Chris Carter is a joke. Tell me he won't write any other episodes in the season

Chris Carter is a joke. Tell me he won't write any other episodes in the season.

How come Krycek hasn't come back? Apparently all of the other baddies are immortal

who the fuck is spender? the last episode I watched from the original run was the cher one

he's mulders brother and CSM is his dad I guess

>Episode 212: The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat
>Written/directed by Darin Morgan

Literally the only episode worth watching

>who the fuck is spender?
>I guess
How about you guys actually watch the show?

That episode was garbage and the smoking dude is a shit actor.

Explain - Glen Morgan and James Wong wrote some great episodes.

Only when they wrote them together
see: their seperate episodes last season

Yeah, he's always been.

>tense scene among Syndicate
>CSM, smoking cigarette like a teenager having his first one, interjects
>takes twice as long to get sentence out as he should
>takes all seriousness out of sscene

he took over the x-files briefly in S6 with diana fowley as a lapdog to the conspiracy after mulder and scully did that thing with gibson praise (the kid who could read minds) until he realized he was being cucked by his father the CSM. then he got shot in the face by the CSM. then he testified or something in the s9 series finale.

he's also mulder's brother. and a yuge mong

>the smoking dude is a shit actor
>Yeah, he's always been.
You two are joking... right?

Well, he was supposed to be a random background character first in the pilot with no dialogue. Hell, they wasn't even planing on bringing him back, let alone making him the Big Bad back then.

>Well, he was supposed to be a random background character first in the pilot with no dialogu
He's iconic and looks creepy as a minor character. The dude's acting is garbage tho. Every lines except for "mind if I smoke?" felt forced as fuck. It's like every scene he's in was directed for a trailer.

Have you watched the show? You do know that a fan favourite episode is a CSM-centric episode?
I've never seen anyone complain about his acting before, let alone saying he's shit.

I have watched the show since it first aired in my country since the 90s several times. I always disliked the lore-centric stuff tho and I know I am not alone. I wouldn't consider myself an X-Files fan but sure the "we see the usual day of character XY" out of place episodes are great.
Maybe it was the directing in the last episode but CSMs actor failed on every level there. Also you can be a fan favorite AND a shitty actor (Giles from Buffy comes to mind).

>I always disliked the lore-centric stuff tho and I know I am not alone.
Always? The mytharc was the best part of the first season, and many mytharc episodes (even when it was clearly made up on a whim) were great.
>Maybe it was the directing in the last episode but CSMs actor failed on every level there
I havnen't watched the new episode, but I'm sure you're not wrong. That;s certainly not the case with the original run though.
>Also you can be a fan favorite AND a shitty actor (Giles from Buffy comes to mind).
Of course - but you'd see fans complain about the acting, which I've never seen. That's not even hyperbole - I've never seen those complaints.

>I havnen't watched the new episode, but I'm sure you're not wrong
Why didn't you just say you are retarded?

I'm retarded for not watching the new episode yet? How does that negate anything I've written, or replied to?

>people dislike CSM
What the fuck

who was Mulder talking to the entire episode? God?

CSM is one of best
you can't be sure he ws bad or good. he was just there. sometimes helpfull, sometimes enemy
also actor who plays him doesn't smoke, irony. one of most famous smokers on screen isn't smoking.