Harry Potter

Prisoner of Azkaban > Deathly Hallows pt 2 > Sorcerer's Stone > Goblet of Fire > Order of the Phoenix > Deathly Hallows pt 1 > Chamber of Secrets > Half-Blood Prince

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=twG_ccsz9OQ
renieddolodge.co.uk/why-im-no-longer-talking-to-white-people-about-race/
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/30/why-im-no-longer-talking-to-white-people-about-race
athousandflowers.net/2013/06/19/weekly-wanker-012-charlotte-raven/
thetimes.co.uk/article/police-arresting-nine-people-a-day-in-fight-against-web-trolls-b8nkpgp2d
apa.org/monitor/feb03/intelligence.aspx
wilderdom.com/personality/intelligenceCulturalBias.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh fuck, you just know that book is 300 pages of the author talking about race.

>open thread
>look at thumbnail
>interesting title for a book
>"Emma is becoming woke?"
>click on picture
>see "to white people"
F913H9G3UORB V 1OUIO213G 3GK3OH4G792139VFRQOIUGUERQGBJOBN 4G

>Why I'm No Longer Talking
Fuck, you got me so excited before I read the rest and realized it was a book.

hehe kill whitey
no I'm not racist

>men
>finds book, reads it

>roasties
>finds book, takes picture with it, making sure they get a picture of their face, don't read it

Could she be anymore of a basic bitch if she tried?

close
Hallows 2 > Azkaban > Sorcerers > Hallows 1 > Goblet > Prince > Chamber > Phoenix

This is wjy i hate this self congratulating cunt.god just look at her stupid cuntish smug fuxking face. I would pay money to garm this srlf entitled cunt femist whore bitch. Fgridf

why does she look like a he now wtf

sad
that's all I have to say
she was cute in the movies
whatever fucked with her head so hard, I will never know

Why the fuck does a British girl feel the need to post a photo of herself virtue signalling over a book about negroes in America it's literally nothing to do with her.

is it just my screen or does she have a faint mustache?

Somehow I'm sure that book she's holding is just as dull as one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

That's actually a great book, I know Sup Forums is mostly illiterate white basement dwellers though

I'm addicted to her ugly Richard Dawkins face

What's it about? What are its most important points?

>what fucked with her head so hard, I will never know

m.youtube.com/watch?v=twG_ccsz9OQ

Destroying the white "race" especially white """men""", Christianity, the nuclear family and Western "society".

so a great book, eh?

not every book can be as meta as that book on why you should vote for democrats and have 300 blank pages

isn't this kinda outdated?
pretty sure men are now taking selfies with every stupid fucking thing as well

black people are like 4% of the british population

kek

she looks like natalie mars

>black """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>That hairstyle
>That book
SJW is on point, what a shame, but well, what can you expect from a brainwashed European?

I agree but put part one before part two. It followed the book fairly well and I loved it

wtf is Hypersphere doing in "high tier"?

>the sjw bangs
>thick eyebrows
>austere makeup
How long until the nose piercings and dyed hair

It faintly says "to white people".

Calm down and go back to your hovel, Jeff.

Part 1 is kino as fuck

Didn't even notice that.

Shit.

a yawn in cinematic form no matter how you order this shit

What is best Emma kino

I like Emma a lot as an actor, but most of the movies she's been in outside of Harry Potter range from boring to hollow to complete shit. Perks of Being a Wallflower or Noah are the best ones, and that is not high praise. She needs to start picking roles better.

unfabulous

For those interested in the content of the book, it's just an expanded adaptation of this blog post

renieddolodge.co.uk/why-im-no-longer-talking-to-white-people-about-race/

The central thesis is that addressing white people about racism is pointless because most white people are not fundamentally intelligent enough to understand how racist they are. Here's the author.

DAS RITE

one day the well will dry up

>be non-white
>hate white people
>stay in white nation

I really enjoy these new black condemnations of white anti-racists. Get Out was fun in the same way, it was a black man objectively stating that there's no such thing as a good white person and then the same white people he excoriated lining up to praise him for it. I wonder what it would take for these people to actually absorb the message of "I hate you, fuck off"?

whitey b 2 stupid to get racism
me not racist doe

based dullest franchise-poster

>i'm not racist
>but seriously fuck white people
every time

Um sweetie, that's where you're wrong. Britain is and has always been a black nation and based Reni Eddo-Lodge is just acknowledging its rightful owners.

>Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race

Thank god, we don't care

holy shit, every single picture of her makes her look like the most irritating woman possible

>Leftists' obnoxious and overt propaganda will summon the RWDS themselves
Do they even need me here?

These books are literally written for people who get off on white guilt

when did they make rick a black female

kino

Holy shit, she's really aged like milk.

>>but seriously fuck white people
how is that racist

>to white people about race

Don't you love how racism is cool as long as its against us?

how isn't it?

Fuck blacks.

How is that explicitly racist? Like, I know this thread has already been derailed by more shit politics like every thread on this board does, but the point of the title is generically about how white people are uninterested in reflecting on their potential racial biases and refuse any interpretation of race politics that isn't their own. Like, yeah, a lot of black people do that too, but you can't pretend it isn't different when you're directly affected by systemic racism that's ingrained into how our country is run. Addressing racism isn't in itself racism.

>woke
Fuck off

>making assumptions about an entire race isn't racist

well racism is a system call whoever you wanna call a nigger just give them them the same opportunities you got without opticals

>our country is run
She's from and talking about the UK, which is already a de facto black supremacist society.

She acts like it's fucking 1960 Alabama. I mean, here's an excerpt from the book.

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/30/why-im-no-longer-talking-to-white-people-about-race

She can perceive how racist people are by the way their pupils dilate or their throat clears when she's telling them they're racist, even when they tell her they agree with her completely, and she's found that every white person she met responds to her in this way therefore all white people must be iredeemably racist.

extremely religious post

So why are you involved with Feminist Times, white liberal, Julie Burchill-loving vanity project of Charlotte Raven’s?? Please don’t tell me you don’t know that they accepted money from Burchill to keep afloat? A few more skeletons in that particular closet are about to be exposed, but this will do for now. athousandflowers.net/2013/06/19/weekly-wanker-012-charlotte-raven/

heh, it is all about money and getting a sweet career when you do not have to work much.

Maybe because whites created by far the most liberal and ethnically diverse societies and were the first ones who abolished slavery? Makes sense.

>guys who invented slavery finally decided to graciously get rid of slavery once their slaves finished building their global colonial empire for them
Oh I'm so impressed, tell me more about white wisdom and mercy

Nobody made an assumption about an entire race. Expressing frustration at general apathy is not the same thing as making an assumption about every living person in a race of people.

>She's from and talking about the UK, which is already a de facto black supremacist society.
What?

>She acts like it's fucking 1960 Alabama.
No, she doesn't. At least not from that excerpt you shared. Like, you make it seem like she's the one being hyperbolic but I think you are.

There's some truth in that statement but I can guarantee that thing never even approached it.

goes straight into my black helicopters folder

>Expressing frustration at general apathy is not the same thing as making an assumption about every living person in a race of people.
Assuming that there is general apathy is racist.

>What?
If you insult black people on Twitter in the UK, you're subject to arrest. If you don't have enough black people involved in your movie or series, you're ineligible for BBC funding and even disqualified from the BAFTAs. The entire media culture revolves around an absurd glorification of blacks. UK blacks form a privileged class with legal rights not shared with the larger population.

And it's still racist against black people. Fuck, Sweden is still racist against black people. There's no bar to reach where you're not racist anymore. Even dropping dead is inadequate, since that's what the racists in Zimbabwe and Haiti did.

She's ended her acting career with all this shit. I used to adore her, now i can't stand the sight of her. And ironically she probably won't even be taken seriously in academic circles because of her role in Harry Potter. You should have just kept your mouth shut and practiced your acting craft Emma. Tsk tsk.

>Slavery can be traced back to the earliest records, such as the Mesopotamian Code of Hammurabi (c. 1860 BC), which refers to it as an established institution, and it was common among ancient peoples.[2]

WYPIPO! I knew it was dem! Even when it was the Mesopotamians I knew it was them!

>systemic racism that's ingrained into how our country is run
Spotted the neogaf/reserera poster

>Expressing frustration at general apathy is not the same thing as making an assumption about every living person in a race of people.
Expressing frustration at a generally low IQ and high violent crime is not the same thing as making an assumption about every living person in a race of people.

Based pasta-poster is the only reason to come to Harry Potter threads.

>whites invented slavery
>which is why they bought slaves from Africans

why would you read a whole book about this?

>white people invented slavery

>Assuming that there is general apathy is racist.
This is gotta be some reverse SJW meme.

>If you insult black people on Twitter in the UK, you're subject to arrest.
No, you aren't.

>If you don't have enough black people involved in your movie or series, you're ineligible for BBC funding and even disqualified from the BAFTAs.
I think this is a problem in terms of valuing film for the wrong reasons, or opening the door to history revisionism in certain contexts. But BAFTA is a private organisation with its own set of rules. I don't have a problem with them pushing for more diversity.

>The entire media culture revolves around an absurd glorification of blacks.
On what planet do you live where this is the case? Fetishism is closer to the right word to how people perceive black entertainers and actors.

>And it's still racist against black people. Fuck, Sweden is still racist against black people. There's no bar to reach where you're not racist anymore. Even dropping dead is inadequate, since that's what the racists in Zimbabwe and Haiti did.
You can be a relatively liberal society that still has problems with racism. Being better than shitholes like Saudi Arabia is a pretty low bar for equity and respect.

>Expressing frustration at a generally low IQ and high violent crime is not the same thing as making an assumption about every living person in a race of people.
No, but not asking yourself questions as to what the methodology of IQ tests are (tip: they favour whites) or why black people are more likely to turn to crime (tip: it has something to do with the fact that they're born and grow up in low income housing with criminal environments) is deliberate ignorance.

Same reason people choose to be outraged.

>No, but not asking yourself questions as to what the methodology of IQ tests are (tip: they favour whites) or why black people are more likely to turn to crime (tip: it has something to do with the fact that they're born and grow up in low income housing with criminal environments) is deliberate ignorance.
a heap of non-falsifiable statement and falseisms.
truly a cult belief

Shut the fuck up racism is not a system

>why I'm no longer talking

Oh shit the perfect woman!

>...to white people...

Uhhh...

>...about race...

God damnit.

Those freckles are cute. I tell you CUTE. However why anyone ever start listening to her is beyond me, from day 1 it should have been clear there is nothing of worth leaving her suck hole except the necessary dirty talk to get you going.
And post more Emmas ffs.

thetimes.co.uk/article/police-arresting-nine-people-a-day-in-fight-against-web-trolls-b8nkpgp2d

>in the last year, 3,300 people were detained for online hate speech

>white people invented slavery

How's that public education treating you?

Fuck Prisoner of Azkaban, seriously. It’s overrated, indulgent schlock.
>Columbus creates a grand, fantastical, gently magical world
>Inarritu can’t wait one fucking film to shit the bed and make it edgy, humourless shit with Emma Watson superseding based Rupert Grint as the token sidekick
>movie is all about faggot Hermione solving all the problems and being an insufferable know it all cunt
>lost the charm of being a well-read muggle and became the exposition machine working in tandem with demented old dumbledore
>instead of being about Harry reconnecting with his crazy uncle, the movie relegates that to the background to drill in that nobody except hermione is even remotely competent

I HATE prisoner of Azkaban because every tasteless fuckwit who didn’t have the patience for the first two movies love it for being teen angst faggotry. I’m STILL mad about it.

Black people are violent savages when they are fat removed from white people. Certain African tribes have never seen so much as a half nigger and yet from aerial photos we have seen them raping infant boys and biting the tits off of village whores. They cut the heads off of baby crocs and and use them as chastity devices on beta males the village alpha has conquered. They kill each other over arguments about who is allowed to shit where and it's all so sad.

>a heap of non-falsifiable statement and falseisms.
>truly a cult belief
This isn't true at all. There are a lot of studies that show biases for IQ tests.

apa.org/monitor/feb03/intelligence.aspx
wilderdom.com/personality/intelligenceCulturalBias.html

And it's an indisputable fact that post-slavery black people were denied housing, jobs, education, and access to basic legal representation. If you actually believe this had no impact on the way black people culturally stagnated then you're blinding yourself from reality because of your emotions.

>thetimes.co.uk/article/police-arresting-nine-people-a-day-in-fight-against-web-trolls-b8nkpgp2d
You're equating insulting somebody, which is not illegal, to hate speech, which is. Maybe be a little more clear next time when you disingenuously imply that people are being jailed for merely "insulting" others.

Where did this open mouth meme come from? I've been seeing it a lot lately.

>what the methodology of IQ tests are (tip: they favour whites)
LMAO they "favor" people of any race as long as they aren't illiterate apes.

Philosopher's Stone is shit. It lacked fundamental world building exercises that would make Hogwarts feel like a real school, it's unbelievably saccharine at parts, it has really subpar cinematography, and the acting was choppy at best. Chamber of Secrets is good, and if Columbus had been allowed to direct more movies I think he would have worked himself into a stride and achieved great things.

Also, Cuaron - not Inarritu - directed Prisoner of Azkaban. Did you fuck that up on purpose as a meme?

It blew up after Christmas, lots of dudes in their 20’s with a big open mouth smile, in their pajamas, thrilled that their parents bought them the newest Nintendo toy.
The thing about the open mouth expression is that it’s submissive; chimps do it. It’s an enthusiastic statement of emotional immaturity and a lack of confidence.