Okay Mark now for the next scene toss the lightsaber with more nonchalence...

>Okay Mark now for the next scene toss the lightsaber with more nonchalence, like it's something totally unimportant to you, a piece of trash that never really had any significance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeT0CCQ1yqo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzO3DCW4LXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a story, mark

No one reviews and approves the screenwriting before starting to film it?

>I cut ties with the force, the jedi, my old life
>Let me just act all emotional and happy that you handed me a reminder of everything I cut ties with

Why was there so much mind-numbingly unfunny comedy sprinkled into every scene?

I spent most of the film staring at the ceiling due to constantly rolling my eyes.

All that scene was missing is a slide whistle. Fucking embarrassing.

Okay mark now for those scene we need you strike down at Ben like a evil sith would do

>let me patch one nonsensical plothole with another
based

Because Rian never saw that clip of Kirschner saying "we needed to have humour but grounded in the characters, we couldn't just have gags," he just said oh there were some quips in the original movies so let's force some comedy into every scene.

It would be fine for him to reject it but the timing and editing made it completely comical, not poignant.

>I don't like how this is written therefore it's a plothole
You're a retard user.

he has PTSD from filming that pile of crap of a movie the poor man

Can't wait what (((WB Montreal))) will make him do to the Joker in their next Batman game.

>Great character is written nonsensically and terribly by someone who doesn't understand the character
>fag gets on Sup Forums to defend this

No user, you are the retards.

>for me it's Soylent
good to know faggot

that's how the big budget money makers are now

super fast paced, shallow, lighthearted and sprinkled with quips

though the quips are usually clever at least, in this case it was benny hill tier gags

What are some other actors who believed that they are the character they played?

This new trilogy could have cured George and Mark from depression had Disney used George's stories. But Kathleen cock-block Kennedy had other plans.

>Wahhhh the character didn't lineup with my headcanon!
Go cry somewhere else you soycuck

>still uses the Force throughout the whole movie

BRAVO RIAN

I've been saying this for years. Disney movies are nothing but tone deaf comedies. Jokes thrown in between the most serious moments of the story because Disney isn't confident in their storytelling. Since age of ultron it's been the most noticeable. All this witty dialogue too. Stolen from the success of Robert Downey Jrs performance as iron man.

>still uses the Force throughout the whole movie
Amazing, every word of what you just said was wrong.

I suggest you actually watch the movie before you try forming an opinion on it.

Are you implying he didn't nuke building Kylo and Rey were holding hands in?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>because for some reason those stupid women writers wrote that for my character.

>Uses the force throughout the whole movie
>Literally only has one example of him doing so
He reconnected with the force later on in the movie, but at the point where he gets the lightsaber he had cut ties with everything. Rey literally says this, but I guess a braindead cuck like you probably needs a big flashing banner on the screen to tell you shit like this.

>mouseshill using "soy" as an insult
Absolute state
kys to death.

you're trying to hard, reddit

>I don't have an actual argument
>I'll try calling him reddit, that's a good trick

>Wahhhh muh headcanon

>I have no argument so here's some buzzwords

He brought bad optics to the Star Wars franchise with his hero larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Lucas.

way too hard

i bet you're a roastie too

Bad bait but here's your (You)

>reddit spacing
Oh sweetie, it's like you're ashamed of where you came from, and now you're projecting our flaws onto everyone else.

roastie

toastie

roastie

toastie

roastie

toastie

>Being this buttblasted that all you can do is repeat buzzwords
Delicious salt.

LUUUKE? IS THAT YOUUU?
COME HEREEEE FOR MILKIEEEES

>Let me just lazily chuck it aside instead of throwing it off a cliff with all my strength to make sure you can get it back and continue to pester me with it.

He probably still had some attachment to it, but wanted to give her the message of "fuck off and take the lightsaber with you"

>We want the marvel audience

roastie

toastie

Episode 7 = Han Solo heroic sacrifice
Episode 8 = Leia Assassination / Matricide / Dies of old age
Episode 9 = Luke heroic sacrifice

They had one job.

Mark, thinks about Kennedy

MOMMY!

someone post the cute doodle of this.

oh no no, the other one, geez

and to think we thought jar jar was the worst thing in star wars

lovely design!

>let me just non chalantly throw this insanely powerful highly lethal laser weapon with a one button ignition
>Over my shoulder

Luke would be the kind of dude to spin a gun on his finger with the safety off

lmao

I hated the movie, but I didn't really mind him chucking the lightsaber.

This
Han Solo was cool because he took the piss when Luke and Obi-Wan were being too serious. And even then he didn't quip every five seconds.

Mark Hamill is genuinely nice guy
He's not Chevy Chase tier asshole or anything, just a nice, savvy guy

youtube.com/watch?v=LeT0CCQ1yqo

He's nice for all of the fans with no arrogance or anything
He didn't deserve all shit Disney did to him
Fuck Mouse

They could have done even better, i can't believe they fucked up worse than the prequels

At this point it's literally just a edgy tier fanfiction made a reality

>conistently honest and open
>maintains that by admitting he was worried about the decisions in TLJ, but was convinced and is pleased with the final film.
>idiots take his words out of context and concoct conspiracy theories around them

Truly he didn't deserve this.

what i dont get is how can there be people who love episode 7 but hate the prequels

like nigga if you love the originals so much go and fucking watch them, why do you need a lame quip filled remake of them so fucking badly, jesus fuck i hate those people i want to strangle them

>Gives extremely detailed and pointed criticisms of TLJ
>generic "but it's OK" statements to cover his ass from the Mouse

I know someone who went to watch the movie three times just because he religiously does it with all star wars movie

He himself hates what they did, but he can't keep himself from eating all that shit because of shitty tradition

oh hi mark

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Agree with all your points, but please stop posting this fucking webm

>I DID NOT PLAY LUKE, I DID NOOOOT

gif is enough

more like
>Gives extremely detailed and pointed interviews of how his feelings changed during the making of the film
>gets ignored and taken out of context constantly.

I can't look at that gif anymore without hearing; ''What. The fuck.''

Thanks youtube.

50%

let that sink in

fifty fucking percent

50% of what? I'm unclear what I'm supposed to let set in

>how his feelings changed during the making of the film
"I told Ryan, I fundamentally disagree with virtually everything you wrote about my character"
>caught on tape literally saying
"you don't want to upset the Mouse"

>tfw like Luke more for his DC stuff than Star Wars

Well done on completely proving my point by posting a snippet of an interview out of context which is immediately contradicted by what follows.

Guys do you think his lastest tweets are giving us a message?

Rian stop lyin

i thought his name was luke

Can't get enough of this scene, what teh fuck were they thinking

>a bloo bloo bloo why doesn't the character treat the saber with the same reverence that I do
>Why isnt the movie pandering to meee

Cry more bitch boi

bump

See

MILKIES!

Did they mean for it too look like something from a parody?

Not sure what you're looking for, but this is what I got.

It was definitely played for comedy on purpose.

I can't exactly tell you why though.

>What happened to Han? My best friend? The man who helped set me on my amazing path of adventure? The man I risked my life to save?
>Next scene
>Back to being epic!!!!

What's inherently wrong with it being played for comedy? The point is that Luke is apathetic and DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT, and him tossing it aside and then strolling off is effective at conveying that because it's disarming as fuck and you don't expect it. Giving the scene dramatic gravitas where he goes HURRR WHY DID YOU COME HERE AHHHHHHHH I DON'T WANT THIS shows that Luke DOES care, even if it's antipathy, which isn't what Johnson was going for

I don't have a problem with Luke throwing away the lightsaber, I have a problem with a way he does it

This was actually the worst part of the script.

Adam West

>cut his ties with the jedi like they did something wrong
>trailers imply the jedi way could be wrong
>nope he just quit being a jedi because he nearly killed his nephew based on a bad vibe
>looking at how old Kylo is in the flashbacks and the fact TLJ is set directly after TFA, he's probably quit being a jedi for 5 years AT MOST

the writing sucks and your adamant defense of this gay ass movie is laughable

FUKKEN THIS. Why couldn't he have just handed it back to Rey and firmly said "No" or something? Ep7 built up that final scene and made you actually want to see how Luke would react. When he fucking threw it over his shoulder I audibly groaned.

Fuck off shill
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzO3DCW4LXw

fuck, I think it might have been made by some random user and then forgotten forever. It was a stupid mspaint doodle of the space cow.

it was made around the time the first webms of it started to emerge, now it's forever lost in time, like tears in the rain

What's the context then you faggot
He literally said "I fundamentally disagree with every choice you've made for this character" and even said the same after the movie was done filming

Wait did he seriously drink a beached whale's milk?

>is pleased with the final film

Haha

>when luke skywalker calls it a "light sword" in The Last Jedi

what ethnicity is she?

uh excuse me he calls it a LASER SWORD

>Luke goes into exile
this is fine
>someone shows up, with Chewbacca and says han solo is dead and Leia needs your help
>he says no
this is not fine

still fucking wrong