Ashi appreciation thread

>literally held off an entire army and her mother for her future boyfriend
>ashi brushing her hair over her ear to try and get Jack to notice her
>that excited "more?" when jack says her cooking is good.
>asking about his past to basically figure out if it's okay for them be a couple
>gets visibly excited to take off the robe in front of him, and visibly disappointed when he stops her
>coming back to say "bye" when she goes to get new clothes because she want's to see him one more time after turning the corner
>that all around hopeful and sweet personality
>There was a scene where Jack and Ashi stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds not long after their kiss.
>Starts rubbing the goop off of his face but keeps her hand there even after the spot is clean
>Forces him to come clean about why he left, and chooses not to chastise him, but to comfort him and tell him that she'll help him make everything right
>eats the eye candy of jack showering but doesn't stay out of respect to his shyness about nudity
>Her pure love for jack was so strong it overcame a literal essence of evil
>Says "he never will" in response to aku askin if Jack is dead, implying she plans to guard him as long as she has breath in her body
>That pure happy smile as she's walking down the aisle
She was perfect, why did you take her from us, Genndy. Why did you take her from Jack.
She deserved happiness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROAlB4OCBSk&t=1633s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Missed ya fampai!

Good morning mate!

We all must admit if not for the nostalgia this season was a massive disappointment. If you disagree with me let me propose this question. If this season had come out in 2005, a year after the show was originally canceled, would you be happy with how everything went?

SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN PERFECT

Had it ended like this? Let me think...

Nope. Still would be utterly pissed.

I didn't really have much nostalgia to be honest.
I barely watched the show as a kid because I didn't appreciate the pace.
After seeing the trailer for season 5, I binged through the original and enjoyed every saturday that the new one was on. except for the last one obviously.

Not only do I think the ending sucked, I thought the whole season kinda sucked although it had the potential to be great.

But then again in 2005 i was an angsty angry teen going through an goth/emo phase

There were some good moments for thos season. And admit it: you enjoyed episode 8 for the triggering

posting best Ashi

DELET THIS

Not him but I enjoyed episode 8 for the cheesy lovey dubby shit.
It hit all the right buttons for me.

I don't mind the romance, I just mind the fact that it happened so fast. Just another one of the many things that jumped to conclusion in this season.

Episode 8 was sheer perfection. Sadly episode 9 had the same feel as the AT episode Frost & Fire. We actually got to see how Jack and Ashi would've acted as newlyweds

>Pacing was off
Anime has ruined us in this regard. That being said: will Toonami have the balls to air the entire Naruto vs Pain fight as a marathon next week?

I was looking through threads of when the finale happened and I'm surprised no one pointed out that in a setting where ghosts and souls are confirmed to exist Jack just literally erased billions of people from existence while Aku was only sending them off earlier sometimes, thank you based Genndy.

Still hurts user. Not gonna lie

>no one pointed out
uhhh?

Talking about Jack erasing everyone yeah, but didn't see many claim that what Jack did was several orders of magnitude worse than anything Aku ever did.

That's just because it takes a bit of time for it to kick in, especially after the gut punch of an ending.

That ending wasn't a gut punch, it was a str8 horse kick

Admit it. It was too perfect. Something bad HAD to happen.

I would've accepted Jack dying after getting Ashi pregnant with their child.

never
Demon Ashi is best Ashi

Who says something bad HAD to happen? They had already defeated the villain, had not once addressed the consequences of time travel and there wasn't going to be a next season. There is no point in killing off the deuteragonist at that stage.

Heretic.
Pregnant Ashi is best Ashi.

>best ashi
>not a FUCKING LEAF
lmaoing at your lives

Even though DrawAnon is not done with it, just want to share his sketch so people can appreciate it.

>Posting Nature Princess Ashi
Wasn't that already established as perfection user?

Yes i dub this Ashi as Nature Princess Ashi. Cue baby birds nuzzling her

Why not both?

I remembered my request: having the chicks of the bird they rode in episode 7 nuzzling Ashi like she's their mother.

>Ashi and Jack will never have a flock of carrier pigeons that she raises from hatching to adulthood
>they will never nuzzle her en masse while she is trying not to laugh from the tickling
>she will never beg Jack to stop them through the uncontrollable laughter
>Jack will never just stand and laugh his ass off while she screams "ITS NOT F-FUNNY" through her own giggling.
FUCK

>half of the baby disappears

I'm guessing my reaction would have been like mine now, intense enjoyment of the whole thing up until the last 10 minutes, which might have hit me harder than ever due to being a hormonal teenager

Goddammit Genndy this is pure cuteness! We didn't deserve to be cucked WORSE than Starcofags!

You need to go.

It was in the last three minutes user. It could've ended flawlessly on a high note

I'm just saying, if you want to get an abortion, there are easier ways to go about it than fucking with time.

It was just enough laughs and just enough cutes. Pretty much perfect, which is rare.

>abortion
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND AND WANT TO KEEP IT?!

No guys this is best Ashi

>had to go back
>back to the future
>samurai abortion

I hope cancer takes everything you love user.

Anonymous, letting the good guys win isn't deep enough.

Fuck you

>Because if edgelords don't like it the series will tank

Real talk I would be less pissed if Jack had found his sword conventionally and the scotsman stayed dead. the fact that those issues were both negated by a literal deus ex machina completely removes the feeling of actions having consequences, so when Ashi disappears it comes even further out of left field.
Tl;dr This season wasn't fucking deep in the first place and shouldn't have tried to end on an undeserved somber note.

As much as tried to be fair to the whole thing, I can't help but feel that the first 3-4 episodes were from a different season - the amount of detail and time given to each story piece was really in keeping with the rest of the original run.

Can we truly claim it was rushed? Everyone feels like that, this season is certainly giving us the evidence for it, so would extra 2-3 episodes for development of ashi and a proper finale be beneficial? How would you allocate extra time, had you been in charge and given it? (And I mean within the confines of the existing plot - we all know everyone would change the ending so give me details about the middle or even beginning that you would alter).

I feel like Jack should be more embarrassed.

>We'll never see Jack and Ashi having super kinky bondage sex
Why even live?

can it be done?

I don't know why anyone would want that.

D O I T

Has Phil Lamarr or Tara Strong responded at all about fan requests to VO the fan-endings?

How much do you wanna bet that he heard the Rule of Akool vocaroo?

I'd rather hear Tara Strong read the King of the Hill fan ending "The Pig."

Are people this desperate? Not to mention, I don't know if VAs have the permission to do these characters for private entertainment

>this fanfiction shit again.

Tsundere Ashi a qt

>heh, doesn't he know that my fanfiction is canon?

HELLOOO SAMURAIIII, I AM HERE TO PERFORM THE ABORTION

Would the idea of crowdfunding a contemporary slice of life sitcom about Jack and Ashi adjusting to the modern world and their first years dating and living together be a way to cope?

>enabling such blatant attention whoring
I don't think.

As the faggot who came up with that idea here in the first place and wrote a fuckload of greentexts about it?
Yes

YOU SEEE SAMURAIIII, LAST TIME I FORGOT TO SEND A FETUS TO THE GARBAGE CAN OF HATE, I GOT STUCK WITH YOUUUUUUU

AYYYYYY!!! IT AIN'T A JASHI THREAD WITHOUT THE VERMONT user!

Genndy's worst mistake was shaving Jack's beard off.

27:02-27:27
youtube.com/watch?v=ROAlB4OCBSk&t=1633s

>I don't think.
Clearly you didn't before posting

Why user?...

Someone on tumblr sympathizes, apparently.

I frankly had them pinned for super-slow, vanilla, holding-hands-and-long-lingering-gazes-of-love missionary position sex.

Yeah, I goofed, but none the less, the fag should either do it or not, don't have people suck your dick first, then he might not even do it, if he didn't get enough of it.
Bullshit.

Someone on tumblr sympathizes, apparently.

I frankly had them pinned for super-slow, vanilla, holding-hands-and-long-lingering-gazes-of-love missionary position sex, though.

>Pan admitting to be /ourguy/

DELET

You prefer it the other way around?

Why do i have a boner? Oh wait, now i remember...dammit

STOP REMINDING ME OF MY EX WIFE DAMMIT!

Seriously though, we had kinky fucking sex brfore the divorce.

What the fuck happened that made you lose this

Did she happen to...vanish?

Nice blogpost.

S'all I got, anyway.

LIke I said, I picture them being disgustingly vanilla and lovey-dovey.

WTF I HAVE AKU POWERS NOW LOL

You underestimate the generosity of VAs. Phil is based, and Tara just loves to mess around

between the two of them something could be done

>We will never know if Jack got come before she went.

>parentage is introduced as a mystery in E1, but implied to be strange and portentous
>unusual feats of strength (debatable, this IS Samurai Jack)
>revealed to be Aku's spawn
>Aku deliberately awakens the bit of him in her

Wow what a surprise she has Aku powers

>I frankly had them pinned for super-slow, vanilla, holding-hands-and-long-lingering-gazes-of-love missionary position sex, though.

Nigger they are hardcore fucking warriors. I'm sure they would do tender stuff too.

You mean like... this?

Paranoia and jealousy make for poor choices user.

we both cheated on each other.

Sorry Mulan.

>picture for ants
damnit

You DO know she's sleeping with him on the side to cuck her husband right?

>All of Ashi's sisters were probably rotting away or eaten by hungry animals while Ashi and Jack went off together