Whats next for taylor?

Whats next for taylor?

Coming out.

Complete oblivion

Then a depressed rich man in his 50s telling people in the streets he starred in some big movie decades ago. Everyone is with their VR goggles instead.

He clearly still has the mass and could cut to that body in a short time.

Despite what you are told by the media, you are not meant to walk around with a six pack.

He still made enough money

Sharkboy and Lavagirl 2

Is he wearing Ellen Degeneres brand underpants?

kek

>L: Lifting for girls
>R: Got girls

For real. The motivation goes once you get the prize. This is why it can't be for girls.

he thinks girls found him attractive even when he was buff ...

How overweight are you to cope that much?
Left is considered turbochad supreme, right is considered mcdonalds worker neckbeard. You don't even have to look at his body, the difference in the face tells all of that alone.

>Despite what you are told by the media, you are not meant to walk around with a six pack.
This is the equivalent of what obese twitter whores say to feel better about themselves while they eat a tub of ice cream.

Until Bryan Singer actually goes down for the count? Nothing.

what's the point of working out if you lose everything in a few years?

Not that user but I'm going to go out on a limb and say you probably think Arnold looked like pic related every day too

I would agree with you but he's not particularly "cut" in the left to the extent that it would have been hard work/unhealthy keeping it. He's just gotten lazy. He's also not much bigger so he's probably lost a lot of the muscle rather than it just being hidden.

>comparing the physique of Arnold to a fucking curlbro Taylor
You can't be serious

Clearly needs some photoshop

>around
Also, six packs are perfectly fine to "walk around" with. You get visible abs at a BF% which isn't unhealthy to maintain. The left isn't a fucking sub 5% bodyfat vascular beast at a BB comp; its in fact worse than some of the gym regulars where I go

You should be working out and taking care of your body all your life?
This is the problem of american education, they think one month of gym or some retarded one month long diet and somehow you should be set for life and you can go back to eating frozen pizza and drinking sugary corn syrup sodas all day.

>Taylor sits on his millions of Twilight bucks and is set for life and never has to work again
>These roasties die alone
Really makes you think.

J U S T
U
S
T

It looks like he was running a low dose and then stopped for some reason. I wonder why

it's an habit

ITT a bunch of closeted fags discuss guys physiques.

He probably was on a low dose. As far as I remember, he was threatened with losing the role if he didn't pack on a significant amount of muscle. He hasn't really had any million dollar roles since then, so he probably doesn't see a reason to even maintain his body, which he absolutely could've done.

He'd still look decent if he did a cut and hit his chest hard.

This

He still has muscle under the fat. I know normalfag nolofters don't understand this but he could cut his fat down in mere months.

>closeted
how dare you

>Despite what you are told by the media, you are not meant to walk around with a six pack.
the media doesn't say that, they say the opposite

Jokes on you I'd still breed his ass

J U S T
U
S
T

Right looks better.

>ITT: everyone pretends to have a sixpack

Looks whiter.

>rosties

Fuck off manlet go back to /r9k/. the girls are not only covered but also their hatred for manlet and not pretending to lust for a rich guy makes them 10/10 waifus

Why do I suddenly hear "In the Navy" in my head after seeing this photo?