This show was a garbage

This show was a garbage
Roger Rabbit wanna be

Would it have been a better show if Bonkers was female and had large breasts and ass?

of course

Explain the logic here that made you arrive at this reasoning underpinning the question?

Someone should draw this.

The game was OK.

I liked the episodes with Lucky. Miranda was too dull of a character for Bonkers to play off of.

While not one of Capcom's strongest Disney games, the SNES version was pretty decent. Genesis version was shit collection of mini-games though.

I thought we liked Bonkers?

More tits and ass animated on screen = more enjoyment for the viewer

Would you like Bonkers if he was female and had large breasts and ass?

It made no sense. It was supposed to be cartoon character and a real human as partners, but they are all toons. The whole thing is a cartoon.

it was very confusing to recognize who is a cartoon and who isn't

so much bait.

Wouldn't every show be better if the protagonist was female and had large breasts and ass?

What's the diffrence anyway?

>4 seasons
>65 episodes
How? I only remember like three episodes.

It was not great, but the premise was solid enough. I think if I had to pick a Disney Afternoon toon to be revamped, it'd be this, because they could only improve on the execution.

Imagine this as a live-action/animated cop show on ABC.

Fine, we'll make the show about Miranda Wright and redesign her to have large tits and ass. Happy now?!

How long did Raw Toonage run for?

What ever happened to that "toon" fad of the late 80's early 90's?

What went wrong with exagerated talking cartoon animals?

they bacame just a copy/parody of themselves deviantart tier characters

It's a shame because this whole mini-genre/style has some serious potential.

I honestly liked the episodes with Lucky as a kid. He was actually a neat character.
The female replacement sucked.

No, it must be Bonkers.

CUTE
U
T
E

I dunno, but I definitely noticed a rising trend towards cartoons with kid MCs in the later 90s. Disney especially wanted to get in on that "kids doing relatable kid shit" money - they bought out Disney, then when Brand Spankin' New Doug failed, they cultivated a whole crop of kids' slice-of-life shows, Recess, Weekenders, Pepper Ann...

Meanwhile shows like Catdog, 2 Stupid Dogs, Cow & Chicken, and Sheep In The Big City weren't as successful, I guess because they all started to blur together for kids, coupled with the rise of live-action kids' sitcoms to convince cable execs "Kids want to see other kids doing relatable kid shit!"

Fast forward several years, and you still get toons in shows like TAWOG, but they're still basically kid characters dealing with heightened versions of real kids' problems or interests. Looking backward, Chowder, My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Squirrel Boy, even Camp Lazlo were all attempts to cross the appeal of "funny animals" and "relatable kid shit"

Regular Show and Adventure Time break the formula, but they were produced at a time when CN was desperate enough to actually let creators be creative.

I think a particular show started that trend but I can't remember which.

>they bought out Disney
D'oh, I meant to say "[Disney] bought out Doug."

It ran its course like most fads do. Funny animals are still a character archetype in cartoons, it's just golden age nostalgia and clinging to old, tired gags (pies in the face, dropping anvils, ACME, etc.) wore out its welcome.

I haven't seen a genuine old-style "toon" in a very long time, but it's strange it died a rather sudden death than regular decay.

Wasn't great, but I liked it. Can't find downloads for it for shit though. Like everyone else said, Lucky was good, Miranda was crap.

do people even like toon shows anymore
they're boring as shit

I'd bonk her.