Wtf am I watching?

Wtf am I watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQi56q1h5N0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

weeb garbage

based netflix

I fucked my sister to the original cartoon on vhs that my dad bought us goooooood stuff
Flea market gold

i once fooled with my cousin watching a shitty VHS of Street Fighter II at my aunts hose

those were some good times, she grew up to be a stacy and almos doesnt talk to me anymore

You wot

it's actually twisted-kino

Yeah it started when I was like 8 and my sister was 13. She used to make me play this game where I had to lie down and she'd climb on top and try to tickle me, but the twist was that she "wasnt allowed to use her hands". She invented this game and basically would dry-hump me for like 10-15 minutes at a time.

She'd be there hard grinding against my confused boner and heavy breathing, making noises and the whole time I'd be smiling like an idiot because I thought I was winning.

The first time Netflix became Based and Kino since it became a thing.

Based

bah that shit was tame as fuck compared to the old ovas

youtube.com/watch?v=LQi56q1h5N0

You stole this from some user a few days ago you piece of shit

honestly I can hear Anita Sarkeezian's trigger screeching during each episode. How was this allowed in current year? I am glad to be a subscriber for once.

I can think the same about every altright cuck here watching this and getting triggered by Ryo being a complete faggot.
Because i don't expect nobody here to actually having read the mango.

how are your relationship with her nowadays?
with me and my cousint it seems like we both got alzheimer lol, we pretend it never happened

I'm kinda iffy on the series as a whole right now. Might give it a weekly watch to see if that makes it better. The last two episodes were brilliant though. Miki's death really got me

Y'all should read the original mango when you're done

fuck off soyboy

Jesus Christ, I need to watch this in full.

Someone give me a rundon on how to watch this show like Gundam etc,

Is this a stand alone series or do i need to watch some previous anime before getting into it?

edgiest shit i ever saw
only weird lonely teenagers and manchilds will like this show

prove me wrong

>edgiest shit i ever saw
Welcome to the internet.

no, this is an adaption of the complete original manga with some changes and shit left out from the source material

Look at how good the character design and animation is in this OVA compared to this Devilman Crybaby garbage.

New anime has the benefit of being able to take advantage of current computerized animation techniques, yet most modern anime looks like absolute shit. How the fuck does this happen?

>How the fuck does this happen?
They aren't trying to make a good show, they're trying to make a profit.

Awesome, thanks

no matter the version, Mikis death is just fucking depressing and sad

What the fuck did they do to Ryo in this? Looks like a completely different character.

I'm not opposed to tweaking character designs, but everything looks bad in this new show. I only watched the first episode. Characters range from looking weird to downright ugly. Somehow, the monster designs are bland as hell.

Sure, there's a bunch of nudity and gore, but that doesn't distract from how awful everything looks.

its Yuasa Masaakis style, you either love it or hate it there is pretty much nothing inbetween