I seen shit on fire.. IN SPACE!

>I seen shit on fire.. IN SPACE!

Moving.

IT WAS LITTY SENPAI

"All those moments will be lost in time, like ... canadian artist The Weeknd's song "tears in the rain" (link in desciption)"
wow wtf

>I saw dis shit and you didn't
>time to die cracka
>
>sike

Profound

You only joke because you've never seen a C-Beam. That shit's tight.

>"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe"
>"Like this totally normal space stuff that is actually quite believable given my former occupation"

I LOL'D

>i've seen spaceships and shit

lmao cool dude

Reminder that these threads are spammed by spic memers like picture related

Hey, its better than Avatar.

>my man I seent a glittery ship

>I SAW A SPACESHIP

wow real cool pal...

>I'VE SEEN BEAMS OF C
>TANNHAUSER TOO
>THEY CAN'T BELIEVE
>NEITHER CAN YOU
>I'VE SEEN SHIPS ON FIRE
>LIFE LIVED IN VAIN
>ALL OF THESE MOMENTS
>LIKE TEARS IN RAIN
>AND I THINK TO MYSELF
>TIME TO DIE

Kino

You probably think real life astronauts and soldiers haven't seen incredible things because everything is "quite believable."

The point is that a candle that shines twice as bright burns half as long, and Roy shined very brightly.

Have you seen a spaceship in real life?
Have you seen a spaceship in space in real life?
Have you seen high energy beam event that can be experienced only once in a lifetime?

I can answer three of those questions positively since i saw shuttle launch, ISS in the sky and i have seen laser stars in the sky of Chille.

The problem here is when you have no idea what he's talking about there is no point of reference, for all we know he's talking about random shit that no one cares about

Forced meme from 2049 faggots because their movie has nothing as memorable. I pity them.

Which woman keeps remaking these threads?

This was a meme before BR2049 was even released you crossposting tourist newfaggot

Fuck off and 2049 was much better then the original

did you ever find gyvieji didvyriai on reddit like you promised?

well done

fucking kekd

Hey buddy, think you got the wrong door. Reddit club's a few blocks down.

i understand him because i've read Return from the stars by Lem. Here is a passage that could help you understand.

“What stone?”
“I have a lot of stones. There’s one from Kereneia, one from Thomas’s planetoid — only don’t think that I went around collecting! They simply got struck in the ridges of my boots; Olaf would pry them out and put them away, complete with labels. I couldn’t get that idea out of his head. This is not important but… I have to tell you. Yes, I ought to, actually, so you won’t think that everything there was terrible and that nothing ever happened except death. Try to imagine… a fusion of worlds. First, pink, at its lightest, most delicate, an infinity of pink, and within it, penetrating it, a darker pink, and, farther off, a red, almost blue, but much farther off, and all around, a phosphorescence, weightless, not like a cloud, not like a mist — different. I have no words for it. The two of us stepped from the rocket and stared. Eri, I don’t understand that. Do you know, even now I get a tightness in the throat, it was so beautiful. Just think: there is no life there, no plants, animals, birds, nothing; no eyes to witness it. I am positive that from the creation of the world no one had gazed upon it, that we were the first, Arder and I, and if it hadn’t been for the gravimeter’s breaking down and our landing to calibrate it, because the quartz shattered and the mercury ran out, then no one, to the end of the world, would have stood there and seen it. Isn’t that strange? One had an urge to — well; I don’t know. We couldn’t leave. We forgot why we had landed, we stood just like that, stood and stared.”

Post like these just show how there are literally 3 or 4 of the same autists on Sup Forums who are the only ones hating on the film and spamming the same exact posts and same exact pathetic pictures in every single BR thread they can, what a sad existence.

it is you! I've been trying to find you since that day, outsider!
So you're upset that you couldn't find my favorite film on reddit like you promised all 64 posters here? Were you hoping someone would name drop something you know like Mizo or Tarkovsky? I'm still waiting for your reddit proof though.
>Sure I can play the same game
What game? You asked "Give me a film you like, ANY film you like and I'll get you a couple of screencaps from some redditposters praising it."
I gave you a film I like, you threw a fit and now you're starting something else as damage control

continue
“What was it, Hal?”
“I don’t know. When we returned and told the others, Biel wanted to go, but it wasn’t possible. Not enough power in reserve. We’d taken plenty of shots, but nothing came out. In the photographs it looked like pink milk with purple palisades, and Biel went on about the chemiluminescence of the silicon hydride vapors; I doubt that he believed that, but in despair, since he would never be able to investigate it, he tried to come up with some explanation. It was like… like nothing. We have no referents. No analogies. It possessed immense depth, but was not a landscape. Those different shades, as I said, more and more distant and dark, until your eyes swam. Motion — none, really. It floated and stood still. It changed, as if it breathed, yet remained the same; perhaps the most important thing was its enormity. As if beyond this cruel black eternity there existed another eternity, another infinity, so concentrated and mighty, so bright, that if you closed your eyes you would no longer believe in it. When we looked at each other… you’d have to know Arder. I’ll show you his photograph. There was a man — bigger than I am, he looked like he could walk through any wall without even noticing. Always spoke slowly.

>because their movie has nothing as memorable

Don't bully the first guy. He's using Sup Forums language that was used against him and he initially cried about.
He isn't a local and has a very short and dishonest history with our board

>"our" board
G O B A C K

What cheap self published crap uses a Breaking Benjamin album cover for it's cover art?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>I can't infer basic context from exposition
>I understand nothing in a movie unless it is thoroughly and explicitly explained to me as if to a small child
You're the reason 2049 was a flop while TLJ made a billion dollars, you simpleton.

nice pic

>Clearly says U-Beam

German publishers probably don't like Polish writers.

Why is someone with Sup Forumseddit infected mind calling anyone a "simpleton"?

the classic

Hating videogames is objectively the most reddit thing a person can do

Video Games = "entertainment" sensibility = reddit = autism.
This is predominantly an art board (the "entertainment" shit that is constantly being discussed here is a result of crossposters from pleb boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums)
True cinema = art which is the opposite to autism and in turn the opposite to video games.
The sensibilities resulting in video game appreciation are diametrically opposed to the appreciation of cinema as "art". Videogames/autism/"entertainment" are the reason for capeshit

Epic new meme. Upboated

>Video Games = "entertainment" sensibility = reddit = autism.
Reddit hates autism with a passion, so they hate video games as well

Beautiful

turn it pi/2 clockwise

Bump, cowardly tourist.

So I should just use my imagination because the writer was lazy to use his?

These threads finally produced something worthwhile

Have y'all not seen this before? It's hilarious.

>shbabda gabagbdoo

>sea bream
yea I go fishing too

>these are the "people" you post on this board with

nice