Yfw Sup Forums is still struggling to refute this

>yfw Sup Forums is still struggling to refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91762925/#q91765009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sophistry: the tweet

This is someone with a 110 IQ trying to sound like they're above 130, and it's just cringy

>One is a futuristic sci-fi, the other is a WW2 film.
really makes you think

>he uses iq as a form of debate

the only pretentious pseud here is you

Cringe
Based

Who?

This is OP, this is who you are arguing with.

He’s right

This mentally ill fag keeps samefagging his opinions here. Sage.

OH NO NO NNO HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHA

Once Review Jew inevitably blows up, I hope Sup Forums won’t attempt to claim him

I for one will reap the benefits of being a day 1 supporter

>only follows luc besson

Based

You already said the same exact thing last time I posted the picture reviewscrew, this samefagging is embarassing.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91762925/#q91765009

And now when the thread inevitably goes to page 10 you'll just keep replying to whatever replies how "based" reviewscrew (You) is just to keep bumping the thread up, beyond pathetic.

>uses the archive

Based

>Movie glorifying anglos running with their tails between their legs, having accomplished nothing of note
WOW
WHAT HEROES
WE LOVE YOU GUYS

>illusion of an actual film
Absolute meaningless bullshit

2049 is great shit though??? Like for real, Dunkirk was hard to enjoy because too many lil girls and faggot bois wanted to see their one direction crooner boi!!! Also the canja club guy from force awakens and Last Kingdom Season 1 was in and I kept saying Canja club to myself. Still confused about my boy Hardy landing so far away in enemy territory like that. The end made it feel like Political Propaganda piece that should have been used at the time the actual event occured, and I'm sure if England could have afforded such a production at the time they would have. One Direction. Dunkirk was made because of Brexit and Whites in England want to save their identity. I don't blame them, its shit here in the States right now too. Maybe our grandparents should have let Hitler win, I mean by the time my generation comes in we'd be benefiting from all the 50 to 60 years worth of selective breeding. And maybe Star Wars wouldn't suck so much either.

This reads like a 55 year old confused dad facebook status.

>16 followers
>wisconsin

They're both mediocre Hollywood shitfests. If you like either one, you're just a first year cinebuff

This is approaching Armond levels of based and BTFO'd. reddit on suicide watch

You can't blame the left for nostalgia pandering.

You can't pretend that orange/blue filter it's so different to blue filter.

The plots aren't comparable at all.

War movies are usually more left oriented than right oriented.

All this does is expose that you immediately jump to a review screw thread just to derail it

you’re as pathetic as he is, if he’s in fact the OP

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Does this idiot not know who Roger Deakins is? Bet he thinks "I'am real film maker maaaaan"

>twitter is 90% capeshit and star wars

Review Screw, if you're out there, if you can hear me: u're a pleb

>the left

Stopped reading right there

>Arrival and Prisoners are 80s synth nostalgia fests
>Not because it's a sequel of an iconic 80s movie

this is like getting mad at fallout for being stuck in the 50s culturally and calling it whitelash

And BR2049 literally has zero of the 80s aesthetic in it

>b-but the pink neon joi

It did though. They fly over the tyrell corp building, dark and empty. the 80s atari logo is projected in one scene. it keeps all the basic ideas of an 80s dystopia megacity. But thats just the universe that this movie exists in, a world that largely culturally stagnated after the 80s.

>cord
nothing to see here, move along

>when you're so buttfrustrated as a result of being blown the fuck out every single day that you literally cannot look at "the left" and see someone simply indicating the option on the left hand side

One is boring, the other isn't.

And I think the first BR is dry as shit, so it's not nostalgia that makes the sequel great.

As much as I love the movie, that's right

>War movies are usually more left oriented than right oriented.
Idiot.

>create the illusion of an actual film
I'd love to punch this guy in the face.

This whole board is a bunch of autists trying really hard to sound more intellectually superior to one another for what they think about flashing pictures

why do people have such strong feelings for such mediocre movies?

the guy in the OP is talking like bladerunner offended him, like the makers of the film murdered his family and now he has to insult it in every way he can, it's just a movie man, it's ok if you don't like it, chill the fuck out

i just don't get people like this

.literally still being so 100% indoctrinated with liberal hivemindedness that you are physically incapable of seeing the word "left" as one of the four cardinal directions instead of as referring to political inclination

inb4 bald assertion pasta, give it a minute.

One is an original take on a war film, the other is the usual trope filled cliche fake empathy schlock that panders to the CoD videogame manchild mind

Remember to sage shill threads

I liked Blade Runner 2049.

Beloved baldposter has abandoned us.

>reddit gets their first year cinebuff feelings hurt
lol

>usual trope filled cliche fake empathy schlock

a true story of the "usual" guy who didn't carry a weapon and still saved lives?

Dunkirk is shit, it's not the pinnacle of anything.

Really? If anything's more manipulative, it's the movie that pushed itself as historically accurate, had a patriotic message, and had blaring music as the most quiet and inappropriate times possible. That has to be bait from the start, and considering how much I've seen it posted I'm progressively more convinced that it's just a bad joke rather than a moronic comparison from some guy who doesn't know what he's talking about.

And both soundtracks were composed by Hans Zimmer lol fucking retard

As much as I enjoyed Dunkirk when I saw it in IMAX, every time someone asks me how I liked it I tell them the same thing:

It's a fucking amazing demo reel. Sound design, set design, cinematography - all of those people can put it in their demo reel and feel really proud.

It's just not really that amazing of a movie.

Is there seriously an 80's trend going on? I haven't noticed.

>fake empathy in hacksaw works
>"real" empathy in dunkirk doesn't

And of course every single person who worked on the movie is experienced enough to where this doesn't even work as a demo reel because they're so well-established. But I agree with you. There's no substance to it.

The fact that the premise is true doesn't make the film any less cliche.
The entire first is act is literally trope after trope him meeting the absolute most perfect girl of his dreams, his stern father "with a heart of gold", Vince Vaughn laughably playing the most cliche drill sergeant on the planet, that entire court room scene, americans being the upmost morally perfect human beings while the japs are portrayed as ruthless demon monsters, the ending has title cards explaining what happened to the character after all the events, it's all as sappy and cliche as possible.
And the utterly ridiculous over the top violence with soldiers doing cartwheels from explosions constantly is a whole another thing.

t. Reddit

>What are embellishments?
The movie deliberately had cheap, fake ploys to make the audience care about Garfield's character. Things that aren't historically accurate. He didn't meet his future wife saving the life of a boy who punctured a femoral artery. He didn't almost kill his brother and then looked longingly at a picture of Cain and Abel. He didn't go to this dramatic court hearing where his dad spoke up for him, using his status as a veteran to vouch for his son. And he was never beaten by his bunkmates. It's manipulative, fake, and horribly melodramatic.

It's still more entertaining than Dunkirk.

Vince Vaughn is fucking awful in that movie. I find it hard to believe that Brawl in Cell Block 99 is worth a damn just because he's the lead.

>only 15 followers

random coalburners on twitter have more following than him lmao