Crossdressing Thread

Guys dressed as girls, girls dressed a guys. Let's start with the obvious one.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this shit?
Do you jack off to these pictures or something?

Why do you even have to ask? You already know the answer.

I need more fanart of guys getting caught crossdressing

Lurk before you post.

Gays get the shit kicked out of them IRL so they come here, where we can't curbstomp them as they deserve

Eh, jack could make it work; like some peter pan shit, y'know?

>newfag and edgeboy
>the heroes Sup Forums neither needs nor deserves

and thats saying a lot

of course we do

>why are faggots gay

It's just how they're born, senpai.

I used to have a bf that'd love dressing up girly, like in nights and panties and shit. Good times. I wish we coulda sucked each other off one more time.

Oh yes 7w7

Soon

My first trap, always wanted to fucking drill hard that boipussy

Do you want more?

Let's play hard

>inferior color scheme

I have some r34 of that boypussy, thanks anyway

>t. overweight alt right manchild that hides on anonymous imageboards because he can't make it out of his house without falling over

lol

I began to love the male figure and others some years after I started getting fit and lifting you chucklefuck if you think all "gay" people are your average Hollywood gimp wearing hot flaming flamboyant homosexual, you have another one coming. I have no problem fucking women, still love them

gotcha bro

and an edit I like.
I entertain the aspect of Marco becoming an Alp, and getting more feminine the more fluids he intakes from males;
starting with sharing a soda with Tom, going up to tending to his wounds after he defends him in a fight, ending in sucking directly from the source to complete the transformation.
Followed by dating and handholding in public. Not to mention all the saucy girls-only activities Star pulls her/him into.