What would you do if you had his powers?

What would you do if you had his powers?

Fuck white women

Fuck white bitches and get paid by my kike overlords.

No one knows, because no one knows who the fuck that is. And no one is interested in doing research and watching garbage just to be part of a discussion with children.

2 chicks at the same time, my dude.

Cuckolds

Steal bigger bikes

Win all the russian roulette tournments in asia

I would be able to have a boner in front of your mom

Fuck white women

Get high and play video games like normal

Cry and bitch about how I didn't ask for this, and how confused I am instead of simply walking to the enemy's base and kill him

Become a strongman/bodybuilder, set high strength records, live off movie roles, sponsorships, sell whey and supplements.

I'd probably fuck a white woman.

Continue to whine about how hard a worker I am while sweeping up hair and picking fights with teenagers.

Don't know why this nigga aint a millionaire. Stupid mother fucker desu

Bouncer?

I’d get crab legs

Nuffin

I prefer to be an european normalfag than a nigger with special powers, thanks.

Bang my twink partner

Hold down a job for once.

I'd turn myself white

Stop wearing my vest to work

Rake in $100 million a year playing football.

Is there really much of a difference for T*rks?

Get a job as a cop specializing in siegebreaking, or with with the government specializing in disaster response.

go outside more often

ask for better superpowers

I could finally visit Baltimore.

Lay as low as possible until others out themselves while simultaneously studying tai chi and 7 different languages with my studies being funded by a job doing construction or anything else that my super strength would help with without being to obvious. Also start a minor urban PMC all the other characters in that series. And probably try and slap some sense into Frank Castle to join a sane endeavor instead of his batshit classiest crusade.

Working for customer nourishment and service booth at the kinoplex

jump high

Daily reminder: turks were a mistake.

Fucking destroy every nigger on this planet, motherfucker.

Ensure that every white woman was BLACKED by the end of the year.

Rape Wilson Fisk

collect welfare and abandon all offspring

Skip manhole covers across the water into jersey and Brooklyn. Run across the country really fast. Throw a weight with all my strength that's tied to a high tension line tied to my own feet. Chew on foreign coins. Practice deflecting bullets with intended targets. Long distance spear chucking to stay close my roots no homo. Write letters to T'challa, Rhodes and Sam Wilson about an All-Black avengers. Start an urban initiative to keep young supers in the ghetto OUT of hero shenanigans and into SHIELD scholarships. PPilgrimageand team building exersize through Africa with said Afrocentric characters. Discover Miles Morales before anybody else.

Be more brave and do dangerous stuffs

fuck white women

I wouldn't even want powers, like I would actually trade them for being forever a black man.
Just being a black sexual god would be enough for me.

Go on a nigger killing spree.

That's black superman.

was dare devil the weakest of the defenders

Getting white women BLACKED.

Stick says he was the best hand to hand fighter he had ever known.

use jedi mind tricks to fuck white women

Id finally be attractive to white women so I’d BLACK them.

considering how much of a bitch iron fist was I don't think so.

I would seriously pick a fight with everyone

i completely forgot about jessica jones, shes probably the worst

he's the only one without an actual super strength thing going on, but iron fist only has that in very limited use and is all round much more of an incompetent retard.

cage > jones > daredevil > iron fist

What if your appendix burst or you got seriously ill? Nobody could give you a needle shot or operate on you. Also you couldn’t compete in any professional sports and get rich because you could never get tested for drugs and they’d never let you play.

At least she actually had super strength and could heal all her injuries by drinking herself into a coma . I'd rate her above iron fist.

Kill myself for being black

Troll COD swatters

Hang out with Method Man. Wu Tang Clan ain't nothin to fuck with.

The show made it seem like he had an advanced form of tissue regeneration along with tough skin. You probably wouldnt ever get any inflammations ever again, or disease or sickness. The only thing that could realistically affect you in the future would be super cancer propagated by super regeneration.

>you're a cuck if you have sex with women

OP asked what you would do if you had his powers. Not what he would do if you saw him

If I had his powers I would become a low level superhero fighting antisocial behaviour on the streets. If I saw a youth dropping their chicken wrapper on the pavement, for example, I would pick it up and chase after them shouting "Excuse me, you dropped something!" If they gave me any back talk I would then gently punch them in the mouth with just enough force to knock out a couple of teeth.

Have sexual relations with Krysten Ritter

Jones is actually stronger than Cage, just much less durable.

Kick niggers and shitskins.

>cage gets skin cancer
>it is basically invincible
>entire Earth is covered in a black Luke Cage cancer by the end of the year

circus preformer, get a tv show and only work 10 hours a week

Solve racism by getting shot and not dying.