>texas ranger
>military sergeant
>block captain/volunteer firefighter
>not a single one knows what crack cocaine looks like
explain this

most people who arent niggers dont come into contact with crack cocaine

they're all white.

It's a fucking comedy cartoon

Fucking rednecks, I wish the south got nuked to oblivion.

They live in a podunk town in Texas. Crack is a black drug, for the most part. I can guarantee you they know what meth looks like.

Now I am surprised about the texas ranger he should at least know from training.

Bill is a barber for the military and Dale owns a pest control business. Also I have no idea why they made Boomhauer a texas ranger on the last episode. It was hinted he was a electrician until he was put on worker's compensation.

i hear you user, i feel the same for muslims

If the south got nuked America would ultimately be fucked even more by liberal cucks.

Dale is a "bounty hunter" who took an hour course and received a hat, Boomhauer being a Texas ranger was a last scene of the series twist/gag, Bill is an army barber, and Hank is the block captain of a relatively peaceful neighborhood where the worst he's had to deal with was a rowdy ex-football player moving in. The four of them were volunteer firefighters for all of like 2 days before screwing it up royally. I don't think they have much experience with crack.

But also it's a fairly early episode in a cartoon, I don't think they were too concerned with continuity or realism

Honestly after leaving Commiefornia, the nicest people I ever met were a bunch of rednecks in Tennessee

fuck off hebe

>tenn rednecks
not your typical rednecks. i'm down here in houston, and a lot of great dudes from memphis pass through here for the rodeo.

if you want to know true redneck, go chat with those alabama fucks. easily the worst race of humans in the US.

You fags deserved Harvey. Texas is the California of the South.

They only nice if you white, bitch

>Austin and Corpus are the California of the South.
ftfy

Good thing I'm white then nigger

>Texas is the California of the South.
FTFY

I live in Austin and I'm not a californian, they're fucking ruining this city and theres nothing anyone can do about it because they keep telling their friends how hip and cool austin is. They make SoDoPoCo neighborhoods and drive prices through the roof.

>austin and corpus blue
>coastal region blue
>majority of state red
i'm not entirely sure why everyone thinks austin is the greatest. I had more fun in san antonio.

I dont mean to be a nostalgiafag but in the case of austin it has really turned to shit in the last 20 years.