I run this town with my son, fat fuck

I run this town with my son, fat fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l000b47sfO4
youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

hahahaha ALREADY

I've discovered that the insult fat people get the most butthurt about is fat fuck

thanks for the tip fat fuck

A daring synthesis

BASED anti-Sup Forums poster

I want dem soyboys dead! I want their families dead! I want their houses burned to the ground! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna piss on their ashes!

Women absolutely will lose their shit at "fat cow".

What are their names? From left to right

Lil Mice
Cleetus "The ogre" Rodriguez
Ivan Frederik (actually a mentally disabled dude from Alabama who thinks he is russian)
Fat Alfred aka Big Boss
Mick "The beanie" Hnery
Lola aka The Tiney surprise
Billy "The cycling track warrior" Jhonson

Bump

Anti-sage

Came here to post this.

is lola a she?

You make fun of these people but they are doing more than you are to drive the movement

what movement is that?

I can't wait for "Fisk: Origin of the Kingpin"

>John: Used to be the school bully in third grade but had his confidence shattered by a traumatic event. Deposed in school but hired as security for the Family.
>Michael: Prefers to keep out of the public eye and operate from the shadows. In charge of intelligence-gathering
>Noah: Marine father disowned him for being a massive pussy but not before he taught him everything he knew. Veteran of the Battle of Ferguson, the Siege of Charlottesville. Personal bodyguard of the Don.
>Lorenzo "Little Man" Romano: The man himself and Don of the Romano Crime Family. Despite the multiple outstanding warrants for his arrest, he remains elusive and always one step ahead of the cops thanks to his high intellect and upbringing on the streets. Actually not fat, just big-boned.
>Lawrence: Moves product to the buyers using his own personal network. Don Lorenzo provides security for his operation in exchange for a substantial chunk of the profits. Low level of loyalty, wishes to declare independence, but unaware the Romanos already know his plans. Will result in a street war that he is sure to lose.
>Xerxe: Gender unknown. Incredibly dangerous demon from pre-history. Full capabilities unknown but include abilities such as extra-sensory perception, force lightning, and poor comedic timing.
>Carl: Standard bearer. Stole flag from local store. Grounded on multiple occasions.

The meme wars.

A bowel movement

It's short for Fucktonio.

she is named after the kinks song

go figure

>You make fun of these people but they are doing more than you are to drive the movement

Would go balls deep into lola.

>dude from Alabama who thinks he is russian
>wears fucking Iron Cross

Lel someone put him in the end of the shining

Hell yeah

he found it in his grandma's wardrobe and he wears it, if anyone asks he says he got it from a nazi he killed

Dude would make a great göring.

>The movement

>Those are men
Holy shit something needs to be done about these xenoestrogens.

>Overlook Hotel
>July 4th Ball
>1921

>the movement
OH NO NO NO NO

I applaud the guy for still being mobile under his own propulsion but he should really consider adjusting his diet and THEN try to save the future of white children, because the way it goes he won't live to see it.

Lol

>the movement

I don't really want to ridicule them, but what's the median age in this picture?

If the right was memeing this, maybe it would be funny.

Where do you even buy a coat that big holy shit

This one.

>dreads
Fuck Nazis but she deserved it.

You're either with the dreads or the nazis user.

>Fuck Nazis

Dubya pls

HOW OLD ARE THESE GUYS?
I NEED TO KNOW.

I hate California too though.

Nice. She deserved it.

IS it okay if I want to see the Alt Right beat the shit out of Antifa bugpeople but still wouldn't openly support or vote for either of them and just want to maintain a moderate and sane centrist statues quo?

Completely okay

Based centristposter

>2018
>he's not a white nationalist

It's like you want your country to look like Brazil once your an old man.

>your
Cletus really isn't white. Seeing him go away is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=l000b47sfO4

Pretty good

That would make you sane

>The fire rises pepe
LEL

this people are in this thread right now

Behold people! The american democracy!

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

Honestly I don't know why we're having Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums, and I really try not to get involved. I blame reddit and phoneposters.
But I don't get this meme.
>Cletus really isn't white
>you're not white lol btfo le 56% meme
>also i'm the party that supports rampant immigration
Yes? That's the point. Immigration is eroding ethnic compositions across the west (and only the west) so people become diluted, you are on the side that supports those policies, yet you mock people for being brown?
What kind of insane double standard is this? Are you claiming victory? Yet you seem to paint brownness as being unfavorable. Honestly I don't think there's a rhyme or reason to anything you think, say or meme.

Explain this video to me please

Why Alabama?

Everyone in that picture has a chin, one guy even has two.

I'm Jewish.

this is /srg/, not Sup Forums. common mistake some how but yeah.

Yes, their tireless efforts to ruin their own country are very much appreciated.

It's okay I'm with you

Alabama is filled with stupid yokels.

are they more dangerous then the A team

Cowboy Dan - The money behind the whole operation, wields two colt pythons.
Powers & Abilities: Boomer Meditation
Weaknesses: Chronic Pedophilia

The Brain - Powerful psychic and the moral center of the group with a heart of gold
Powers & Abilities: Telekinesis, Autistic Screech, Invisibility (only to females)
Weaknesses: Premature Balding

Timmy - Functionally disabled younger brother of Heinrich Von Stusselburg and the muscle of the gang
Powers & Abilities: Retard Strength, downiejutsu hidden ability
Weaknesses: Has to have his diaper regularly changed

Heinrich Von Stusselburg - Demolitions expert and all-around badass, older brother of Timmy
Powers & Abilities: Can rig and defuse a bomb in seconds, weapons expert,
Weaknesses: Can't actually speak any German

Big Hoss - Leader of the gang, mortal enemy of Jews and also whole foods
Powers & Abilities: Can absorb all damage, Immune to poison, can eat nearly anything, unmovable
Weaknesses: Broccoli, Water

The Trap Twins - Born a male and a female, these two use their amorphous characteristics and frequently switch places
Powers & Abilities: Shapeshifting, pegging experts
Weaknesses: Anything physically demanding

Master Rayshi - Wise old sage with a mysterious past, the mentor of the group
Powers & Abilities: Has a badass cane, not really all that invested in the whole thing
Weaknesses: Millennial whining

Spud "The Speed Freak" - The trickster of the gang, only thing he loves more than America is Sonic, has a crush on the Trap twins
Powers & Abilities: Super-sonic speed said to be faster than any living being, protective armor to prevent himself form bursting into flames
Weaknesses: Crippling social anxiety

GOOD NIGHT ALT-LEFT

Explain why they elected Doug Jones

Both sides are pathetic and should burn in an atomic wasteland. Kim Jong make it happen.

The democrats bused in niggers to vote for dead people

Best one so far

Second from right is CUTE

>How to make everyone Nazis: the post

>DUDE, THIS IS NOT COMIC-CON

holy moly i'm dyin'

now someone make an image with this pls

Sorry to inform you, but Kim couldn't nuke a microwave dinner. The way down is a long, painful slide.

>this is the only truck that made?!
>you shittin' me?
>do these prick soyboys have any idea who they're fucking with?
>all the sandwiches in this town belong to me
>find my goddamn truck
>get me my subs
>and when you find the pricks that did this, i want them dead. i want their families dead
>nobody touches my sandwiches

I'd watch it

>the movement
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhphphphpphphphhhahHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AOHHHHNONONONONONON OH NO NO NOAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

its such a weird complicated web its just not worth getting into

tf is wrong with you bruh

Visual ad hominem. Both "sides" do it.

I'm getting on that centrist bandwagon, fuck this.

>not even the same image

go have another glass of soymilk, you soyboy fuck

this is alright, continue pls

This fat fuck would be annoying as hell to fight if you cant get him on the ground.

>dies of a heart attack while playing with his wife's grandson in the garden

Multiple filenames and image sizes should clue you into that image being used by multiple people.

They shouldn't make coats that big.

his grandma made it