Was this show ever good to begin with? I mean was there even a single moment when it wasn't so cringey and annoying?

Was this show ever good to begin with? I mean was there even a single moment when it wasn't so cringey and annoying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ShGRWM9dNy8
youtube.com/watch?v=ts5af0aFcuw
youtube.com/watch?v=uXHyi9JgPNw
desuarchive.org/co/search/image/ILCp83rD8M1M5jcBHO2RqQ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/ShGRWM9dNy8

The Oh Yeah Cartoon Pilots and most of Season 1 had pretty decent writing and characterization. The later seasons started relying more on cheap slapstick, and ADHD humor over actual substance.

the first couple of seasons made me laugh when I was a kid and was quoted a lot at school, so I consider it a good cartoon
not sure about the later seasons

frist seasons are pretty great

the Oh Yeah! Cartoon shorts and Seasons 1-5 are where the show is good.

This is me and my friends favorite scene.

Treat like I treat Spongebob, almost everything was good before the movie, after the movie there's some gems but it's mostly lower on my enjoyment list.

youtube.com/watch?v=ts5af0aFcuw

youtube.com/watch?v=uXHyi9JgPNw

Early seasons were very different. The characters were varied and genuine, the villains were fun, and the humor was snappy and balanced between big gags and dry wit that aimed higher than its target audience.

All of the good points of this show eroded away after most of the writers left, including a long-time Hartman collaborator. Everything he has done after is somewhere between lackluster and offensively bad.

Early FoP was really fucking good. Almost as good as spongebob honestly.

>cringey
>One man's forced hate meme desuarchive.org/co/search/image/ILCp83rD8M1M5jcBHO2RqQ/

Now this is just sad, even Jeb! wasn't this low energy!

I always get the fairly odd parents computer episode mixed up with the grizzly tales for gruesome kids computer episode and it messes me up every time

>Was this show ever good to begin with?
FOP first season before Poof were God Tier. i don't understand the hate

I found the King Arthur episode funny.

FOOD!

i-I I can see...

I

CAN

FIGHT!

>disneyland in a nutshell

I jerked off a lot to Vicky.

ALL HAIL KING ARNIE

I recall liking the first few seasons, but I haven't cared about the show in so long I pretty much never remember the good gags because then I remember FOP exists.

One that always stuck with me for whatever reason was from the special where the world became a superhero comic:
>Thanks for helping me, little idiot!
>Hey, that's good! They should call you...The Lidiot!

In the first episode of the second season, there was an annoying running gag of AJ shooting things out of his braces. Even as a kid I could tell that the humor was becoming annoying at that point.

The show had a shit load of annoying running gags where they keep saying the same unfunny shit over and over.

Holy autism.