Is the robot thing she has in her videos played by her boyfriend? Or just some guy she pays? Also is she a lesbian m?

Is the robot thing she has in her videos played by her boyfriend? Or just some guy she pays? Also is she a lesbian m?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AYiCfa1V6lY?t=22m7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also has she nudes?

Source?

No nudes

Her nipples are in a few of those body paint cosplay costumes.

why is she the only e-celeb no one shits on?

wtf is this creature!?

Dick to Diamond transformer

I forgot she existed. Her voice is terrible.

youtu.be/AYiCfa1V6lY?t=22m7s

Imagine that with shoulder length brunette hair, a solid 7, fucking Jews man.

Who dis?

Why would I want to listen to a woman talk about WW?

Sounds incredibly boring.

>yfw she's cosplaying as dr mannhattan next

There are tons of girls like that, go find one.

go to 22:07

If shaved head and hairy asshole is your thing dig in.

Does she have anything interesting to say? She looks like the pin-up girl for marketing disguised as commentary.

They take turns wearing it, depending on what need to be done at that time.

Did she make it sexual on purpose? She should've showed the troll tickling her soles.

She’s more Sup Forums than Jezebel, but being a she means Sup Forums hates her.

She's actually smart and knows her shit.

She's knowledgeable about the comics, but she's having a really hard time speaking coherently. And her 'support crew' of her boyfriend/producer/idiot in a robot costume isn't helping things.

Skip it, not funny

she has nudes. she did a shoot as phoenix/jean grey painted orange topless

She thinks reading a few shitty novels and funnybooks means she actually has anything interesting to say. I haven't watched too many of her videos so she probably even has leddit tier opinions on it all.

I tried to watch her Dune reading club videos. She basically summarized each chapter in like, valley girl upseak?
She seemed to understand the book well enough, but her presentation and teaching skills are very much lacking.

>I haven’t watched her videos so she must be reddit
The absolute state of newfags.

Her Gods of Egypt review is fucking hilarious.

I think she might actually be Jewish. Could swear I remember seeing a picture of her wearing a star of david.

Different pic than the one I remember, but yeah, I was right.

Liar

Why does she wear those stupid glasses?

HNNNNNNNNNNMMNNNNNNNNNMMMMMNNNMNMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

See

Ih. Nice. Id suckle those teets

Top Edd the Duck cosplay

Is there anything she cant do?

Trashed last jedi and loved br, so /ourgirl/. Looks are deceptive.

>dat star of david

I mean fine sure jew yourself into a career in the entertainment industry but really? this blatantly?

i want to hate her but i cannot. she's so earnest. there's none of the fakeness, vapidity, or bitchiness you'd expect to see in someone trying to be e-famous with geek shit. she just genuinely loves it and wants to talk about it.

if I pulled them off would she die?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

I'm fairly sure she can get a hand shoved up her ass too, so really, no.

So can I tho it's not that impressive

>her

i would cum on her forehead if you know what i mean

She’s from the Deep South and her family are rednecks so I doubt she’s actually Jewish.

please be more specific

I really don't think I'd ever be into this type of girl but this pic is super hot to me.
I think it's probably the fact that I'm a virgin.

At what point are you Jewish enough to get all the neat benefits? I'm not religious and wasn't raised as such (neither are most Jewish celebrities), but I have Jewish heritage on both sides of the family, making me a full "tribal Jew". How do I get in on all this? There are Jewish celebrities who are technically less Jewish than me.

Inb4 Droppedposter

I don't know. That other guy was blaming her tacky appearance on the Jews and I was just pointing out to him that she might be Jewish herself

Even the Jewish community is segregated by status/class. Just being Jewish isn't enough to get ahead in this Jew-run world. You have to be connected, you have to know the right Jews.

Any more of her titties?

Would watch robot show tbqh

Her appearance is what kept me from watching her vids whenever I saw her vids recommend but she’s better than other YT reviewers posted here

She surrounds her self with Jews so she’s playing smart in pretending to be one of them.

Remember when she reviewed King Arthur but just talked about how high she got and threw up in the theater?

She has zero professionalism.

Pretty sure she literally cucks her robot boyfriend

I've been on and off Sup Forums since 2005 and I've never ever heard of this "person"
The fuck is wrong with all of you looking at youtuber nerds to form an opinion anyway? Some of you should think better and deeper than a green haired internet celebrity wannabe

>she’s got high to movie everyone forgot about the moment they left the theater
I didn’t even bother watching it if I did I would’ve done the same

she's literally perfect

That's a good one, but this one is better, despite no bits showing.

I like CGB19. Would total have sex with her. Her robot friend makes me jealous, but I don't think they're dating, and I also don't think she's a lesbian, but I could be wrong.

Nice.

Nice mound.

She's clearly a chad-only girl. She has a tight little body and a nice face. She knows she's hot, without a doubt, and her choice of interests definitely attracts the wayward alpha.

IIRC she likes really pretty skinny guys. Sort of fashion model types.

absolutely fucking disgusting

The movie made her sick. That’s not her fault. Or the weed’s fault, unless she ate too many edibles. But the movie made a lot of people feel sick. The camera work and effects were jarring.

>I rely on other people to form my opinions for me so you all must do the same
You just outted yourself as a brainlet, moron.

Fuck...

fluid druid

Robot, aka Tyson, is her longtime boyfriend.

Well fuck him then.

Man jaw.

it would be extremely misogynist

For real, tho... what an ugly, douchebag looking faggot.

>Her voice is terrible.

How can one man be so pleb? Those little cracks in it get me diamonds.

guy is like a skinny angryjoe

He’s actually a cool, talented dude. I worked with him a for a few weeks and hung out with both of them a few times.

Imagine the jaws of your sons they’d be guaranteed chads

T I G H T
I
G
H
T

Whatever man. He's mouth has been on my waifu's cunt, so I hate him.

>color warning hair
>idiot tattoos
>ridiculous hair style
poster child for a decaying society tbf

>Waifu worship on my Sup Forums, Well I Never!

>but she's having a really hard time speaking coherently.

yeah, she actually has similar speech patterns to Trump, kek

They are both huge typical cali people chances are he’s a cuck. You might still have a chance

did you cuck him or join them?

That's a huge turn off. I guess I'll just cuck him and then leave the whore so he can take care of my bastard child. Fuck Cali.

Neither, but I'm pretty sure they have group sex with this other couple. They're some artsy fartsy types that barely scrape by in the Valley but act like NYC art geniuses.

>Fuck Cali
flyover white trash detected

I've been to Cali many times. The weather is ok, but the people are stupid.

How so?