This is what is beating the last JUST in china

this is what is beating the last JUST in china

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DM9zOfOkErs
mappingautism.com/face-blindness-and-autism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this what chinese stacies look like?

All chinese women have a very similar appearance, going as far as looking the same. The only thing which sets them apart is material wealth, so that they can afford nice clothing, plastic surgery and dental care.

That's why they're all materialistic whores who obsess about money in every waking moment.

I can't tell if they're working at a hotel, or if that's supposed to be fashionable

is it really weird that a in country movie is making more then a foreign film? i always thought it was weird that foreign films did so well in china. i would never expect a movie from korea to be a blockbuster in the states, but i guess growing up here im used to having hollywood located in country, whereas other places didnt have a movie production in country for a long time?

>a chinese romcom is beating TLJ

lel

I want to fuck those chinamen

youtube.com/watch?v=DM9zOfOkErs
Is he /our guy/?

Why doesn't Hollywood ever cast handsome chinese guys?

Probably because nobody really gives a shit domestically, and for foreign markets they already have that

Oh it's gonna happen, don't worry

This film is problematic as fuck.

cuz they dont exist

It just looks like a shitty 90's movie only Chinese

looks great !

>That's why they're all materialistic whores who obsess about money in every waking moment.
I dont think thats limited to just chinese women you silly goose.

Looks better than the last jedi desu

HOW DO YOU TELL THOSE PEOPLE APART?

So is it made by a foreign fifth column designed to destroy the country from within by poisoning the minds of women and children?

Or is it a good wholesome movie for chinese people to enjoy?

Kill, Fuck, Marry

mappingautism.com/face-blindness-and-autism/

I'd marry the first one, fuck the second one and kill the third one