How are you all enjoying Rebirth?

How are you all enjoying Rebirth?

Its making me go back to new 52 and enjoy it

I am not.

It's like Mcu in comic form, and hence shit.

Your opinion stinks.

>OP: Let me start with one of the worst examples of Rebirth

Why does DC keep pushing Babs? She doesn't seem that interesting.

New 52 was a mistake.

What does that even mean?

It's good but overhyped.

It's only fixing some of the damage, and not every book is good like some people say. I think Monstermen is one of the standout bad parts of rebirth.

i am reading deathstroke, batman beyond, supersons and red hood. What else should i read/pick up the trades for, I don't like king's batman btw

If you like Super Sons you'll probably like Superman.

Huh, I've never thought about it like that, but they're quite similar...

Most of it has been fair to excellent. Barbara Gordon Batgirl still sucks though.

Has Martian Manhunter shown up in Rebirth at all?

I'd check out New Super-Man. It's been great and the first trade comes out next month.

Monstermen was pretty inoffensive

Nope. But there are sly references to him

They think she's more marketable but writers on her comics are hitting the wall cause Barbara is very limited in storytelling.

I've read I am Gotham, which I was not impressed by, and I am Suicide, which was better so if I am Bane is good I'll keep reading.

I Am Bane is pretty shit but the swamp thing issue that comes after it is the best in the series by a long shot.

I'm enjoying it, although this is my first foray into DC Comics, so I have nothing to base it on except the crap New 52 I forced myself to read for context

I think now that they've established there qualiity control and have readers trust, they should be a little more adventurous in terms of series type.

Also, I want Captain Marvel/Shazam, Doctor Fate, Booster Gold, Plastic Man, and Green Lantern/Green Arrow RIGHT NOW

I've never read a comic book story arc filled with so many logical inconsistencies as I Am Bane. If you really think while reading it, there is so much that makes no fucking sense.

And I'm not a fan of the Catwoman stuff desu. I don't know if this makes me a character-growth-halting loser, but I don't like any serious Batman and Catwoman relationship stuff, and I fucking hate how they call each other "Cat" and "Bat".

Is she dabbing?

came here to post this

>DC think they slick

If they're so set on keeping Babs as Batgirl, why not have Cass at least be Batgirl in addition? In a world where they are two Wally Wests, two Spider-Men, and two Wasps, is having more than one Batgirl really that far-fetched?

We live in a world where DC is treating Cass like how Marvel treats Mary Jane Watson.

only New Super-Man is good, Superman, Supergirl, Superwoman and Action Comics kinda suck