Spider-Man Miles Animated Movie Poster

>Graffiti
Get it? It's because he's black! And ghetto! Because apparently all black people spray paint walls! Thanks, Sony! I can't wait for Miles to tag his logo on building! I hope you make sure to put a rap song as his theme! He is black afterall!

Other urls found in this thread:

heroichollywood.com/first-posters-animated-spider-man/
variety.com/2017/film/news/amy-schumer-barbie-1202015233/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe it's Spider-Gwen.

>shitpost

It's because he's a virgin, get it?

Miles is lame

Nah if it was Miles there wouldn't be any blue. Just the red and black.

Blue means it's probably Peter.

you're not wrong

blunder of the century

Are you implying blacks don't ruin their cities with graffiti?

It's already confirmed that Sony is making the animated Miles movie and this is the poster. Why they didn't use his colors is beyond me...

is right its miles

heroichollywood.com/first-posters-animated-spider-man/

Bendis get off Sup Forums

because they want people to think of Pete.

A spiderman symbol in graffiti? HOW DARE THEY

#givetherightsback

Peter isn't black though

>complaining about stereotyping nigs

yep, i'm on Sup Forumsmblr

>Shitty Bendis OC is getting movies now

>Miles
Who cares?

At least this one looks somewhat nice.

looks like something a retarded 10-year-old with no experience would do.

Then leave

Nah. Kill yourself, pussy

It's Song Pictures. The same people that literally ruined and killed the Ghostbusters franchise just to push a shitty message. The same people that made a black Annie movie. The same people that bought Zoe Quinn's film rights. The same people that want to make a Barbie movie about a fat Barbie.

They are living off of PlayStation and just make whatever movie they want to. Which is now anything SJW or progressive.

Miles is getting a movie?

I hate niggers and agree with you. It's funny how every time they try to make an SJW super hero, they always end up resorting to stereotypes.

Come on, cuntposter, just copy paste shit if you want first reply.

Don't forget Venom and BlackCat&SilverSable who are a part of the Spider-Man Side Character universe (with no Spider-Man)

Venom movie will be a fun flick, I'm looking forward to it. Even better that theres no spider-man and that it's not connected to the MCU.

Go away, Pascal

Call me a shill if you want, but I think that could work.

This is a terrible, terrible idea. It's like making a Catwoman movie with no connection to Batman (oooops)

It's like going back in time 15 years. In the end Hollywood doesn't ever learn anything.

>no connection to Batman
Or Catwoman.

An animated movie.

>Spider-Paint: The Animated Movie

This poster is really weird from a marketing perspective, there's literally no brand recognition there. It's not using the classic symbol, the title 'Spider-Man' doesn't appear anywhere and even the classic colour scheme is barely present, worse Miles doesn't even use the classic colour scheme. How the hell is this supposed to promote their movie?

So like real inner-city graffiti?

It's got a spider in the front, and contains the colors red-blue. Judging from the marvel logo at the bottom, and knowing how contextually dependent studios are on superhero movies nowadays, any dumbass could deduce Spiderman from the poster. Now, the black behind the spider sprawl indicate a change in the formula, this isn't your grandfather's Spiderman. Further deduce from the apparent graffiti Spider mark, and the black background, and you know niggers are afoot; the nigga is behind this spiderman; the nigga is spiderman.

I know marvel is great with advertising, but don't play dumb, user.

I said 'from a marketing perspective' user. You know marketers. Who want their brand name plastered across every surface, and need twice as much Iron Man on the cover to try and sell more. This poster needs actual brain work to follow it, you said yourself 'further deduce' marketing don't want people to have to think about their product, they want people to instantly go "I must see it!"

Why?

I'm surprised they didn't do the Spider-Gwen movie first.

Shut the fuck up and grow the fuck up. You sound like a manic idiot cunt teenager.

Ow, the edge.

>The same people that bought Zoe Quinn's film rights.
What does that mean? Who the fuck is Zoe Quinn?

>animated inb4 3dpd

>The same people that bought Zoe Quinn's film rights.
You need to buy rights to make a biographical film?

Didn't you realize that it also looks like a basketball?

She was the Gamergate chick.

>we could have had something like Lego batman, a movie celebrating the character's legacy and his various wacky antics and adaptations troughout the century
>instead we get spider-nig doing nig stuff while the entire world cheers him on: the movie
if i could choose between stopping hitler or kill Bendis, id kill fuckin bendis

oh shit, we gettin gamergate the movie?

You're overplaying your hand again. How do you know they aren't mocking modern progressives by showing how racist they actually seem while trying to be so progressive.

Almost had one. Now it's not happening. The craze is overish. And no one cares about Zoe or Anita.

Good thing Sony spent so much money to Zoe's exclusive story!!! Money well spent!

Quinn wrote a book about how she "survived" the internet, Amy Pascal bought the rights to adapt said book

>A movie about black Onepunch man in street level marvel with none of the fun and interesting secondary characters
No thank you

This ain't getting in theaters, right?

All theaters.

That's such a fucking chump purchase, holy shit.

It's Sony Pictures. They aren't very smart. Just look at the emails.

You think Sony would know better.

Which is the only thing Miles has going for him.

Bendis, and that's about it.

variety.com/2017/film/news/amy-schumer-barbie-1202015233/

Maybe Barbie has some hope.

>And no one cares about Zoe or Anita.
The same amount of people that cared about Zoe and Anita during GamerGate care about them now.

Nobody cares about them int he mainstream. It's a single cell of the internet, Gamergate, that talks about them. GamerGate still complains about every little thing they do even though it effects them in no way whatsoever. It's like a fucking sickness.

and I say this, defending Zoe Quinn, even though I am acquainted with Zoe in real life and can confirm that she is one of the most psychotic, manipulative people you could ever meet on the face of this Earth. She is truly a despicable human being. But she in no way deserved the hate or threats she got for something as literally retarded as what GamerGate was started over.

I know this is probably just shitposting, but I also feel like it's kind of true. Miles is the last person who would do any kind of graffiti, and I can definitely see some moron tossing some black stereotypes into his character because they felt that he wasn't "black enough". I doubt it would be handled in a good way either, like Static Shock was.

Also that logo is fucking ugly, Jesus Christ.

Sounds like shit. Especially compared to her Netflix show.

>Miles Animated Movie
Nobody wants this. Did anybody want this? Nobody. Maybe Bendis. You know, Bendis? He might have wanted this. No real people wanted this. Why is this happening? It shouldn't be happening. Nobody wants this.

why are they using peter colors?

>Miles

Most black people I know who are into comics don't care about this guy,so who is this movie for?

That female chick who draws Miles's book wants it. Although I'm pretty sure she has a black shota fetish.

So you know it's a Spider-Man movie poster.

What do you guys think will be the animation style/quality?

I can't see Sony wasting too much effort and money on a clear cashgrab so I'm gonna guess cheap cel-shaded CG

>so who is this movie for?
Starts with "ess" and ends with "dubbyas".