What went wrong?

What went wrong?

You asking us instead of the CN executives?
I dunno.
Funding?

It wasn't that good to begin with, people just found the butt witch arousing.

Sup Forums loved buttwitch too much

This. It had an interesting premise, but it all went out of the window with the butt witch. The boring story didn't help either

Post the butt witch, I'm interested

There's already a show of lesbians?

Never seen the pilot

There need to be more female characters voiced by males.

design is alright but Sup Forums, being extremely gay, loved his masculine voice

Honestly I think they went too far with the voice; Dr. Girlfriend sounds like a deep voiced woman, Him seems like a high-pitched man, but Buttwitch is just a guy doing a woman's voice and that probably put off some of the executives.

Buttwitch

not enough butt witch

With the show or with Reggie?
The shows issue is that it was too high concept for CN and CN wasn't sure who was the target audience for it
With Reggie I dunno, she's complicated. A tomboy who doesn't want to grow up is an unique case and I can't help but project my fetishes trying to explain what goes on with her

IMO, it wasn't even that interesting, and the concept of "be a kid forever" isn't one that needs to be pushed when we have enough should-be adults stuck acting like kids as it is...

Social commentary aside, it was meh at best. The villain reminded me a bit of Him, which is a plus, but that's about it.

It was really, really similar to Star Vs in terms of how the dynamic between the main two characters worked.

Cartoon Network is dildos.

Indeed. More buttwitch.

Yes. More ass warlock.
Any more?

Look at your image and imagine pay $1000000 for a half dozen of episodes of this brat and his whims
Now think how that million would become two millions
If needs more time and ideas than TTGO,FoP,fuck even Johnny test, you must clean your desk in an hour.

Lol weed dude
Lol autistic imagination
Hue hue quirky humour
But mostly the creepy hipster transexual, new-gen, feminist/nu-male propaganda, school bullies,

But what truly pisses me off is the "cool" guys vs awkward weirdo losers dynamic.
Steven Universe has this garbage.

AND THOSE FUCKING FACES

It didn't go wrong because it didn't go anywhere.

It didn't happen at all.

bland show

Most of these aren't real criticisms.

Would work better like some rare young adults series,like a sandman for millennials teens but...sorry I reread what I script.
Pd:I'm not into Dr. girlfriend (my wife favorite) but Bwitch hards me on.

I got some fetish for horror waifus but in Butt Witch is the self-confidence in his voice what tell me she is the right in the bed and at my side

>shitty art
>we Adventure Time now
>MUH BUTT WITCH
>remember the 90's, its back, in CALarts form

It was too bland and lame, even for modern cartoon standards.

i thought they loved her fat ass

>Cake
Shad uses some weird metaphors.

It wasn't simplified enough. Look at all those sharp square edges. What if a child hurt themselves watching this.

I have no idea what this even is

I date and smash that any day of the week

She's literally the Mask in drag!

Seriously. Why do you fuckers love her? Besides her ass!!!

i'd probably watch it just to listen to matt berry honestly.
that guy's voice hits all the pleasure centers in my brain

She's probably autistic.

Good design. Bright colors, big eyes, interesting premise. She's the physical manifestation of a little girl's fears of puberty voiced by Matt motherfucking Berry. There's literally nothing about the Butt Witch to not like.

Also holy shit, that ass. What i wouldn't do to that ass. I would destroy it. Just... just absolutely wreck that ass. Butt Witch would literally never trouble Reggie again because she'd be far too busy getting her anus savaged by my cock.

Brutal, brutal buttfucking. I swear.

I genuinely thought this pilot did "randumb" humour right. Not sure if unpopular opinion

The loli didn't have enough sexual things happen to her.

Yeah, like imagine if some tentacles spent like a second wriggling around under all that loose clothing.

Here's a change of pace Sup Forums
I'd fuck reggie