What inspires someone to become a 4chanthot? Relentless bullying?

What inspires someone to become a 4chanthot? Relentless bullying?

it is like a raccoon finding a bin full of donuts

it is the same thing but instead of a raccoon is a w*man and instead of donuts it is attention

but that's a dude you faggot

>not a dude
>calls her a dude
do u need help sweetie?

It's a mix
>be weirdo fujoshi
>get bullied every day
>zero confidence
>only attention you get is negative
>don't fit in anywhere
>discover autistic internet communities
>suddenly you're surrounded by people like you
>they're mostly really desperate
>exploit this to build your confidence
>aside from the positive attention, lot of the other autists from those communities start making fun of you so your confidence keeps going up and down
>forever stuck pandering to internet weirdos while being considerably less happy and confident than you pretend to be

Attention. Because they have no confidence for some reason.

le airshit aug

every aug is worst aug

gravitational pull of orbiters

Why do girls pretend to like guns?

i wish she had a dick

>if I hold my hand down they won’t be able to tell I’m using a selfie stick

Why do you feel the need to post the same shit on multiple boards OP?

/lit/ has the best thots

how come most of the attention whores on Sup Forums are all cute? if they're good looking, why don't they just get laid irl and be normal? even when it does come out that they're 'secretly' normie and have sex regularly/are popular/dont have any massive social issues,why do they come onto Sup Forums for attention from faceless, mostly ugly nerds? it truly makes me think

>food analogies

Mental illness

So exactly the same reason guys come here. We're not so different, you and I

>why don't they just get laid irl and be normal

I've known a few of those choker girls and they do get laid a lot but they'll tell you no men ever loved them just for the attention. They usually describe themselves as nihilists (but really they are hedonists) and will usually talk to you about how they got raped as a teenager even though the story changes every time she talks about it.

vaccines made them autistic

I wish it was a girl(male)

This. Before a girl gets indoctrinated to pretend to be offended by everything, many young women, realizing they have the type of cuteness to gain a following here, are very happy to feed off the love and attention. It's one of the oldest Sup Forums phenomena.