Thoughts on Predator 2?

Thoughts on Predator 2?

I for one love the film, but the amount of distaste for it is quite mindboggling.

People actually think Predators is better?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLohYzz4btpaTqcmVWhKbWIu0wdqkZF3DF
classification.gov.au
avp.wikia.com/wiki/Predator_2_deleted_scenes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I masturbated to that movie A LOT when I was a kid

Best review. Kek.

I unironically love this movie. More cheezy and bloody than the first one.

It's a good script stuck in a shitty movie. If it was 20 minutes longer and had a better director it would have been great.

This movie, Robocop 2 and Alien 3 are my "favourite films, that everyone hates".

second best pred flick, but the comfiest

>cool pred design
>expands the lore
>new weapons
>concrete jungle
>gary busey
>bill paxton
>sweaty black man
>daniel from fear the walking dead
>female character doesnt come off forced
>gang warfare
>roasties getting btfo while they fuggd chad

There is an NC-17 cut that is legendary for its elusiveness. Doubt we will ever see it.

I prefer it to the original. But both are fantastic.

this

when's that new shane black movie coming up?

This year. Cautiously optimistic.

Voodoo magic. Love the cut to willie's decap'd head, screaming
Fun movie
Bears oh my
Me bestfriend and I would jack off to movies in middle school many years ago, we'd watch this on vhs.
Good times. No longer friends though. He caught me touching his younger sis

disney just bought fox, so that movie will be postponed and later reshot to add more quips and less gore

Most of the predator pov scenes could be reshot and we'd have the perfect predator movie. I always liked it better than 1, but fuck they killing spree before Clovers showdown with the creature is incoherent.

And do not forget the unbelievably good soundtrack:

Predator 2 Complete Soundtrack Score (1990): youtube.com/playlist?list=PLohYzz4btpaTqcmVWhKbWIu0wdqkZF3DF

oh yeah, that happened

Fuck you. Fuck your criticisms.

Retards like you are whats making movies less enjoyable even though they're just getting better and better.

In high school I would jack off my friend and vice versa. Good times.

Jesus fuck.

I feel like you shouldn't be able to interact with normal society.

I've seen it. It was released on DVD here in Australia, completely uncut, with an R18+ rating. It featured Gary Busey's death in all its gloriousness, along with a few other gory moments, but nothing I can recall that would get it slapped with an NC17 today.

Lucky

Not as good as the first, but more ambitious and arguably more interesting. Characters actually have character beyond simply being bros. If you were to introduce a newcomer to the franchise (and they're not a genre fan that would be forgiving of the first's simplicity), this is probably the one they'd gravitate to and it's understandable why.

Lmao, one of the best things I've read on this board. Respect man.

Cool movie. Has a nice design, the concrete jungle aspect is pretty good, theres some epic carnage, and Danny glover kicks ass

Best pleb filter

Why?
I was horny. We all were horny. She was curious. So I "molested" her. She said it was ok.
Years later in high school, i was a senior and she was a freshman. Her bro and I didnt talk but if I glanced and saw her in the hall she'd give a nice smile

>classification.gov.au
>avp.wikia.com/wiki/Predator_2_deleted_scenes

wait why, and what do you mean by touching his sis

>expands the lore
Can I get a quick rundown?

It's ok I guess.

That's a different guy but Im assuming your comment is also directed at me.
I put my king willie in her mouth, and touched her flat self and rubbed her ass cheeks and kissed her hooha because i did not understand how to fellate women at the time.
I dont see what all the hubub is. We were young and horny. She was a girl, I a guy.
Like you wouldnt experiment.
Different time I guess

Surprisingly good. Badly paced and the gang warfare felt like it went on forever to point where I checked i was watching the right film.

Predators is the superior film though with the original in 3rd position.

howd he react when he caught you?

>shane black movie
>more quips

that's impossible.

VOOOOODOOOO FOOOKIN MAGIC MON

>amen break

He was mad, we got into a scuffle outside. He walked in at the "end" when I was rubbing her tushy, with my shorts down and dick out.
He didnt tell his mom atleast I dont think because I never heard anything from them or my parents. Tried to talk a few days later, wasnt happening.
Friendship was good while it lasted.
Probably would have been hit by his dad if he knew I put my wee wee in her mouth

Oops. Meant for Did you guys ever experiment as lads