level joke as "comics huh? Well do you know BOOSTER GOLD? Pretty obscure!"

>being this autistic

I can see that human interactions are an alien concept to you.

But what else will Sup Forums post if they can't complain about twitter screencaps.

how the fuck is that a joke?

>MFW autismo over here can't even tell a joke

did I stumble onto Facebook somehow

Tumblr please go and stay go

>this thread

flirting would be asking her what books she's into, not asking her if she knows a random character.

even if he isn't making a "joke" he's still a moron