Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHkSDJmSgqo
youtube.com/watch?v=LPuY2U04mS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kino

it was nice, guys

it's nice to watch like once

Fun, great chemistry

Not bad. Good Shane Black banter and motherfucking Keith David. Worthy spiritual successor to Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

Didn't expect Gosling would make me laugh but he did. Great fun of a movie.

this and nothing more. zero rewatch value

you didnt laugh at drive?

It was pretty fun, kind of lost its steam toward the end but I'd give it a solid 8

no way
so many little lines tucked away that are funny, great songs, action scenes aren't overdrawn
it's not insanely rewatchable but it's worth a few repeats at least, I play it for half-attention comedy all the time

It came really close to being great. Then it kinda fell flat. I really wanted to like this movie. But its better than 98% of trash that's come out recently.

>"You know who else was just following orders? Hitler."
>*winks*
got me good

it's a fun movie if you just turn off your brain

It was good to know that Ryan Gosling actually has range. I like the guy and his movies, but I was starting to think stoicism was the only thing he could act.

>how do you do?
>about this good most of the time

I am dying to use this irl

boring. which sucks i was really looking forward to it.

I always wanted a webm of this scene, it's like you can read my mind.

Great physical comedy, doesn't hold the audiences hand too much
better than a lot of the trash ''''''comedies''''' that come out

lol you're retarded

The Goose was loose as always

Too long with shitty ending.
But the Goose was 11/10 and saved the entire film.

Horrible writing and a terrible story. It's literally Austen Powers-tier but people act like it's amazing because of Gosling. I cringe when retards on this board call it kino. I can only imagine they're the same people that have Stewie Griffin posters on their walls.

The holy g o o s e

Rec me some more buddy cop kino Sup Forums

i paused it and masturbated to the girl. Thats the only thing i remember from it.

Watch it again with a group. Instantly becomes so much better.

>I can only imagine they're the same people that have Stewie Griffin posters on their walls.
That's just mean, man

And it's not nearly as good as Austin Powers.

This

Chips, War on Everyone

It was decent, made me chuckle. I do enjoy Russell Crowe doing his South Park character in live action ("Fightin' round the world with Russell Crowe!") but no Tugger cameo. Still good though, hope it gets a sequel.

what would you do in this situation

i'd ask the goose to take me with him, it's why i jumped in his car.

Such a wonderful surprise of a movie.

I hated it and I thought it was kinda 'gay'

Literally finished watching it 15 minutes ago. It was really good. The Goose was hilarious. Really good movie.

Didn't enjoy it as much as Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. The quips and gags didn't hit as well to me
youtube.com/watch?v=vHkSDJmSgqo

Reminder that Angourie Rice has been filmed kissing a BLACK male

>tell me what to think of this movie

Was the goose loose?

>Wanting to know other people's opinion on a movie i like

Loose with his booze

It was extremely entertaining. Wish Gosling played more comedic roles. He's not half bad at it.

Pretty average desu. The plot felt a lot like "Inherent Vice" in that it was poorly laid out and difficult to follow. But unlike Inherent Vice, it wasn't trying to give you the sensation of being a confused, drug-addled mind, it was just poorly written.

That being said, it had one of the best physical comedy bits of all time significantly elevated it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPuY2U04mS4

always thought goose was a phoney only able to play autismo roles in indie flicks but this movie proved me wrong. guy's got great comedic timing.

I wanted it to be better than it was. Some of Goose's comedic scenes where genuinely funny but I was aware he was "acting" funny.

He's got range, it's a shame that it seems like every movie he does wants him to just be a minor variation of the guy from Drive

steve blum is a good voice actor but most people probably only think he can do the spike spiegel voice because that's what the people who hire him want

>implying that’s a bad thing
/ourguy/ just likes his autism roles

>lol just b urself and get some friends
Fuck off

Did you just discover him when Drive came out, and then skip all his other movies except OGF and Blade Runner?

Essential goosekino

I didn't go in expecting it to be so goofy and was kind of disappointed. I think it would have been better suited if it the tone had been more like Lethal Weapon or something.

I like it. I've seen it twice, it's funny and fast-pacedand the chemistry between the actors carries the whole thing. But the plot is full of holes, and the character's actions often make no fucking sense at all from one moment to the next. It's definitely a "turn your brain off and enjoy" type of movie.

that said though, I'd probably watch it again if it was playing on cable someday. 6/10

I did not expect Goose to have such great comedic timing.

the girl was hot i guess

Was fine, even funny, with some good characters and narrative... Until action scenes came up, and the movie went downhill since that...

This movie was a nice example of how to ruin good character chemistry and interactions for the sake of action scenes.

>plot holes
>character's actions don't make sense

Mind providing some examples?

Biggest one that sticks out in my memory was the body-dumping scene. On first viewing I thought it was one of the funniest moments of the movie. On second viewing I was like "wait, why are they trying to get rid of the body? They didn't kill that guy, why don't they just leave him where they found him? You don't just discover a random murder victim and decide to clean up after the murderer, right? And even if they did, how is it remotely helpful to carry him 50 feet away and throw him over a fence? Even if there weren't a bunch of people on the other side of that fence, he would be just as easily discovered there as where they originally found him. The only difference is, now, they are accomplices in incompetently covering up a murder for no reason. But it's a good thing none of that matters because, even though they threw a dead body into the middle of someone's dinner party, it just never gets mentioned again"

The movie is full of stuff like that. It's best to just not take it seriously or expect it to make sense, and enjoy the jokes

this I've watched it about 4 times with separate group. Normies love it.

I agree. Laughed my ass off the first time I saw the scene. A few minutes later I had to pause the movie to try and put sense to what they did, I couldn't.
I guess the girl saw Goose near the body and heard him say that he lost his gun. The thought was that it could come back around to bite him in the ass but why get involved and make yourself and accomplice. There was no need to. And why just throw the body over a random fence?

>doubting the goose
He can literally do it all

Nigga how the fuck was the plot hard to follow?

basically modern kiss kiss bang bang

Fun but the whole auto industry conspiracy drove it off the rails ironically.

the ankle gun scene was 10/10

Are you pumped Sup Forums?

Ryan Gosling surprisingly has comedic talent

Overrated because people saw a few scenes of Goose screaming like a girl and said "omg so funny who knew he could do comedy too?!" Dragged on for too long and the final third was just a mess. Too many wacky situations that they find themselves in and miraculously get out of. Wiseass kid thing is played out these days.

Still, sadly better than like 95% of comedies from the last few years.

Very fun, I'm glad and bummed at the same time that it was ignored. I'm glad since I was able to get a theater-issued poster really cheap, but sad since it might make it harder for anyone else to make a great buddy cop movie like this again.

>offered to show my dick... cause I got a big dick
best line

You are beyond a brainlet if you couldn't follow this story.

boring. didn't finish it

Why

>contemporary
>female version
>fox
>television