RC:9GN Thread

Best waifu coming through

Other urls found in this thread:

tv-release-dates.com/randy-cunningham-9th-grade-ninja-season-3-4460/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so are we gonna talk about the show or is it just gonna be another theresa thread

You know Norrisville is one crazy town.

so is Norrisville an American settlement in Japan or a Japanese settlement in America?

Probably a Japanese settlement in America. Probably. Maybe it was founded by time traveling weeaboos.

Wheres there any work done of Season 3 before it got cancelled?

Yes

I doubt there was anything done.

It can be what you want it to be if you contribute, user

So is season 3 dead forever?

It's super dead.

>tfw Sup Forums introduced you to a waifu before you saw any of the episodes

Well at least they can make a comeback through comics, right?

Sure user. Sure. Any day now.

I wish.

>tfw I made the original Theresa threads from October to December of last year
Good to see they're still here

I don't forget so easily. I remember how fun those threads were, so I decided to breathe some life into them again. I got your back, fellow user.

why did they cancel the show

Probably poor ratings.

Poor ratings due to no promotion and shit timeslots, most likely.

It's really unfortunate but at least it got a decent number of episodes.

Like usual, cute bumps

That's true, I guess.

What would've even been IN season 3?

Things I didn't like about this show:
Only 10 minutes each
Stupid "follow the rules/morals or lose"
Comedy-action instead of adventure action storytelling.
Comedy more stupid than American Dragon, close to Johnny Test levels of bad.
That fat annoying whiny entitled "sidekick".

But hey I enjoy the fact that they had 2 recurring villains instead of 1 or 99.

The fact that it go a season 2 is a surprise.

The Sorceresses?
Probably more previous ninja
They might have gone more info on who The Creep was.
Probably more stuff with Teresa and Randy
That bigger threat mentioned in the last episode.
Bigger look into the Land of Shadow.

cute and perfect

Poor advertising
Low ratings
Small fandom, even though it started to grow when there was no news for season 3 (When it wasn't announced, many users appeared from nowhere trying to save it

One of the creators is working on his live action show, but both have claimed they're not done with rc9gn. It's stated that the show isn't canceled or renewed. It's freezed (?)
I'm tryng to find the source right now, rumors said of a rc10gn season.

Probably best not to get your hopes up user.

Oh, so like how Tron Uprising wasn't "cancelled," just on infinite hiatus because of the Tron 3, which is now dead and we have to suffer through Jared Leto getting his greasy palms on it making his "own" film.

Samefag here.
Titmouse and Boulder media leaved the project, Disney animation and Rough Draft studios got the rights of the show, to continue it on the future I guess. Both creaters are still interested on the project.
So we should just wait?

How is this show?
I just wrote it off as EPIC XD humor cause of the channel it was on and how the commercials were

good animation, good action, and good waifus. The comedy itself can be a bit lacking, but still has its moments.

It's an OK show. It's got some nice action, and when they aren't resorting to fart humor it can be amusing. It's pretty much a monster of the week show with some plot threads to extend further.

SAMEFAG HERE
IT'S DEAD
tv-release-dates.com/randy-cunningham-9th-grade-ninja-season-3-4460/

f

I really would have enjoyed the show more had the humour and dialogue been less annoying, the fight scenes were good for a kid's show and I loved the character designs. I guess RC9GN is one of those shows which only got traction when its too late, are there any other shows like that?

>Motorcity
>TRON: Uprising
Pretty much anything from Disney from 2010-2014

>Disney

Man, I wonder what your show needs in order to stay alive on Disney or the other big two networks

>CN
It needs to be pushed as hard and as oftern as TTG (Which will likely never happen)
>Nick
It needs to be as big of a hit as Spongebob, almost immediately after it airs
>Disney
It needs to be extremely marketable, even though they really don't need any more money

What do you think about Netflix?

Not but, it depends on how many people watch it I guess. The TV industry is dying slowly so who knows.

I guess the only way cartoons would be watched by this generation is for cartoon characters to do Let's Plays

Kids are really that predictable.
Just think about it, many kids watching rigth now cool n' siiiick youtubers and let's plays. If many creators that work in the industry got inspired by the 80's and 90's how the fuck are the cartoons going to end like in the future?
Would they make fun of dabs ?, call the Kardashians to voice some dumb blondie? Would they use old school music or just music feat. Iggy Azaleia Pitbull Dj Khaled Kanye West Nicky Minaj
It may sound retarted.
But the future of the industry scares me.
And the fact that the SJW's constantly spams their agenda doesn't helps it either.

Should the industry just move on to *DARKNESS* *NO PARENTS* animated shows since the kids audience is declining?

Remember that the CEO of CN is approaching to a more pre-school audience.
We are fucked.
Adult Swim is our only hope.
>Inb4 they pitch 3 Rick and Morty clones

>Remember that the CEO of CN is approaching to a more pre-school audience.

fucking why

>mfw Rick and Memey is the new Scooby Doo

Rick and Morty vs Smack Down WHEN?!

Fucking never

bump

The same reason Atomic Puppet and any other show in DXD is dead, because no one really fucking cares. Terrible ratings destroyed the show.
Another person who worked in the show is making his own cartoon as well. Nico Colaleo, who was an editor for Randy Cunningham, is currently making some show called "Too Loud" for a youtube channel.

>Dreamworks TV
At least someone pitched his show. Not a great start but at least someone PITCHED his show.
Any news or a preview?

Samefag here
Now that I think about it, PPG 2016 was the result of trying to gain the pre-school audience.
Is the show failing or kids are still watching it?

Didn't Sup Forums had a thread about it recently? I'd say its alive and running

Check out his Twitter and look for the hashtag tooloudcartoon. Aside from retarded political bullshit and personal blogging, he posts pics from the show, also he lets other people working on it to leak some content. Pic related.

It may be renewed but TTG it's taking all the time slots as always.
TTG it's killing PPG. So good news?

Why can't they both kill each other?

Same feeling user.

OH SHIT RICH EVANS IS VOICING SOMEONE
How I didn't know
Molly looks qt also.

Tried watching this show, not even the cute waifus could save it from the atrocious humor

>its alive and running

It totally isn't, it has the worst ratings in the channel and the toys aren't doing any better

They still have to finish airing season 2 (which was ordered before the show even aired) but I really doubt it'll get renewed for a third season

Yeah, I'm not the type of guy who hypes himself before time, but this cartoon is looking pretty good. Also the creator commented on how he hated tweening, so basically he has standards when it comes to animation.
Also, the main characters look a bit ugly with their massive heads and tiny bodies but I'm expecting the show to look better as we see it in motion.

Well shit, will they at least go out with a bang by providing us with precious Sup Forums memes

>not tweening
Not hyped at all but now it got my attention. I'm looking forward.

Care of sending them?

You won't have to wait too much, guy said the first episodes would be on the DreamworksTV youtube channel on July.

bumping with your fav reporter

Never watched the show, could tell from the trailer that it didn't hold the same charm of Zim invader that that I was really hoping for.

That's why it's best to go into a new show with lowered expectations.

bump

whys she so embarassed

randy found her in his closet