Destroy the archives we must!

Destroy the archives we must!

What's his fucking problem?

Master Yoda whats gotten into you thats completely out of character

That scene wasn't actually bad

if the pages dont turn they gotta burn

Very little about the movie was "actually bad". Star Wars fans are just incredibly autistic.

What have books ever done to you, Yoda?

The dialogue was actually bad 90% of the time

Assumed him, they did not.

PAGE TURNERS THEY WERE NOT

I guess. But that's what I expect from a Star Wars movie.

Remember that time Yoda and Obi-wan just ran away from everything and let two Sith lords rule the galaxy? What a couple of pussies.

Yeah I've noticed a huge amount of whining and complaining on this board recently, I think it's an influx of redditors

thats jedi for you

In the new EU, the old bitch that patronised Obi Wan in the archives was also an epic Jedi Master, who fights Darth Vader, those shitty Inquisitors and then DOES wipe the archives clear

Remember that part where they're all like "man there ain't light side or dark side, its all just one force and we're all just a part of it maaaaaan",

When all is said and done, was Sheev in the wrong?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

So you admit you're not a Star Wars fan, just a roastie cunt that got dragged into seeing the movie

hol up, say you be sayin the force is female n sheit?

yes, lets call the fans autistic, that will change our minds about the movie

Based bald assertion poster

But obi-wan was watching over luke until he was ready to train and gave him basic training in iv
And yoda was waiting for obi-wan to bring him someone to train
Luke ran away and hid and refused to train'Rey dor quite a while

>So you admit you're not a Star Wars fan

I didn't grow up with them. I think I saw the original trilogy for the first time in my late teens and the prequel trilogy for the first time a few years ago. I liked most of the original trilogy and some of the prequels. But I wouldn't call myself a diehard fan.

>a roastie cunt that got dragged into seeing the movie

Neither a "roastie cunt", nor did I get "dragged into" the movie, I decided to see it because I thought Force Awakens was okay and Rogue One was... well, Rogue One was a bit dull, but watchable.

Why would I want to change anyones mind? Unlike some people I don't treat liking movies as a cult that needs to convert those who don't.

Well she was the master jedi who trained Jerec

YOU TOLD US YOU CHANGED YODA
YOU SAID YOUR NEW PRANK CHANNEL WAS YOU TURNING A NEW LEAF

YOU TOLD US YOU WERE A GOOD EGG

why vague reference jontron

very little about your post was "actually an argument." You're just incredibly autistic

>this kid that got BTFO so hard all he can do for days afterwards is quote his deathblow

Your confidence is drastically delusional, and disproportionate. A clear indication of someone lacking self control with neither an accurate sense of self awareness. Someone prone to imitate others, and depend on others to feel gratification no matter how dishonest, or false.

kek

Truly wonderful, the mind of an user is

u wot

INTERLINKED

interlinked

No, Star Wars fans lap this shit up. People who care about movies, on the other hand, can't stand the wooden dialogue, bad acting, and ugly visuals.

If an old gremlin is capable of fighting sith lords I don't see why the librarian couldn't either.

Best Yoda

>There were still Jedi alive in hiding they could regroup with
>Nah, let's wait two decades and train the son of the person responsible for plunging the galaxy into chaos.

Don't try to rationalize this idiocy.

INTERLINKED

Jedi are deeply religious and Obi-wan thought Luke was the chosen one, no?

He's going insane. He's fucking old as shit but everyone just thinks he's playing them fools to test them while he is legitimately crazy batshit and old. Like people think, ''oh he's just testing our patience and our wisdom, taking a leak in my blue milk this morning was a test to see how I would react'' while in fact he's disoriented, confused and has legit dementia, but since he's basically the pope/Dalai Lama of the star wars universe, no one dares to question his judgement.

Yoda was great in ROTS
>If so powerful you are, why leave?

Look at his grammar. He always hated reading and writing.

>Remember that time Yoda and Obi-wan just ran away

Why lie?

>mfw the time never gets right

>epic Jedi Master
she only survives because sheev wants her alive. the inquisitor was about to kill her old bitch ass before vader stopped him