God I love them. Any other characters like Steven and Connie?

God I love them. Any other characters like Steven and Connie?

Best friends who obviously romantically like each other but it's not played up for drama or jokes

Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff

Why the hate again?

not really

Most end up getting played for drama at some point

your ship is trash

You seem to have posted an inaccurate image.

Let me help.

Steven doesn't romantically like Connie. He too young to have these feelings.
Go back and watch the birthday episode where he makes himself older. She hugs him honestly infatuated and Steven is a blushing and sweating mess. At the end she does the same thing with him being back to his 7 year old self and he just looks at her confused. No blush or any sign of what he felt before.

And Sugar actually did her homeworld on this one. If you look up child development, seven year olds are unable to have romantic feelings for the opposite sex yet.

And as a little extra, during the episode Connie resigns herself to just being his friend. In the car she gives a little speech where she accepts the fact that Steven will not age. And she says she is okay with that. She decides they will be just close friends since anything more can't happen with Steven stuck in his seven year old young child age.

but he's not seven though.....

He did blush the other time they fused while spinning.
I feel like they are too similar to make a good couple.

"muh ship!"

Connie ain't getting shit.
Steven is for Lapis only.

His body is.
Remember his body has stayed 7 or 8 years old and he's been stuck like that since the start of the series.

One more ship for my fleet.

Watch the birthday episode. His mental state determines his physical age. Because of how the gems baby him and keep him out of school and he doesn't interact with the other kids his age, etc. Etc. He stopped growing before his eight birthday. He is 15 but mentally and physically 7.

Hence we got episodes with his crying over not being a able to buy his favorite cookie. (Which of course what do the gems do? Do they use that moment to teach him a life lesson? Nope they buy a shitload of cookies so he doesn't have to deal with change. Oh wow why is he still sevem?!)

Unless he happened to stop aging the day he turned eight, he's more likely never actually reached the age of eight so he's seven

oh please Lapis can't even fuse with Steven

Why would Steven want some dumb blue gem when Connie and Amethyst fuse with him all the time

Just you wait Lapis and Steven will fuse soon.

Finally a fusion that doesn't look super fucking feminine and looks and androgynous like they are fucking supposed to

>believing we will ever get a new fusion again
>believing Lapis will ever matter again
yeah good luck with that

It's still too pretty to be real. These gemsonas are always way too bishoujo to look like actual SU designs.

My favorite thing is how all the shit went down in the last episode and no own called the Barnes

Like Steven has a fucking cellphone and not once did he call Lapis or Peridot WHO BOTH HAVE PHONES

I always kek at how the Steven and Connie fusion is supposed to be crazy attractive to both sexes yet it's a fucking tranny

Trannies wish they were that hot. I wish I was that hot. Dat hair, mate.

>Lapis or Peridot WHO BOTH HAVE PHONES
When was that the case?

Stevonnie is actually one of the most attractive characters in the show. Dick just makes it better.

Its been that way for a while now. For some reason the Barnies have phones and the main three don't.

The show has such a problem with scale sometimes who knows how old he's supposed to look

homeworld gems are more tech savvy than the CGs.

Except his dad literally flipped through a picture book of Steven on his birthdays and he stopped growing after his 7th

Like every picture has been the same since that day 7 years ago

And he has truly matured. He makes his own food, runs a YT channel, asks existential questions about his own nature and has taken on the biggest kind of responsibility possible by turning himself in. He has driven cars, had Connie called his GF to his face and didn't flinch... He really isn't a child at heart.
Which still doesn't influence his self-image, I guess. But he should really be growing up with all this maturing going on. He even commented on it himself to Lars.

T H R E E
H
R
E
E

H U N D R E D
U
N
D
R
E
D

Y E A R S
E
A
R
S

Sugar made an entire episode explaining that Steven's body reflects his mind. If he actually was maturing he would be growing up. He's still the same size, actually arguably smaller, as he was at the beginning of the show. He hasn't matured at all. This is evidenced by him still being a hyper emotional, fat, and and honestly kind of autistic/aspergery with how he interacts with other and is weirdly high levels of empathy. Steven flat out walks up to people who will kill him because he's so dumb.

I mean fuck he gave himself up to homeworld. What did he expect the galactic empire of hyper technologies gems who live in a caste society rules by dictators would give him a trial instead of just killing him?

Oh wait that did happen because this show is retarded.

Are you that "300 years" guy?

I will find you and kill you on discord

No. And what is that all about?
300 years of what?
Three times One Hundred Years of Solitude?

It's a copy paste from when Sup Forums got a SU fan to snap cause they were making fun of Steven

I could argue that the lack of detail in characters makes it a little difficult to determine just a few years she difference, ex: Sadie and Steven look the same age even she's supposedly innherblate teens.

It's their inability to stuck to character models more than anything else

Dipper and Mabel

>cell phones
>in space.

cliché, can you find cliché by yourself? their relationship is empty by the way, it's like twilight. They have 8 writers and they couldn't make Connie interesting, she's a generic mary sue.