Famous quotations in SW

>Only a Cis deals in absolutes. Gender is a spectrum!

i want to punch this bitch, what a cunty face.

That actually made me giggle.

HAHAHAHA HER HAIR IS A DIFFERENT COLOUR XXDDD
S
J
W
AMMA RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!

>Listen here whitie, the only reason you're here is because we were one short of our diversity quotas.

Didn't the writers think that is a bit of a double standard for a free and open rebellion?

Lena deserves better

>tfw Laura Dern will now remembered for this instead of her role in Inland Empire

>the power of the force is insignificant next to the power of the misandrist matriarchy

are you trying to convince us that there are people with purple hair out in the real world who aren't sjws? that this character isn't out to subvert expectations on what a real military leader should act and look like?

A CIS LORD?

Somebody post the webm of Leia going into hyperspace

>"yeah, so if you could just look like you've got resting bitch face throughout the entire movie that'd be great"

Was it bad acting or bad directing?

>from my perspective the Jedi are evil.

>Destroy the white male Supremacy!

not yet.

>Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth... Sweetie

is she wearing a jewish cap? you cant even make this shit up anymore

me too i fukken hate kathleen

got a chuckle out of me; best joke I've seen on this so far

>So this is how the white race dies. With thunderous applause.

Did this scene feel off to anyone else? I mean, I appreciate that Disney wanted to "update" Episode II to "reflect the value of the modern world," but replacing the Petranaki arena with an interracial breeding ground just seemed like a strange decision. The scene honestly isn't half as good with Padme going in willingly while Anakin just watches from the sidelines.

>uhhmmm sweetie, even science agrees with me

Gay sex, it hurts your bum and makes your legs stretch

is she the actress from Honey I Shrunk the Kids?
Or Jurassic Park?

>..if you are not like everybody else, then you are abnormal, if you are abnormal , then you are sick. These three categories, not being like everybody else, not being normal and being sick are in fact very different but have been reduced to the same thing

soyim

>your first lesson is simple. We act as if that being of a man or that being of a woman is actually an internal reality or something that is simply true about us, a fact about us, but actually it's a phenomenon that is being produced all the time and reproduced all the time, so to say gender is performative is to say that nobody really is a gender from the start.

Yes that's right turn on each other.

uhm sorry """"""master""""" luke but you actually participated in a hetero normative scifi series and are actually a cis white male so im not really sure if you should be telling me an oppressed female the way of the soy. maybe check your privilege???

>gender is like me, it's on a spectrum