You can’t win, Darth

You can’t win, Darth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmOPXhFensg
youtu.be/OlTM24QNUA0
youtube.com/watch?v=O1OGWamX0TI#t=3m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who’s darth

No, I've seen the movie. He most certainly does win. Kills tons of Jedi including kids. Killed billions by blowing up a planet. Kills his boss.

GOES TO JEDI HEAVEN.

Its a Chirstain anaolgy

He repented of his sins, therefore all his iniquities are erased.

Its like poetry.

Who else looking forward to the fan film?
youtube.com/watch?v=LmOPXhFensg

>If you strike me down, your son will turn into a virgin that sucks sloth titty milk

>pulls out an M1911 and shoots him point blank

Darth is a title.
Imagine if a warrior was fighting Sir Lancelot.
"You can't win, Sir." would be an acceptable taunt.

That was Anakin in Jedi heaven, not Darth

*Spins*

He dindu nuffin
it was always the Force acting through Anakin

All is as the Force wills it

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Plus when this was made, Darth was likely his actual name as opposed to a title, since it wasn't planned that far ahead yet. Sith were a thing (though not mentioned in the final edit of the film), but not the "Darth so-and-so" yet.

>GOES TO JEDI HEAVEN.
>Kills kids. Kills tons of Jedi including kids. Killed billions by blowing up a planet. Kills his boss.

>He most certainly does win.
I doubt he'd agree.

No doubt. Just an easy retcon to patch up.

George lucked out on that one. Darth being retconned as a title for Dark Lord of the Sith is perfectly fine

*stops the bullet with his Force sensitive mind*
*crushes your gun*
*Force chokes you*

Fuck you Obi-Wan, now I'm the master!

Lucas should do an editing of the old movies to look like that.

lol Lucas doesn't own the rights.

What is this gay shit?

>A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.
This is the epitome of fedora-tipping pasta. Kys

fuddy five wouldn't even go through his clothes

Pretty good until they showed Obi Wan's face

*it was a hologram*

that's a fast spin for being so old desu

Always a good trick.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

It's a good trick.

kek

Obi-Wan is full of 'em
youtu.be/OlTM24QNUA0

POETRY IN MOTION

It's a Kick-mas miracle!

>Cassius Clay and Muhammad Ali are different persons

>MY POWERS HAVE DOUBLED SINCE WE LAST MET KENOBI

lol

Throwing the fight was the most dickish thing Obi-won could do. He basically retires undefeated, taunting Anakin.

>undefeated

LaughingDooku.gif

>undefeated
Obi Wan is the best jedi of the entire saga, but dooku owned his ass... twice.

could Vader even do force flips?
he seems to have motorics on par C3PO in OT

You forgot how he guided his fall when Luke kicked him down the stairs in this fight.

i thought we were laughing at the obvious stunt man..play it slow-mo, p funny

Dooku is the Obi-Wan counter.

Don't forget the shots in the movies when you can see the Vader actor's eyes

DUDE CHROMATIC ABERRATION LMAO

>off-screen

Who kept all their extremities throughout their career?

I thought george had all the six movies somewhat typed out and only decided to film four onwards first for technical reasons? Were the names not specified?

>patented the same time as radio
>still in use in the wireless internet age
based

The script went under revision tons of times, they were making it up as they went along. Difference is that George is a better storyteller, if a bad director.

I would like to see Vader doing Vader things in live action during those 20 years of the Empire but I sure as fuck don't what to see it written by Disney.

He had ideas but nothing fixed in stone. He knew about the Sith, and I think he had envisioned most of the important visual aspects of 1, 2 and 3, like Coruscant, the Senate and Kashyyyk, and the Clone Wars too, and a general idea of the story (Anakin, Sheev, etc.), but the details I'm pretty sure he changed a lot over the years until he decided to film the first episodes.

>*stops the bullet with his Force sensitive mind*
right, those Jedi faggots barely deflect virgin beams that go 60mph, the chad .45 goes 600

Why would Vader one hand from below? And why does Obi run from that?

In TCW, he'd just slam you into the wall at high speed.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1OGWamX0TI#t=3m45s

No. He may have said that but he's notorious for lying or just mis-remembering star war's development in his head.

Star Wars 77 started out as one movie. There were a lot of permutations and ideas that didn't get used. But it was only ever one movie at the time.

He did however want to put episode IV in the title card and the executives wouldn't let him. But it wasn't part 4 of some long story he had conceived, it was just a callback to the title crawls of adventure serials. He wanted it to feel like you were dropping into a adventure that was in-progress instead of the beginning. Maybe because that's how he and most people experienced them. No one catches the first episode.

Who the fuck is this guy?

yes!
faster! more intense!

He was making a lot of it up as he went along and overstated the level of planning after the fact. Just listen to what Obi-Wan says about Anakin and Owen in the first movie - it's one thing to retcon Anakin becoming Vader later but Obi describes an origin for him that the prequels totally discarded. In the first movie, Anakin clearly grew into adulthood with Owen on Tatooine and only left as the Clone Wars were beginning. Then Episode I comes out, now Anakin leaves the planet before his balls drop and in Episode II he meets Owen for all of 10 minutes.

I wonder how long it took Vader to realize why Sheev name him that.

See you around, Padawan

Saul pls

Should I watch The Clone Wars? I never much looked into it because the artstyle doesnt click with me

If you're an absolutely diehard SW fan, then you might enjoy it.

Otherwise, avoid it like the plague. It's pretty shit.

I hate the art style and I like the original Clone Wars cartoon, mostly for nostalgia reasons because I was in the target age range when it first aired. I also remember seeing the Clone Wars pilot movie in theaters and thinking it was garbage, so it leaves a bad taste in my mouth every time. Some stories in it are interesting, though, and it gets surprisingly topical: there's an episode that's basically about raising the debt ceiling that's just Ahsoka and Padme going to and from the Senate and talking with lobbyists and Senators. That one is worth watching, just to see a better version of the 'See? The First Order and Resistance buy their ships from the same people!' thing.

>Obiwan vs. Vader was the worst lightsaber fight because it's like two old men fighting!

>If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
What did he actually, unironically mean by this
Is he talking about becoming a ghost? Because it doesn't seem like he can do much beyond giving Luke hints
Is he talking about his death motivating Luke? "I shall become more powerful" certainly doesn't sound like it
It's the one line in ANH that genuinely doesn't make any sense

*teleports behind you*
Heh, nothing personal, kid.

Jake Skywalker, also known as Bigger Luke.

we have no clue what force ghosts are actually capable of

Never noticed that actually. Any examples?

its so fuckin KINO how luke in last jedi does the same thing, allowing the good guys to escape

Force ghosts can do lightning attacks, though.

vader hates the high ground

>realizes he can't win against the highground
>says fuck it and removes the highground
what did george mean by this?

I always assumed it was just some destiny shit, like the dark side will consume him or whatever

I'm into the fourth season and still not a fan of the art style, but it's the last decent thing we're getting from Star Wars, and Ahsoka's orange butt has grown on me. The show creators don't totally shy away from sexuality. It's kind of refreshing.

How long did it take you to realize Vader didn't actually hit Obi Wan?

This is the gayest shit ever and completely contrary to each character.

pedo detected

you must be a fucking brainlet fishing for you's, but i'll answer this for you on the maybe 2% chance you're not. he meant the idea of himself would become more powerful of a motivating factor than vader could possibly imagine, and would compel luke to be the change in the galaxy necessary to face vader down eventually.

>idea
ghoste*
>vader
the emperor*
geez

Then HE isn't going to become stronger, Luke is.

fucken sick mate where'd you find this ya cunt?

Darth Vader was that character's actual name at the time that movie came out. That is why he calls him Darth, as a name: he is calling him by his first name.

He even specifically says that Anakin was killed by a jedi NAMED Darth Vader. Throughout ANH, Vader is referred to as Sir, My Lord; there were no spacey titles yet. For anyone.

he';s clearly taunting Vader, that isn't just a title, it's one that he betrayed the Jedi for.

Lightning attacks against inanimate objects that are imbued with the presence of sympathetic Jedi. Obi-Wan never so much as whispers in Luke's ear when he's dueling Vader because he would get BTFO when Vader sensed his presence.

no. darth vader was his name in anh; darth vader and anakin skywalker were also two different people in SW. it became a title when the prequels came out.

that scene always gets me hard

Lol was Darth meant to be his actual name at that point but they retconned it into a title?

They say his name was Anakin in the original trilogy so what else would Darth Vader be but a title? Why change your name just due to becoming a crazed demonic suit of armor?

>filename

Please post example of orange butt

how so, obi wan is old and on the defense as usual and vader is angry swinging mad with his robotic limbs

seems pretty accurate

ah I didn't realize Jake was around back then

Thank you

There's also Jaake, Jaaake, and Bigger Jake.