DUDE all your favourite characters are back and the dead girl gets fugged XD LMAO

>DUDE all your favourite characters are back and the dead girl gets fugged XD LMAO
What did lynch mean by this?

It was just an excuse to get back in the pants of of all the female cast. Let's not forget that Lynch is a rapist and a predator.

>Sheryl alright sweetie now we’re gonna bring Jmarcus and Tyrone in for this next shot, we need seven hours of footage for this scene sweetie so don’t let up

What did Lynch mean by this? I don’t even remember any of this being in the film

Sounds alpha.

You only say that because it's inverse to the feeling of powerlessness you have to suffer through every day.

>hey let’s make a movie about a cute whore getting her holes plugged for three hours

Bravo Lynch

Why is he so based bros?

Now that the dust has settled what’re the actual odds that Lynch fucked Sheryl Lee at some point

>he doesn't know

>DUDE all of your favorite characters are back but most of them just seem like dicks because they all ignored the ded girl getting fucked

Fixed

Who was in the wrong here?

Leland, Laura wasn't even eating

sounds more like a projection on your part but whatever you say weakling

Yeah but Leland was just making sure Laura didn't have dirty hands at the table, he knew she probably gave a few handies to meandering vagrants on the way home and didn't want her cum-stained hands on his dinner table

Cheap, inauthentic cash-in by Lynch and Frost.

But Frost had literally nothing to do with it.

>no u!
>whiteknighting for another man
Tell me more about being raised by a single mother in poverty which led to your writing style and behavior.

>no 90s qts to dance and picnic with

>Next time it will be someone relevant to the plot
what did he mean by this?

Oh.

At least Frost has some integrity and self-respect.

Just ashame Lynch doesn't.

>muh comfy coffee and pie
Literally the best part of the series, makes the show look like a boring amateur hour production. Laura Palmer is also much more interesting than Dale Cooper.

>when people who didn't go to college pretend they're psychologists

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

you just KNOW

Seriously though. I have no doubt that Lynch is the leader of some hypnotic brainwashing sex cult.

which of his actress's ass do you think he's spunked in the most (asking for a friend)

>someone successful in Hollywood is a pervert
Are you psychic or something user?

yikes more projection, your life sounds rough

>i did it again, mommy!
>imagine how good i'd be at this if that community college didn't reject me!

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

is this a new comedic bait bit? it would be really funny if you were serious too though
hahaha yeah that copypasta's pretty funny

Sheryl Lee. The clip of her bringing him a drink like a dog seeking praise is proof of how much psychic control he has over her. Runner up is Mädchen Amick.

>bunch of fags arguing about some pointless shit in a TP thread

>he types like a nigger because he got into college
I'm sorry you lost, but more posts aren't going t o help you.

hahaha you got problems man

take it easy

>implying lynch's catalog doesn't entirely consist of pointless shit

Incorrect because Sheryl is for hugs and NEVER fugs

People who unironically get angered (You) by "poor" grammar on forums and chats are typically very disturbed, autistic inidividuals. You should seek some mental help.

>desperate to pretend that others are emotionally involved
Your fuckbuddy doesn't need another man defending him. Just sayin'. Check your insecurity at the door.

Lol they were right about the projection. No doubt in my mind that you're a turbo-autist looking to relieve some stress. Don't let me stop you, it's pretty funny!

>!
Look how hard you're trying to assert that I wasn't right about you. Telling. You went so far as to go full female brain with an exclamation point. Go ahead. Post again and prove me right.

>Lynch got to tap this daily in the 90’s

Fuck my life

>obsessively making several posts claiming everyone but him is insecure
Lol. From all that you've projected thus far, your life does sound pretty shit, so I suppose your little episode here is understandable.

Sad. Also funny!!! :)

*pats you on the head like a dumb, desperate dog*

Good girl. Now write some variation of the word projecting again. You're getting good at this trick.

Sup Forums has made me vaguely interested in this movie even though I didn't care for the pilot much, does it stand up on it's own?

Do one of those posts where you make a comically specific observation about some user that totally isn't projecting at all. It will be very funny.

You should probably watch everything in release order. The pilot is a little slow but the show picks up speed afterwards. Please ignore the two anons flirting with one another.

Good girl. As a reward I'll allow you to lick this peanut butter off my taint.

would you autists go fuck already

Lol. Nice of you to throw in the towel.

can this thread just be for the discussion of twin peaks and sheryl lee thanks

>it's a Sherylposting thread

Not our fault you like eating garbage.

stop posting faggot

>twin peaks thread last night
>full of discussion
>twin peaks thread during the day
>a couple of autistics arguing back and forth
Americans were a mistake

Feel free to go back to a website hosted in your second world shithole. We never asked you refugees to come here.

i don't think lynch and sheryl lee did fuck

>i don't think
Obviously.

She's actually a very, very dirty girl.

L-Lewd

Of course it is, his actresses are hot as fuck

sorry we need this space for a Star Wars thread

Just finished S3E18.

>time travel

Did I just get L Y N C H E D?

pastebin.com/XmXYkfJe

What the fuck, is this a bot?

No, James Joyce

Newfags OUT

I've seen it before, it surprises me every time.

underrated meme
also nice dubs

How do I get a “slut who is pure” Laura Palmer GF?

Walk backwards

If Sarah was also an evil entity why did Leland feel the need to sedate her while he was raping Laura?

You have to help her clean up after being all sweaty

When did it come out she was an evil entity?

Sarah is evil because she let Leland sedate her. She knew something was going on in that house but she turned a blind eye to it. The horse is the white or the eyes.

I saw it the other day, it was pretty OK,
the beginning part was the best.
I wish they could cast the original Dona

>the beginning part was the best.
100% agree. I like FWWM but it feels like two movies smashed together, which might have been the point but it's still kind of jarring.

poor donna

user after my own heart

;_;

Isn't she Judy?

>Bug went in her mouth after the nuclear testing
>She pulled of her face and killed the guy
>Evil Cooper asks Jefferies where Judy is. Jefferies writes the Palmer house number in smoke.