Every show I see him in I want him to drink milk. Anyone else...

Every show I see him in I want him to drink milk. Anyone else? Will we ever get that small homeage to his Mcpoyle character. I think that's what most people know him as.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BstpFV98mRg
youtube.com/watch?v=M54szdwd4AY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just wanted to give you an early (You) to give you false hope that muchos you's are incoming

This guy was great in Person of Interest, I was really hoping the spinoff would go ahead because he's a very talented actor playing a brilliant character, I didn't even like the co-stars, I just wanted more of him.

Yea I really love his acting and I'm usually impressed by how great he is. I just think it would be a nice funny nod if he drank a glass of milk in every other show he's in to show how far he came from his Mcpoyle beginnings.

Check out this guy's Twitter if you're ever in the mood for DRRUUUUUUMPFF!!! tweets galore. Total bonehead

I wish I didn't know that.

he's a good frontman too

youtube.com/watch?v=BstpFV98mRg

he plays a greasy hacker in House Of Cards

His character was cringe worth on House of Cards

Who cares he's a good actor

the best guest actor right now.

True. I'm just sick of all the Trump shit though like most people. I wish actors didn't think they have to be so political now a days.

He is, I just thought it was funny how butthurt he is also

>>>/reddit/The_donald

what does that have to do with his acting? this a film and television board, not a politics one.

I hope he's in Westworld s2

Problem?

I'm talking about an actor on a board about film and television, WOOOOW
In that case should we ban all Weinstein-esque rape/molestation stories? I mean, they're not about acting

Where my country gone?

Burn it down

Burn it down and start again

>Every show I see him in I want him to drink milk
that's because he gets typecasted as nice guy in movies/shows now.

Then ignore social media and just watch the movies/television he's in. It's that fucking simple.

but thats not him and this song is shit

the chopper sound he makes in "the gang gets held hostage" will forever be ingrained in my brain as the most sexually displeasing sound; its the sound of gay

That's what I'll do. I don't have twatter anyway.

The guy is a great actor. He practically disappears into every role he gets.

His oeast interesting role is probably as MiB though, but Id say thats the writers fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=M54szdwd4AY

>army of retards are at your window constantly, slobbering all over it and screaming and pounding because they're so fucking mad
DUDE just ignore it!! LOL

He really was the best actor in the Black Mirror episode. He was the only one that was believable and that I gave a shit about. He was a hero at the end.

Didn't realize he had a twin sister

You now realize that people who go out of their way to see shit like this are closet homos and are disgusting.

It's okay to admit scarlet is past her prime without being gay user

now I want to see him drink milk and get incinerated alive at the same time.

I looked through his works and only "Westworld" really come to mind. I watched all of PoI and didn't remember him until this post

Is it really a (You) if you don't link to his post though

YOU WILL CALL HEEEER

I loved him in Breakout Kings. The show was a little cringy but things like his character made it pretty enjoyable.