New Nickelodeon Cartoon Pitch

As you guys know I'm currently pitching a new show to Nick. The show would centre around a character named Myrtle, an purple alien from a planet where aliens have no eyes but their antenas are a way to see thorough stuff on the planet (ala Wildmuff from Ben 10). One day a meteor strikes killing all the aliens but Myrtle who escapes and rides on the meteor which crashes onto earth. Myrtle wakes up finding herself in a wacky surreal world where anything can happen but still keeps it grounded in a sense (kinda like Courage The Cowardly Dog or early Regular Show), the world has super human kids that are a homage/parody to the Justice League/Avengers, a computer as Mayor, special crayons that can take you to anywhere you wish or make things come to life. Myrtle finds out that the antenas can only work on her home planet and finds it hard to to adapt to earth, vampire koala bears that try to suck Myrtle's soul for world domination and characters of all shapes and sizes such as buses and trains as drivers themselves (inspirations from Busy Buses and Thomas and Friends), a real mouse being used as an actual mouse to the computer, a book as teacher, fruits, vegetables, furniture and all sorts as characters. A supervillian named HoodKnight (who's a homage to Mulan and Carmen Sandiego) finds Myrtle in the alley wanting to destroy her since she caught her in the act of villiany, but when she sees Myrtle being all innocent not wanting to get killed, it reminds her of her own childhood and hints on why she became evil, so she takes Myrtle in as somewhat of a daughter of her own.

I'm wondering if you guys can give suggestions and ideas.

This does not sound like a good show, sounds like you came up with some random characters and no real plot or setting just the wacky random junk that's been flooding tv and the internet for almost 10 years now

Not to be negative but people will be screaming rip-off over a lot of the ideas here.

sounds like garbage, and a lil edgy for a Nick show

Is this another lolrandom cartoon

Make Myrtle's enemy a fat real estate agent that thanks his partner Jessie.

Make her a Rule 63 James Wesley.

Okay, any more ideas

Keep track of your lore and canon with a fine comb. Nothing makes internet fans REEEEE harder than canon errors or unexplained retcons.

This idea sucks so badly, if you pitch it to CN it will get greenlit since they only accept garbage.

>As you guys know I'm currently pitching a new show to Nick.

I almost stopped there, but I was sure the autism would get worse

My advise is to write a story instead of just writing surrealism and allusions and then never post it

What's wrong with surrealism

examples?

The problem is autism

I'd suggest scrapping all of it and going back to the drawing board.

What's wrong with it?

>Inconsistent world with complex unbelievable and shitty things occuring
>Characters with no interesting features or goals
>Literal autism

Git gud fgt

>Dreamworks eyebrow on a character with no eyes

um, what?

I thought Nick's main thing they look for are buddy comedies with a kind of moral lesson learned near the end. Generally with an over the top wacky element to it.

The main thing I see are people with wacky, over the top lives or attitudes and stick them into a mostly normal world to let the viewer see the clash.

>TFW the user making fun of Myrtle made a superior pitch
>TFW he was just shitposting and not taking it serious at all

Anyone have that old thread?

Pitching a show is very hard. You need a pitch bible and a crew of people. At the very least 5 people. Bringing in MS paint drawings isn't going to accomplish anything. I know a guy at my community college who is working with his animator friend. He also is looking for voice actors now. He plans to make a 10 episode webseries before he pitches it to Adult Swim. You need a team of at least three or more people who know exactly what they are doing. Avoid the embarrassment and only show up to Nick when you have something presentable.

I never understood the appeal of the Bruce Timm artstyle

>As you guys know I'm currently pitching a new show to Nick. The show would centre around a character named Myrtle, an purple alien from a planet where aliens have no eyes but their antenas are a way to see thorough stuff on the planet (ala Wildmuff from Ben 10).
So far nothing wrong.
>One day a meteor strikes killing all the aliens but Myrtle who escapes and rides on the meteor which crashes onto earth.
Superman rip off and pretty damn depressing.
>Myrtle wakes up finding herself in a wacky surreal world where anything can happen but still keeps it grounded in a sense (kinda like Courage The Cowardly Dog or early Regular Show), the world has super human kids that are a homage/parody to the Justice League/Avengers, a computer as Mayor, special crayons that can take you to anywhere you wish or make things come to life.
This is incredibly chaotic and sounds very difficult for the audiance to keep track of. Not to mention, 'wacky crazy world' has been done to death.
>Myrtle finds out that the antenas can only work on her home planet and finds it hard to to adapt to earth,
And now your main character is blind. The target audiance for this show will be young kids, stop making it so dark
>vampire koala bears that try to suck Myrtle's soul for world domination
what
>and characters of all shapes and sizes such as buses and trains as drivers themselves (inspirations from Busy Buses and Thomas and Friends), a real mouse being used as an actual mouse to the computer, a book as teacher, fruits, vegetables, furniture and all sorts as characters.
Weird characters are all right but this sounds like some sort of fever dream. Fever dreams are not fun.

Good lord dude, this is awful.

>A supervillian named HoodKnight (who's a homage to Mulan and Carmen Sandiego) finds Myrtle in the alley wanting to destroy her since she caught her in the act of villiany, but when she sees Myrtle being all innocent not wanting to get killed, it reminds her of her own childhood and hints on why she became evil, so she takes Myrtle in as somewhat of a daughter of her own.
Supervillian raising your supposed hero protagonist? This one doesn't even make sense. The whole thing just sounds like you picked a bunch of things that sounded good and threw them into a blender. Keep it simple. Pick one of these things that you really like: Blind protagonist, wacky surreal world, supervillain parent, whatever and just build upon that. Don't just cobble things together into some kind of autistic mess.