We need our movie to be kino

>We need our movie to be kino.
>I know just the guy.

>redditor autists need to fawn over some mediocre actor
>post

Some Director should pair him with a cougar one of these days. He's always stuck with young love interests but he loves cougars. The guy has only fucked Sandra Bullock and Eva Mendes for a decade.

Do you know where you are?

He's /ourguy/ you go die now.
>Check those digits
He's even Kek's chosen heathen.

Does he make kino or just pick kino?

more like
>We our movie to be kino, Heath Ledger is still dead and Daniel Day Lewis doesnt want to do it.
>Get the fuckin rollerdex

I have a feeling he just really knows how to pick his projects, like he has a sixth sense for which scripts are going to be kino.

He only commits to a film when there is already a team of proven kinographers attached to the project. He only agreed to do BR2049 when Roger Deakins was confirmed.

The kino chooses him.

>muh real human bean

based

More like
>we want the young suburban white male, secretly considers himself "smart but lazy", vaguely dissatisfied with life but can't point out exactly what is wrong, interested in many different things but can't really commit to one particular thing, makes grandiose plans about improving himself every night but abandons them the next day, father figure weak or absent, probably visits Sup Forums every day audience
>say no more

It doesn't take a "sixth sense," I think he just reads the scripts & looks up the director before he says "yes."

>Our movie have a shitload of pink neon
>I know just the guy
fixed that for you sempairino

>real human green bean

Then how come all the normie girls also love him?

who is holding the leash?

It's a symbiotic relationship, the kino chooses him and he chooses the kino

Because everyone loves him

reddit

Jake is a close second

Taylor hated him.

He drives.

He's a great actor who elevates any movie he's in, because he always delivers a fantastic performance, and is really charismatic. But he can still star in mediocre flicks, like The Nice Guys. Same thing happens with Bale.

Have Goose and Jake ever been in the same film?
If not, is the world ready for the amount of kino that kino would generate?

God

Any other meme actors the children of Sup Forums pretend are good in hopes of being Sup Forums users?

jews

>secretly

/OUR GUY/

>>we want the young suburban white male
Sup Forums isn't white anymore and hasn't been white for almost 5 years now

Moot
He was always there. He never left us.

>I know just the guy

Our Jimmy.

General Stewart?

>we need any movie to be made at all
>he's already signed on for the sequel sir