Its been three months

>its been three months
how are you Sup Forumsping?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNVAS2PV-Bs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I stopped watching RS after about 3 seasons. I have the entire series on my external so I should probably get around to watching it.

Madeline Queripel's coping by working on Steven universe

Doing fine, listened to this a few days ago. The music in this show was always pretty good. I wonder how much budget they had for licensing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JNVAS2PV-Bs

Mostly waiting in nervous anticipation to see if AT's ending is anywhere near as good

>everyone has a family of their own
>Benson is still alone

Benson is married to the brown haired chick.
You however are still alone, and that is a constant.

>Love
>Family

Dropped any single show that does this shit. Pure garbage.

What shows do you watch? What are your definitions of love and family?

Man, I still remember the old generals and the even older ones that quickly became a special circle of hell.

Good times, man Good times.

StarMan would have been the superior Bowie song to go out on
I wish Mordecai and Rigby ended up together

Wait, Mordecai never hooked up with Margaret? That's bullshit.

SILENCE

You morby shippers almost got RS wiped off of Sup Forums before season 2 even started. Lookin at you, Sugar

Generally speaking the 1st and maybe 2nd season of any show. Guess which episode I dropped this one?

What happened with shippers? Why did they do?

You mean Rebecca Sugar? I know she shipped Ed Edd 'n' Eddy characters, but Regular Show too?

I'm waiting for Quintel's next show, Close Enough. Apparently it has roughly 70% of the RS staff working on it.

Other than that, I still consider it a shitty rushed epilogue.

>implying Mordecai deserved Rigby by the end

Did anyone even watch it after they added the weird, self-insert goat dude?

Where did you download at? I need that shit

after how tiering Margret got Thomas was a breath of fresh air.

I still haven't watched past the chopper episode.

Seeing al those characters living like adults gave me an early midlife crisis but was also the kick I needed to finally get out of my chair and do something with my life.
I got my shit together and finally found a position in my dream job in the movie industry. It ended being a scam of the executive producer and the entire crew and actors where never paid. I ended more in dept that when I stated since I used my own car and paid my own fuel to do my job.

The older ones were an unique experience I still miss them

The only thing I remember is how obnoxious the generals got, what does sugar have to do with it?

man that sucks, but is fucking hilarious at the same time

Skips is the only one literally forever alone

The first two seasons were the best ones. Everything else was lame, boring shit. The final was good tho.

The older ones were the best one too. When Sup Forums was good.

>self-insert
is this a new meme?

I still don't understand what was supposed to be funny in saying my mom instead of your mom

It was just "that one annoying co-worker" that they ran with until the end

it was fine at first and then it was just an obligatory catch phrase

>Sup Forumsping
You're even a bigger faggot than I thought

t.finn

w-wait

is that a massive breast press effect on starla or different lines?

I'm happy. It ended amazingly and I still consider the whole show the best cartoon since Avatar Last Airbender. It was very wholesome and funny all around. Good show.

I still think they could've managed another season between 7 and 8, making 9. 7 was an upgrade that fucked the romance shit out and had interesting character developments. I could see 9 being like 3, not quite like the first 2 seasons but still focusing on the "metaphor comes to life" tier stuff, instead of romance and generic monsters like in Daddy Issues that didn't rip on anything and was just a theme based villain.

The main issue with RS was that it steered away from making threats from a game/phrase or whatever, like Jinx, and Do Me A Solid, and stuff like Prank Calling, early internet, early video games, etc. I'm fine with it becoming more about the characters but there stopped being fun 80s stuff and creative spins on phrases/metaphors and things like that by I think Season 4, where it was just occasional and then just about dropped by 6.

But it's still my favorite show, even though I don't bother to discuss it here since Season 4.

>10:20
hype as fuck

>Regular Show got a better finale than Samurai Jack

ow the edge

Holy shit being skips is suffering. Immortality really is a shit deal.

He's already lost the one he loved

that episode still fucking hurts

>everyone assumes Mordecai is a broken shell of a man in a loveless marriage and his family is unhappy because of their expressions in the final shot
>everyone is annoyed that Margaret and CJ aren't present at all during the epilogue

Everything felt too rushed, I think the series would have benefited from another season to tie loose ends

If CN didn't butcher the final season down 10 episodes it'd have been fine

no its just a coincidence