Is Timothée Chalamet gonna be at the age of 22, the youngest male actor to win an Oscar?

>His performance in "Call me by your name" was brilliant.

Is that the kid from Homeland?

>watching fag movies
Murder yourself.

stfu nigga

>giving a fuck about oscars

Right after you do the right thing and die.

Looks like he was in Homeland and Interstellar

Did he really take a dick up the ass

I get so fucking angry seeing people this attractive. It's like a nagging reminder that I'll always be ugly as sin and I'll never get to experience what it would be like to be a beautiful young intelligent young man who has all of the advantages of his virility and handsomeness; enough so that he can be nonchalant.

Are you asking because the thought of him taking it in the ass turns you on?

why did you format your post like this? It makes me angry

So THAT'S where I recognise him from. Thanks user.

What was so impressive?
He's meh in Lady Bird too. I mean he has potential considering he's an up and coming actor, but he's not "brilliant". I guess the Oscars are too shit nowadays though.

I forgot to add that he's the seme age as Jennifer Lawrence was when she got her first Oscar. If he really wins, it's gonna be iconic.

>What was so impressive?

Yes. His acting in the whole movie had a natural feel, especially all the emotional scenes were beautilfully performed.

giv jewish bf

I hope he enjoys his aids

Same.

Oldman is getting Best Actor. He's due.

Rockwell is probably the favorite for Supporting.

>same age as kid
>hairline is closer to Hammer's than his
fuck

I love everything about this scene. Oliver's first hint.

>not gay
>look like just like all of these jewboys
>think they’re mediocre looking at best
>see posts like these
Thanks for the ego boost, user
Faggots are disgusting though

t. Soyboy

Watch the damn movie. The "peach scene" is good enough for him to get a fucking Oscar or at least a nomination.

chalamet and dafoe will win both

Of course he will get a nomination. But it's far from brilliant. Although I haven't seen any of the other actors who are contenders this year so maybe he deserves it considering the competition idk.

He’s legit terrific. Watch the movie.

Probably the best portrayal of adolescent, Sup Forums will never be able to talk about CMBYN but it was pretty kino.

I much prefer his subtle nuanced performance over Oldman's scene chewing impressionism. There are a group of actors and academy voters who hate Oldman anyways, hence why he was ignored for so long.

Get out to reddit disgusting newfag.

low test gay cuck lol

i liked "A Single Man"