ITT: Racist directors who don't like casting black people in their movies

ITT: Racist directors who don't like casting black people in their movies

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-tim-burton-miss-peregrine-diversity-20160930-snap-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Indian director that has ever existed

>only black person to ever appear in any of his movies was a loudmouth villain and it only happened recently when they made him
What did Tim mean by this? Has his friendship with Raimi corrupted him?

so any more /ourguys/ who don't fall into SJW/nogs pandering patterns?

Absolute horseshit. He had Billy Dee as Harvey Dent and there was that black cop in Edward Scissorhands. He even had a line, if I remember.

Can't right-wingers come up with better insults? Seriously, warrior? What?? That just sounds cool.

Based Tim

actually i'm leftist, or more like neutral, but fucking hate that SJW pandering, using nog coz some find 'nigger' offensive
somehow in 80s they were able to pull black characters well (beverly hills cop, passenger 57) even black "superheros" (blade is better than any mcu shit the made) but now literally casting blacks into unnecessary roles just for sake of it is just retarded

People like You make being a liberal an embarrassment

Being a liberal is always embarrassing.

he cast Billy Dee Williams in Batman and Pam Grier and Jim Brown in Mars Attacks, stop trying to make Tim look a racist.

Mel needs to do more period shit. I loved apocalypto and would love to see him tell more stories like that.

>smoke weed 420 “leftist”
>hates SJeWs and having black people in movies where he thinks they “are unnecessary”
Ban all ameriburgers.

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-tim-burton-miss-peregrine-diversity-20160930-snap-story.html
>Apparently, director Tim Burton would be fine if you retitled his movie “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children but Only if They’re White.”
>He went on to talk about how, as a kid, he would’ve been dismayed to see an Asian kid or a black kid on “The Brady Bunch”

I read somewhere that hes working on a sequel for the passion

There were blacks in Big Fish.

>or more white actors in blaxploitation movies.

don't misinterpret his words, he was taking about forced diversity.

of course it is unnecessary.
why force nogs into historical stuff when noone even knew about nogs?
why force nogs into characters that were not nogs?
gave examples of non-forced nog (80s-90s cop movies for example, they worked without feeling forced) and can't imagine non-black Blade, but give me proper reason why they push this so much into everything now

david lunch lol

Donuts are so gross.