This is Steppenwolf, villain of Justice League, movie that flopped totally

Say something nice about him.

I don't remember him or anything else that happened in that film.

fucking whedon had to cop out with the dark souls elf design

He's tall

MMPR wants his monster reject back

he looked like a space orc, both designs suck

For You.

DAMN, Steppenwolf looks like THAT???

Lol it would have been Snyder back in design phase.

What in the ever living fuck am I even looking at? My brain can't figure out what all that shit on the right is...

Justice League concept art
Batman versus big guy

If snyder’s Version was the theatrical cut, it would’ve been even more of a disaster. Like not how JL was cut to pieces and looked like a different movie half the time, but just the continuation of the poor characterizations like the WW bank heist going wrong, Aquaman being a drunkard, Bruce Wayne being a suicidal mess etc

That thing is a person?

HIs axe looked kinda cool i guess?

UGH sexist!

this from an artbook or something?

cute

It’s plebs like you that drove Whedon to replace actual alien looking Steppenwolf with le white man in armor it’s a metaphor for patriarchy XD

NO WHEDON WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WHOLE THING KYS MOUSEKEK

I think it’s actually some kind of alien gatling gun but yeah Whedon ruined this movie

Damn, Harry Haller really went to the gym

You sound triggered as fuck, relax.

This should've made it into BVS or WW

it looks weird and gross

>old gods nearly actually looked like gods
>instead we got some guy in shitty cosplay

Why did they steal the name from the band?

This Parademon design is legit. Should've been live-action actors in make-up and costume. Not CGI.

Was he just hungry, like, lets say, the wolf?

>that card
Very nice.

I want to join him in the sun

like someone else said i literally cant fucking tell what is happening in this image

>Brue W. Ayne

what did he mean by this?

It's written on that picture but I can't read what it says. Batman in something.

Yeah, I was a bit confused about why the justice league had to get together to beat up a 50 year old NEET hermit on the verge of suicide.

looks like loki from warframe

What kind of ending shot is this?

Wasn't the idea that Steppenwolf would change between his armor (OP image) and Ciaran Hinds regular form?

It makes no sense. Maybe the Justice League movie takes place in the Magic Theatre?

does the art book go into why Flash looks like utter shit?

Does anyone have the webm of them fighting Steppenwold. From what i remember it was terrible

To be fair Steppinwolf was basically on par with GotGs Ronen...or Ronin whatever. Basically a throw away villain that introduces a much bigger one. I didn't hate the design and found it passable but it's basically that bad guy that creates the

EXTENDED UNIVERSE

for Darksied to fuck shit up.

The whole movie was terrible.

I told you not to feed them after midnight!

is steppenwolf the worst fucking name of anything ever?

>main villain of the DCU is literally "Dark Side"

Wait, are they actually going to go with the Thanos clone after Marvel finishes off the MCU arc with Thanos? Talk about coming off as a cheap imitation

Grapefruit.

Which is ironic, given how Thanos is a ripoff of Darkseid.

Probably. I don't know what's worse, that somebody read the title of a book and though the name sounded cool for a villain, or that somebody actually read the book and for some reason thought they were making a witty reference.

80% of Marvel characters are ripoff of DC.

Ok? His name isn't Grapefruit you pathetic DCfag, but I'm more intimidated by a Greek-named alien with reality bending gems than an ashtray man who's name is tantamount to "Badieguy".

He looks like a Michael bay ninja turtle had a baby with a gremlin.

Which is fine, Marvel comics always told more interesting stories and knew how to humanize them.

it sounds pretty good actually, especially considering shit like Doomsday, Ultron or Green Goblin is the norm for this shit.

its ironic if you know the origins for both

>Thanos clone

Darkseid came first

bait

good lord man get laid

It was probably one of those Snyder-tier references that, to be fair, you need a really high IQ to appreciate...

Agreed.

Where in any of that is is implied that I don't?

You have to have a pretty high IQ to realise that Snyder deliberately picked a book that's famous for being misunderstood by edgy teenagers and DUDE WEED LMAO stoners for his cheeky double-reverse ironic capeshit reference

i mean, this shit is really debatable, not to mention most writers end up writing for both companies anyway so it feels more like free ground anyhow.

That said, DC's best stuff has always been it's war titles.

Oh, so he deliberately wanted to look like a pseudo as part of his post-post-post-ironic chessgame logic?

you're getting visibly defensive and upset over a series of children's films. You're hardly the sort ladies would fawn over. It's a little pathetic.

Double irony when their cinematic universe has been reduced to reducing everyone to the same carbon copy quipbot.

Raimi and Lee portrayed superheroes as normal people. MCU portrays them as robotic comedians.

I not even remotely upset? What are you on about?

Yeah why is he called like that?

>Raimi and Lee portrayed superheroes as normal people.
Kek, come on now...

>his name isnt grapefruit you pathetic DCFAG
Really?
You cant see why people wouldn't laugh at that?

>purple man with a glove Elton John would discard as too gay who's been floating around space in a chair for a half-dozen movies doing nothing at all

yeah very intimidating

Only reason to even give a shit about DC is for Batman. I can think of a dozen or so characters I'd want to read Marvel for, yet I only ever think about Batman for DC.

They did. Compare Raimi's Peter Parker to the Tony Stark sellout in the MCU. Compare Lee's Bruce Banner to the complete forgettable moron in the MCU. Even Tony Stark has lost his relatable charm and is instead just a jerk now.

>villain is literally named Dark Side

that's rather sad user, and doubly so, i don't give a shit

Yes, I'm sure everyone is laughing at me and that's not just in your head.

>below, superman

Better Villian than Lex Luthor thats for fucking sure

>hero is literally called Iron Man (is made of metal)
>hero is literally called Captain America (is the American flag)
>hero is literally called Hawk Eye (has good aim)

Darkseid's real name is Uxas

I completely disagree, Raimi's cartoonish bullshit gets in the way of anyone feeling real. While the MCU at least knows how to make protagonists feel human and normal. I like Steve and Tony as personalities, they come off as actual people.

That's beautiful.

Lol you are really reaching, none of those are as silly as Dark Side. Why you defending this shit?

Sorry I can't take MCU Peter Parker as a hero after becoming Tony's mercenary and attempted homicide on Bucky and Cap. The fag is a sellout. Raimi Spider-Man would not sink that low. He had an alright core.

That's fucking Hephaestus, isn't it. Goddammit.

>attempted homicide
Oh come the fuck on, nobody was there to kill anyone. Are you retarded? He was a 16 year old kid, he wasn't trying to literally murder Cap.

>Calls Raimi cartoonish
>Thinks Steve and Tony are realistic

Jesus user, if somebody decided to play a chaotic good paladin with Steve's personality in a tabletop game the rest of the party would dismiss the character as being bland and one-dimensional. The guy HAS no personality.