So, they’re really making this?

So, they’re really making this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xKaCxkf1Ccs
youtube.com/watch?v=bba_wPdLxp4
youtube.com/watch?v=x_xJqkzngBI
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-han-solo-movie-firing-new-details-behind-phil-lord-chris-miller-exit-1016619
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The carrots are cooked at this point. Either they release it for an easy 400M and more bad press or they throw it away.

who the fuck is that

Yes and it will be less disastrous than we are expecting it to be and led to believe it will be by Disney, and therefore will be considered a relative success.

Apparently someone thought it was a good idea or something lmao

>remember, Ford had tons of charisma, let's pick someone credible for the role
OH NO NONONONONONONO BBBFFFFGGHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHHA

It's a Jew which Spielberg found at a bat mitzvah.

I have literally never heard of the main actor.

>the biggest movie corporation on the planet will milk its manchild fanbase to the last shekel
what a twist

They're actively insulting that "manchild fanbase" through their media outlets. What's the prognosis on Kathleen's tenure?

Well, realistically she survives until IX drops. If it bombs she's gone.

Fraid so user, wont be another good kino SW film till Guillermo del Toro makes his Jabba the Hut filmin 2020 or 2021. Something weird when fans are more excited about a standalone Rise of the Hutt Cartel Godfather esq film over the supposed Skywalker saga sequal trilogy.
Solo is gonna bomb bigger than Oklahoma city

>Infantilized white male
>suceeds through luck rather than work
>magical Negro to be his wise guide
>idealization of infantilization
>stronk womyn

Please user. Of course this will be released. They dont ever want you to become a man.

Who will direct the 2039 Porkins film?

What about the Binks prequel?

Will Russian hackers sabotage its Rotten Tomatoes audience score too?

Nobody knows

Will we finally find out why he was banned by Boss Nass?

Shush! Prequels never existed.

Oh? You weren't invited to Spielberg's daughter's Bat Mitzvah?

He has no charisma. Look at him. Asshole looks like he just woke up and is groggy.

Just think, the trailer isn't even out yet and we get multiple shill threads a day

>Making an estronaut soyboy Solo
It's like Disney doesn't want money anymore.

I'm waiting for the Ghostbusters-esque "we NEED to make Han Solo successful!" viral marketing campaign to begin.
>The best way to RESIST the sexist, Islamophobic, Trump-country, p***y grabbing patriarchy is to pre-order a ticket to Disney's Han Solo.

The literal who is from a british feminist show

>estronaut

>so they are making this?
no, its already been made. right now they are just putting the finishing cgi touches on it. i want it to be good so badly, because i love han solo as a kid. but after seeing the last 3 star wars movies, and hearing about all the woes this movie suffered, i have zero expectations for it.
han solo deserved better then what disney gave him

Wait, you're telling me THIS guy needed acting coaches? youtu.be/xKaCxkf1Ccs

I don't know what you guys are meme-ing about because he was great in Hail Caesar.

that's jew$ stuff

>Ehrenreich

Jar Jar's not the kind of person you would ever catch, speeding in a spawning ground if you know what I'm saying.

Would that itwurr so simple.

>Han Soylo

Yeah I actually thought he was really good in that movie, which is the only other time I've heard of him. And I generally like Phil Lord and Chris Miller, too. Honestly I trust their taste much more than Disney's, so when all the behind-the-scenes drama started coming out, my gut feeling is that KK/Disney were in the wrong, not these guys.

Kek

I liked him there, but the Coens know how to get a good performance. Also, Emilia Clarke apparently needed lessons too, which I absolutely don't disbelieve. She is fucking godawful in everything.

>They picked this unknown fuck and not Anthony Ingruber
Those fucking cunts
youtube.com/watch?v=bba_wPdLxp4

Dumb idea, no one can replace Harrison Ford. This new actor is set up to fail.

>Anthony Ingruber
The only time I've ever heard this name is on this board, in Han Solo threads. Are you this guy, and you just post overtime to shill yourself? Because I've seen this recommendation a bunch of times now, and I find it really hard to believe this unknown guy has more than one "fan" on Sup Forums

haah
sooz
naan
ollo

>Han Soylo flies the Millenial Femcon in this daring adventure with his transgendered life partner Chubacca, in theatres this may

Have you seen his Han Solo impression? He even played a young Harrison Ford in the age of adaline, and he did a great job. He's is way better than the literally who that was cast instead.

can't be worse than tlj

lol no. its so shit they wont throw the normal 100 gorillion advertising dollars at it. easy my ass.

Not again!

The video is ten years old. People have known about it for awhile because after the prequels there was a small rally to get Anthony in a Han Solo project. Just because you've never heard of him before now doesn't mean others haven't.

Just shut up. That guy probably doesn't even look like that after ten years.

oh you aint seen nothing yet

He must have missed the Han Solo casting call at Spielberg's bat mitzvah. Gee, what a shame.

WAIT FOR THE.. OH NO NO NO

>doesnt look like that

He does

>tfw Tarantino is going to shit out a cool Star Trek movie before that and angry SW fans jump ship to ST.

>says he was clumsy
>clumsy as in he accidentally reveled to the gungans that he had sith powers
>he used his mind control powers to get back in good with them after returning
>when he said this he moved his hand
>that hand motion was a jedi mind trick to stop qui gon jinn from asking any further questions
>disney will never go through with completing jar jars porpoise despite it being the best part of the prequels by far
>if jar jar is ever shown again it will most likley to be to trash on him for fan service
why cant the mouse let this happen

The Coen bros know how to make any problem work for them. In this case they needed a shitty actor to play a shitty actor. 90% of what's found in their movies would be a disaster for anyone else.

>Han Soylo rides along on the Millenial Femcon in this daring adventure while crying and making sandwiches for his transgendered life partner Chubacca, in theatres this may
Fix'd

Well put.

I might actually not bother seeing this desu

Reminder that Harrelson's dad is an assassin who killed a federal judge. And when arrested he claimed that he killed JFK too.

>actually made it twice now

>I might actually not bother seeing this desu
Indecisive pathetic cunt. I bet you brought your ass to the cinema to see TFA and TLJ just to see if anything good comes out of it and later complain about Disney.

Woody Harrelson is what is going to make this movie work for me. He's going to be the redeeming factor of this film. #ILikeWood

I love him too, but I'm not going to suffer through this for 5 minutes of a lame marvel villain who turns Solo over to the Empire/Dies

You should stop being more cynical and start enjoying things in life, user. Maybe you could find true happiness.

wtf is wrong with his face?

This movie is the most cynical thing Disney has yet done with the Star Wars IP.

No, that would be giving EA exclusive rights to Star Wars vidya.

EA might be a corporate hellhole, but at least they wrote Luke properly.

This looks so fucking bad, even if you dont know about the directors being fired, acting coaches for the lead etc. Youd seriously have to be a blind fanatic of Star Wars that gobbles up anything with the logo to be exited for this. Im pretty sure even the most normie normalfags will not fall for this shit.

i think you spelled pander to man children wrong.

We all like Woody but that's not enough to make most of us go see it. Don't go see movies for gloried cameos.

Oi don't fuck with Glover

reminder that ehrenreich's most famous role is one where he plays an actor that can't act and is undirectable and needs acting lessons. weird that he could play the role of a bad actor so well.

based Harrelson family line

I'M HAN SOLO
I'M HAN SOLO

British literal who lady a CUTE

Depends. If a movie is released and no one sees it, does it count as being made?

Not gonna see this thing.

It would most likely still be an enjoyable ride.

He was banished because he was a sidious-tier Sith Lord

Movie so nice they made it twice.

>gets shot at
>shoots back
>han doesn't shoot first the movie
yeah that probably will be kind of dull huh

>it wasn't a meme
jesus christ

I can't wait to see this train wreck.

>replaces techno babble with pop culture and cinema references

ST suffers from a case of the yawns. This will get people excited about it I think. Samuel L Jackson as a starship captain shouting at his crew? Funky music and swearing and space hyper-violence? I'd watch the shit out of that.

weren't the newer films trying to mix the classic sci fi with the faster pace action we're used to nowadays?

every iteration since voyager ended has advertised that.

his face looks badly photoshopped

youtube.com/watch?v=x_xJqkzngBI

The one video to unite Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums.

All they were doing was putting the safe old Trek we knew on a bit of speed. Punching it up but not giving anything truly new. Tarantino Trek, who the fuck knows what that could look like. It removes the one thing that makes ST yawnish, it's overall predictability.

where the source on him needing an acting coach? I think it's a meme, you don't "do" acting without knowing how to act first. It's like when I go to my bank and claim I'm a banker guy when I don't know shit about the stuff, it just don't fly

Yeah, it's a fan made poster you fucking retard

i like Tarantino films but i don't think he could pull of star trek

They tried but they're pretty weak on the actual science fiction front. They're basically just adventure movies with little commentary of any kind. Worst offender being the latest one by squandering its potentially interesting "muh Heart of Darkness" plot by making Elba's character a generic villain till the very end.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-han-solo-movie-firing-new-details-behind-phil-lord-chris-miller-exit-1016619

actually looking forward to a Geostorm teir star wars film.

Couldn't they have found a kike who can act?