Let's predict some of the phrases you'll find in the rotten tomatoes reviews of this incoming masterpiece

Let's predict some of the phrases you'll find in the rotten tomatoes reviews of this incoming masterpiece.
'A triumph in the post-Trump era. The diverse cast truly shines. White people: this isn't about us. Be humble, sit down.' - Joshua Shekelberg

WE

WUZ

DICK WASHERS

Powerful.

"A heartbreaking vision of what could have been if Africa were given the opportunity to live up to its potential without apartheid, slavery and colonial oppression"

What will be some of the Sup Forumstard responses?

With its incredible commitment to representation of minorities, Marvel's Black Panther sets a new gold standard for diversity that other studios must struggle to live up to.

My wife seemed visually agitated while watching this movie, she kept squirming in her seat and halfway through the showing a cucumber feel out of her lap and onto the dirty floor. I don't even remember her asking to sneak food in. Why the fuck did I buy popcorn?

Movie was okay I guess.

Does the panther get any wite wiminz?

lol all these white guys complaining about a black superhero. Who's the snowflake now, loser?

>cast is all black
>diverse

I've legitimately forgotten that "snowflake" was originally a smear against leftists. I only ever hear it used to describe Trump supporters now.

im not giving some faggot blogger a free prompt to write his bullshit and get paid from

heres my review

niggers had all of africa and all of australia and what the fuck did they do before europeans came and took it?

I bring this to you from the future

Love how the same people who call leftists snowflakes are the same people who get triggered when a Confederate monument comes down. Boo hoo!

jm&j is she the new Jennifer Connelly?

>is she the new 40 year old kike
Um, yes?

I'd fuck the Panthers boipussy desu

Which of them are actually african?

And I mean real africans from africa. None of those "Well I grew up in america but I was born in africa or my mother is from africa"

I think the movie will be good fun blockbuster and I am actually looking forward to all the "woke" reaction. It will be a riot.

they photoshopped the only white guy in?

Its not about having a black superhero, i mean he was fine in Civil War no one complained there, but its how people hail this movie by using it as a political message

If it wasn't for the sjw bloggers hyping it up /poltv/ would somehow like it a la bright