Orville season two won't air until 2019

Orville season two won't air until 2019
tvguide.com/news/the-orville-season-2-delay-episode-count/

I thought it already got canceled

Oh geez, who wants to break the news to Cpt Foley and Cmdr Cockings.

Fuck you, it got renewed

That sucks

That's absolutely retarded
Derail the show hard

Another man of taste, I see. Trekyards is absolute Youtube trekkie autismo commentary and review kino

omg ur shitting me fuck, I didn't even realize S1 was over..

Ok I liked the netflix model of making tv at the begining because it stopped being a grindhouse, but this work-when-you-feel-like-it mentality is getting out of hand

it could kill the show if people wait too long

siding with the dictator of fucking NORTH KOREA over your president

what ever happened to fucking treason laws?

>tfw no more Making History

Leighton a cute. CUTE.

I liked her innocent and naive routine but also what does this have to do with the orville

FOX canceled it

You and I were like 2/3 of its audience. I really liked it, though.

>working with the kgb to get you elected potus
>trying to stifle investigation

what ever happened to treason laws??

lefty pls..

you honestly believe Putin wanted the guy who stands against the absolute cultural and economic destruction of the USA over the bitch who would keep doing it?

>waiting a year for more strong alien waifu

giv stronk gf

So Season 1 is over? It's not on one of those weird american season breaks they like to do?

>Orville season two won't air until 2019
You can watch STD in the meantime.

Proof?

Noooooooo. I will have forgotten about it by then. What are they doing?

There was suppose to be one more episode but they pushed it back to season 2. Its probably sitting in a can on a shelf until they make the rest of the season.

Gonna have wait a year. More time to laugh about STD.

Lol where's your evidence nigger? I love how the reasons the left hates Trump the most are pure tinfoil hat. Don't get me wrong, Trump isn't fantastic.. but you faggots sound like the far right schizos who thought Obama was the literal antichrist

Ironic, considering that the only way to deal with a bully is to hit back. Maybe Seth should take his own advice.

Nigger, the evidence is everywhere. half of trumps wh staff meeting with russian lawyers; manafort, and flynn.

if youre a 'centrist' and dont feel like theres some shady shit going down, guess what, you arent a centrist.

oh and i hate trump for lots of reasons. but this treason-ish shit is actually illegal and actually more far reaching than any kiddie-time bullshit trump usually does that only affects him and those dumb enough to be personally or financially involved with him.

a 'who would destroy america more argument' ? gtfo and go back to talking about TLSJW

So...Palicki will be able to go back to SHIELD then?

>the evidence is everywhere
Then provide some.

>the evidence is everywhere

CHEMTRAILS

PICKLES

You cant be a centrist and turn your head at how brutally Hilary fucked Bernie Sanders out of the primary. If you ignore that, you have no sense of justice...social or otherwise.

You can be a centrist that realizes that no matter how fucking bad you think Donald Trump is...he was always better than the corrupt alternative...but even minding that...Wikileaks was the darling of the left for almost 10 years and they have never been proven wrong...now that they release information that proves russia did not have anything to do with the election...you cunts dont even talk about it.

...and maybe once you get your heads out of your asses maybe you'll finally talk about pic related.