Bennington did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=64abvGah1Ok

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ryvHj2z-0BM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Artie is looking better!

>mfw

Ron is a fucking hack

How is he a hack? One of the best interviewers I’ve ever heard.

jesus christ why was that colin guy so hostile? i'm not even completely opposed to Sup Forums stuff, but why get so bent out of shape because someone challenged you a little bit? ron genuinely tried to diffuse the situation when he saw it was becoming uncomfortable, but the other guy wouldn't let him.

>You're not obsessed with the blacks? You're dishonest and delusional, and I won't put up with your shit!

Quick rundown

Ron Boreington

Wow that's some mighty buthurt

what exactly is going on in this video?

Is artie kill yet? he's my first rounder in 2018 DP

I'm sensing there was some prior issue between Ron and Colin, there really wasn't much animosity and then Colin just seems to get a shitty attitude earlier in the conversation unprompted

nah ron's bluff was called. i've listened to him with conservatives before, doing "it's a joke bro" incessant interrupting. it's the oldest trick in the book.

when colin flaherty started talking his anti-black shit I just cringed so hard

>jesus christ why was that colin guy so hostile?
hes an autistic psuedo intellectual. He literally wrote a Sup Forums tier book about race relations that is kind of interesting, but ultimatly mediocre at best and he takes himself way too seriously

Ron filled in for Artie, who is in rehab. He and Anthony have a light, fun conversation until Colin Flaherty comes in. Colin doesn't say much, but when he is brought into the conversation, all he can talk about is the Blacks, even though nobody cared. Ron makes jokes to lighten the tone, and Colin, who is incapable of talking about anything but Black crime statistics, gets belligerent and defensive. Anthony, clearly uncomfortable, asks Colin to leave and come back another time.

To top it off, Ant's mom just died, so he was already feeling like shit.

the most annoying thing about this is the noise colins mouth makes after he says "guess i forgot to laugh"

talking about black crime is anti-black

Bennington is fucking amazing

This Colin guy has to have some sort of autism

*clicks teeth*

I agree with lots of what colin has to say about black crime but jesus christ the guy is just such a 1 dimensional dickhead. He had 0 comments when ron and ant were laughing at ants old picture. the guy can't talk about anything BUT blacks. give it a rest, it gets so tedious. I was glad the back alley tunisian knife fighter kicked him off.

>This Colin guy has to have some sort of autism
hes obviously one of these people who has made his little F list e-celeb bubble of alt-right fan boys who do nothing but stroke his ego and tell him how great his work is, so when he faces someone who doesnt do this, or slightly mocks him, he gets highly offended and flips his shit. As if saying black people are violent is some amazing secret only a genius like him could figure out

lol reddit

Colin just gives off an aura of a fucked up alcoholic uncle who says nigger all the time and he looks like he smells bad

You mean ant

He made Ant uncomfortable with his inability to pick up on social cues.

why are Sup Forumstards so hostile?

i mean you try to argue with them or say anything that they might not hear over there in their circle jerk echo chamber and they call you a soy boy and to go back to r3ddit.

they're literally adult children who never evolved past the point of throwing tantrums to get what they want.

ron isn't even that liberal. he's just a moderate.

Because Ron was being a passive aggressive cunt the entire time.

nice reddit spacing queermo

This whole exchange is basically Ron starring as Sup Forums and Colin starring as Sup Forums

>he knows what reddit spacing is

You can go back too faggot

I agree with Colin's political stance, but he really went off on Ron for no reason. Ron wasn't even disagreeing with him, just cracking jokes.

Although, you can't blame a guy for behaving "like a tough guy" all the time, if he lives around ghettoblacks all day. That's a natural defensemechanism you have to build up to be able to live there.

youtu.be/ryvHj2z-0BM

>I agree with Colin's political stance

unironically kys

I've never understood this. Why would paragraphs be reddit? It's literally necessairy to seperate different ideas.

Anthony made a big deal out of nothing.

Why? The statistics he quotes are real. What's there to disagree with?

>Sup Forums on the left, Sup Forums on the right
I love how the racist guy just shuts down after being called out by an overweight midget funny guy.

go back to r/opieandanthony

You seem to know a lot about reddit there chum.

Hey I have a question

Who here enjoys the race talk? Just go back to doing dice impressions and saying funny words, ya crater faced wop.

Yeah, because you've been shitting up our website for almost a decade you prick

I wasn't the one wrote the initial post. I just never got the reddit-spacing business.

Opie and Anthony is reddit

Ant made the right choice but also blew it a bit out of proportion. I think the grief of his mom's death finally came out as his uncomfortable reaction to Ronnie and Colin's confrontation.

That guy only comes on to talk about rowdy niggers. Ronnie is too chill for politicized arguments about that kinda stuff so it wasn't right to have the two guests simultaneously. Colin seems like he comes bearing crime statistics, which is fine, but if he got into the genetics stuff there's no coming back from that...

>Sup Forums
>overweight
Ok
>midget
Ok
>funny
hold up

Man is that artie he looks like shit

>uhhhh, ya knooww

Colin is also a completely humorless cunt who is incapable of having a normal, natural conversation. Despite what Ronnie said, Ant didn't overreact at all. Colin was being belligerent, and Ant was right to end the confrontation right then and there.

>it's a poster murders his child over a $200 soundbar episode

Colin is fine with the right guest. Not everyone on the show is a comedian. Ron is a hack

Ron was whining about muh alt-right both shows he guest hosted on, he's a fucking bore.

In the 90's I listened to Stern and O&A all the time, but Ron and Fez always bored me to tears.

He catalogs black criminality and destroys the myth of black victimization. There's really nothing more to him. Claiming he's some beacon for the alt-right is not being fully honest. He's not Breitbart.

Literally mfw

I smell a new meme. Saved

One doesn't have to be a comedian to know how to take a joke or read social cues.

This is... Very accurate.

Ali: I don’t know if you’ve noticed but I’m a woman

Ron: Apparently so is Anthony

Let's just agree this was a bad booking