Genndy should bring this back

Genndy should bring this back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FakBfSnRKjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Considering how popular capeshit is, I guess it'd work?

I don't think the resembling but legally distinct Avengers parody is going to hold water in this current age.

Word on the street is as is letting Genndy do another show since Jack went over so well

Question is what. Gonna finally do Korgoth? Or finish Sym Bionic Titan? Do that Popeye cartoon he's always wanted? Or something completely new

Copyright issues would probably prevent them from doing so, though I'd like to see it too.

>Copyright issues
Why?

>Copyright issues

Parody is fair use.

The Popeye cartoon isn't happening sadly.

The movie definitely isn't happening, but I wonder if they'd still let him do shorts or a series

Genndy already said that he will not be reviving any older projects after wrapping up Samurai Jack, which is really disappointing because -a lot- of people wanted to see Sym-Bionic Titan get a conclusion as well.

Val Hallen was my husbando as a kid, I'd love for the whole team to gey more fleshed out while still being parodies.

Like.... Supermansion, but for kids and maybe less gay.

>maybe less gay
But why

Because I don't see a kid's cartoon getting away with a hero outright marrying their nemesis like Black Saturn and Groaner did.

Symbiotic titan is forever out of the cards barting a miracle

CN wrote it off on their taxes. Its basically in IP purgatory

I think Hollywood is due for a parody capeshit movie right now.

>Genndy should

No he shouldn't.

I really want Genndy to do a Captain Pronin cartoon. It would fit so well with his childhood in Soviet Russia and the action + visual puns/fantasy slapstick style Genndy loves using. It creates itself.

I'd watch it.

I thought we are supposed to hate Genndy.

at least, that is what Sup Forums was telling me for the past couple of months when SJ Season 5 was airing.

I remember this movie now
The green guy was a spider-man pastiche, right?

Sup Forums turns on people way too easily.

holy shit yes

Apparently Drake Bell was destined to be Spider-Man.

Major Glory was the man

youtube.com/watch?v=FakBfSnRKjo

Can they bring back Macho Man to voice act?

he's ded user

Here was called Major America

You didn't answer my question.

>I think Hollywood is due for a parody capeshit movie right now.

Yeah, but the closest you'll get at this point is Deadpool 2.

I wish they made a full series of Justice Friends years ago.

And since Avengers are more mainstream it might works out a little better than in the mid 90's.

And parodying other big marvel events like the Wrasslor episode would be fun.

Get Billy West, he might be able to impersonate
Savage's voice

Didn't Dexter drop them after Season 3? God why was post season 2 dexter so shitty. The artstyle and weird origin of Mandark pissed me off. Not to mention old dexter had a charming look to it, I just got depressed watching post season 2 dexter, even as a kid.

They only had a segment in season 2, before that it was occasional appearances in the Monkey segments in season one.

Not sure why the other shorts were canned for more Dexter ones after that.

They also had a bizarre cameo in PPG where they were all against the girls joining the team despite the fact that there were girls in the team already in the shorts.

It is, but Fair use isn't a right, it's a defense. If Marvel wanted to go after you, they still could.

Are you blind? The Justice Friends are original characters and shit.

I don't think he has the rights to it

Technically he doesn't have the rights to Samurai Jack either.

>They also had a bizarre cameo in PPG where they were all against the girls joining the team despite the fact that there were girls in the team already in the shorts.
yeah that episode sucked, although a couple of the new members from that episode were neat

but he was sole creator for that

>I really want Genndy to do a Captain Pronin cartoon.
I never knew how much I wanted this