MOVIES OF 2019

It's never too early to ask. What will you be watching, Sup Forums?

>Ad Astra (January 11, 2019)
Directed by James Gray.

Astronaut Roy McBride embarks on a perilous journey across the solar system to find his father, Clifford McBride, who mysteriously disappeared 20 years prior, during a one-man voyage to Neptune in search of proof of extraterrestrial life.

>Brad Pitt as Roy McBride.
>Tommy Lee Jones as Clifford McBride.
>Jamie Kennedy as Peter Bello, mission control.
>Kimberly Elise as Lorraine Danvers, mission control.
>Ruth Negga.
>Donald Sutherland.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3bhnuf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Eli (January 11, 2019)
Directed by Ciaran Foy.

Eli is a young boy undergoing treatment for a rare disease at a secluded clinic, which soon becomes a haunted prison from which there's no escape.

>Charlie Shotwell as Eli.

Oh no. Not another "lets go to space to find someone - maybe there are aliens too - no there arent" movie.
Just fucking stop.

>What Men Want (January 11, 2019)
No Director Attached.

A female sports agent who has been constantly boxed out by her male colleagues gains the power to hear men's thoughts, and uses her gift to shift the paradigm to her advantage as she races to sign the NBA's next superstar.

>Taraji P. Henson.

>Jamie Kennedy
FUCKING HOW

a remake of what women want but gender swapped surprised it took this long

>What Men Want
certainly not that

>Hellboy (January 11, 2019)
Directed by Neil Marshall.

Hellboy confronts Nimue, the Blood Queen, a powerful sorcess seeking to unleash a deadly spell upon humanity.

>David Harbour as Hellboy.
>Milla Jovovich as Nimue, the Blood Queen.
>Sasha Lane as Alice Monaghan, a young woman with psychic abilities who bonds with Hellboy.
>Ian McShane as Professor Trevor Broom, Hellboy's adoptive father and director of the Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense.
>Daniel Dae Kim as Major Ben Daimio, the BPRD's gruff field commander.
>Penelope Mitchell as Ganeida, an elder witch determined to stop Nimue.
>Sophie Okonedo as Lady Hatton, the resident seer at the Osiris Club, an ancient order dedicated to uncovering supernatural mysteries.
>Alistair Petrie as Lord Adam Glaren, a high-ranking member at the Osiris Club.
>Brian Gleeson as the wizard Merlin.

>(January 11, 2019)
Fuck, Hellboy reboot isn't going well, then.

>Glass (January 18, 2019)
Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

Superhuman vigilante David Dunn pursues dangerous schizophrenic Kevin Wendell Crumb and his monstrous alter-ego, "The Beast", in a series of escalating encounters, while the shadowy presence of Dunn's old enemy Elijah Price emerges as an orchestrator who holds secrets critical to both men.

>Bruce Willis as David Dunn.
>James McAvoy as Kevin Wendell Crumb / The Beast.
>Samuel L. Jackson as Elijah Price / Mister Glass.
>Anya Taylor-Joy as Casey Cooke, the sole survivor of The Beast's rampage.
>Spencer Treat Clark as Joseph Dunn, David's teenage son.
>Charlayne Woodward as Mrs. Price, Elijah's mother.
>Sarah Paulson.

Would watch once Mel gets billing

Gender and race swapped.

>The Nightingale (January 25, 2019)
Directed by Michelle MacLaren.

In France, sisters Vienne and Isabelle are torn apart by the outbreak of World War II. While Vienne's house is seized by German forces, forcing her to do the unspeakable to ensure the safety of her daughter, Isabelle suffers a painful betrayal that drives her to join the Resistance and brave the war to be reunited with her family.

giv ayy gf

>Brian Gleeson as the wizard Merlin
Communication magic can only mean one thing...

I hate this shit so much

>january release

oof it's fucked lol

>Silver & Black (February 8, 2019)
Directed by Gina Prince-Bythewood.

International mercenary Silver Sable is recruited by the United States government to locate professional thief Felicia Hardy, also known as "Black Cat", who has stolen classified data about a secret government experiment. The pair are soon forced into working together against a mysterious enemy connected to both of their past and who covets the stolen information for himself.

>it's actually happening

>Flarsky (February 8, 2019)
Directed by Jonathan Levine.

Unemployed journalist Fred Flarsky, battered by his own misfortune and self-destructive ways, decides to pursue his ex-babysitter and childhood crush Alex Freedman, who now happens to be one a wealthy and successful businesswoman and one of the most powerful and unattainable women on Earth.

>Seth Rogen as Fred Flarsky.
>Charlize Theron as Alexandra "Alex" Freedman.
>Alexander Skarsgard.
>O'Shea Jackson Jr.
>Andy Serkis.
>Randall Park.

HOYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

>Isn't It Romantic (February 14, 2019)
Directed by Todd Strauss Schulson.

Cynical architect Natalie realizes that her life has become a Hollywood romantic comedy, giving her a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to woo Blake, the object of her affections, only to learn that fate might have different plans for her.

>Rebel Wilson as Natalie.
>Liam Hemsworth as Blake, one of Natalie's clients for whom she harbors feelings.
>Adam Devine as Josh, Natalie's best friend who harbors feelings for her.
>Betty Gilpin as Whitney, Natalie's assistant, confidant and friend.
>Priyanka Chopra as Isabella, a successful "yoga ambassador" and Natalie's latest client.

>what do NBA superstars want out of their contract and sponsorship deals? As a woman, I could never understand, but now that I can understand their thoughts I can become the best sports agent ever

It still hurts how we'll never get Del Toro's Hellboy 3.

>Gambit (February 14, 2019)
Directed by Gore Verbinski.

Remy LeBeau, a mutant thief able to charge objects with explosive kinetic energy, becomes involved in a perilous heist that puts him on the crossfire between two rival crime syndicates vying for control of New Orleans.

>Channing Tatum as Remy LeBeau / Gambit.
>Lizzy Caplan as Belladonna Bordeaux, Remy's estranged lover and the heiress of one of New Orleans' biggest crime syndicates.

>he hid the twist on the poster
Brilliance. Split was the first Shyamalan film in years I enjoyed, and I'm down for this.

>Instant Family (February 15, 2019)
Directed by Sean Anders.

A couple longing for children decides to adopt three troublemaking orphans who have been rejected by numerous foster homes, and who become determined to make their new parents' live a living hell.

>Mark Wahlberg.
>Rose Byrne.

>Gambit

that movie has been on development hell for eons, top kek never going to happen

Same. He's been returning to form since The Visit. That movie was like watching a corpse steadily come back to life.

>The Rhythm Section (February 22, 2019)
Directed by Reed Morano.

Following her parents' death in a plane accident, Stephanie Patrick discovers that they were involved in an international conspiracy and infiltrates a dangerous underworld of spies and assassins to uncover the truth behind their deaths.

>Blake Lively as Stephanie Patrick.
>Jude Law.
>Raza Jeffrey.

>James Gray
yeah I'll check it out

>The Force (March 1, 2019)
Directed by James Mangold.

Sergeant Denny Malone, a corrupt detective in the NYPD’s most elite crime-fighting unit, is forced to choose between his family, his partners and his life.

This sounds like a YA novel plot.

FUCKING VILLENEUVE DUNE WHEN

>Chaos Walking (March 1, 2019)
Directed by Doug Liman.

In the future, humanity has relocated to a faraway planet known as "New World", where a virus has wiped out humanity's female population, and caused the surviving males to develop a global telepathic link known as "The Noise". Rebellious teenager Todd Hewitt soon discovers a patch of silence that leads him to Viola Eade, a mysterious young woman who appears to be the last female alive. The pair then goes on the run as they become targets of sinister forces spearheaded by the megalomaniac Mayor David Prentiss.

>Tom Holland as Todd Hewitt.
>Daisy Ridley as Viola Eade.
>Mads Mikkelsen as Mayor David Prentiss.
>Nick Jonas as David Prentiss Jr., Mayor Prentiss's dutiful son.
>Demián Bichir as Ben Moore, Todd's surrogate father.
>Kurt Sutter as Cillian Boyd, Todd's surrogate father.
>David Oyelowo as Aaron, a militant figure in New World who becomes determined to capture Viola.
>Cynthia Erivo as Hildy, the leader of a peaceful secret settlement in New World that is forced to take a stand against Mayor Prentiss.
>Óscar Jaenada as Wilf, an opportunistic drifter who crosses Todd and Viola's path.

>don't keep up with movies
>don't know anything about split
>just download it because I see rarbg news on it
>fucking A movie that goes into overdrive at the end, sending me to heaven with its Bruce Willis cameo scene
I dont think I've ever been so down for a movie before

>jew gets aryan goddess

i thought this meme died in the 90s

>inb4 disney makes them change the title

>Captain Marvel (March 8, 2019).
Directed by Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck.

In the 1990's, United States Air Force Captain Carol Danvers develops superpowers after being exposed to alien technology and must use her newfound abilities to defend humanity after Earth is caught in the crossfire of a war between two rival alien races, the warmongering Kree and the shapeshifting Skrulls.

>Brie Larson as Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel.
>Jude Law as Mar-Vell, a renegade Kree warrior who becomes Carol's mentor.
>Ben Mendehlson as Yon-Rogg, a bloodthirsty Kree military official.
>DeWanda Wise as Monica Rambeau, Carol's best friend and fellow soldier.
>Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Will the YA dystopia meme ever die?

I'd been hoping for a follow up to Unbreakable for seventeen years when I turned on Split. The second Unbreakable's music faded in at the end I got physically excited.

>Social Terror ((March 15, 2019)
Directed by Jordan Peele.

A young man uncovers the twisted undercurrent behind everyday social interactions.

daisy ridley
last fe-male alive
just kill me now

It's on its last legs, I feel.
Once the next YA novel fad hits, it'll be gone for good. YA fiction is still riding on Hunger Games's coattails.

>BLACK mirror

>Godzilla: King of Monsters (March 22, 2019)
Directed by Michael Dougherty.

The mighty Godzilla rises once again to defend humanity from a new slew of monsters - Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, King Ghidorah - leaving humanity's very existence hanging in the balance.

>Kyle Chandler as Dr. Mark Russell, a scientist who accidentally uncovers the existence of ancient monsters.
>Vera Farmiga as Dr. Emma Russell, Mark's wife and partner.
>Millie Bobby Brown as Madison Russell, Mark and Emma's teenage daughter.
>Ken Watanabe as Dr. Ishiro Serizawa, a member of the secret organization Monarch.
>Sally Hawkins as Dr. Vivienne Graham, a member of the secret organization Monarch.
>Bradley Whitford as Dr. Robert Stanton, a member of the secret organization Monarch.
>O'Shea Jackson Jr.
>Zhang Ziyi.
>Thomas Middleditch.
>Charles Dance.

Based Mads might salvage it depending on the direction he takes his megalomania.

someone post the homosexual holocaust one with brad pitt, always cracks me up, i honestly thought that shit was real until I finally googled it a few threads later

fucking kikes

>Dumbo (March 29, 2019)
Directed by Tim Burton.

Former circus star Holt Farrier finds his life turned upside down when he returns from the war and is enlisted by circus owner Max Medici to care for a newborn elephant whose oversized ears make him a laughing stock in an already struggling circus. But when Holt's children Ian and Olivia discover that Dumbo can fly, inescrupulous entrepreneur V.A. Vandemere and exotic aerialist Colette Marchant swoop in to make Dumbo a star.

>Colin Farrell as Holt Farrier.
>Finley Hobbins as Ian Farrier.
>Nico Parker as Olivia Farrier.
>Eva Green as Colette Marchant.
>Danny DeVito as Max Medici.
>Michael Keaton as V.A. Vandemere.
>Alan Arkin as J. Griffin Remington, a Wall Street tycoon associated with Vandemere.
>Joseph Gatt as Neils Skelling, Vandemere's enforcer.
>DeObia Oparei as Rongo, a circus strongman who befriends the Farriers and Dumbo.

Let me guess: handshakes are secretly racist.
>directed by Not Gareth Edwards
There's hope.

>Colin Farrell
Dropped.
Almost didn't even read that retarded fucking plot synopsis.

The Outsider, Starring Jared Leto

>An epic ultra-violence set in post-WWII Japan and centered on an American former G.I. who joins the Yakuza

Directed by Martin Zandvliet
Produced by Quentin Tarantino.

Release 2018

Holy shit

>Shazam (April 5, 2019).
Directed by David F. Sandberg.

Young orphan Billy Batson is bestowed the powers of the gods by a powerful wizard and chosen to protect the Earth as his champion, the mighty Shazam.

>Asher Angel as Billy Batson.
>Zachary Levi as Shazam.
>Jack Dylan Grazer as Freddy Freeman, Billy's best friend from the foster house.
>Grace Fulton as Mary Bromfield, Billy's friend and fellow orphan.
>Ian Chen as Eugene Choi, Billy's friend and fellow orphan.
>Jovan Armand as Pedro Peña, Billy's friend and fellow orphan.
>Faith Herman as Darla Dudley, Billy's friend and fellow orphan.
>Cooper Andrews as Victor Vasquez, the kindly owner of the shelter where Billy and his friends live.
>David J. McNeil as Anton Bryer, an arrogant businessman who despises Billy and his friends.
>Mark Strong as Dr. Thaddeus Sivana, a mad scientist determined to use magic to reshape the world.

>not a direct adaptation of Lovecraft's Outsider

So how are they going to explain why Carol has been absent since the 90s even when the earth is invaded by aliens again multiple times?

>The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle (April 12, 2019)
Directed by Stephen Gaghan.

Dr. John Dolittle, a peculiar physician capable of communicating with animals, embarks on a dangerous voyage to rescue one of his patients.

>Robert Downey Jr. as Dr. John Dolittle.
>Harry Collett as Tommy Stubbins, a young boy who becomes Dr. Dolittle's assistant.
>Jim Broadbent as Luke, a wanted hermit who joins Dr. Dolittle and Harry on their voyage.

KINO

menstrual cramps you bigot

well it makes sense for the nba sense thats who cares about it the most but for some reason its making me think of Juwana Man and how I wish that had a remake

>an actual adaptation of Doctor Dolittle
Please God, let it be true.

this is out in february on netflix, might be kino

>Pet Sematary (April 19, 2019)
Directed by Kevin Kolsch & Dennis Widmeyer.

A fractured family moves into a country house in Maine, where they uncover a pet cemitery resting atop an ancient burial ground with the power to restore those buried therein back to life. However, it soon becomes clear that those that are revived are so as vessels of a dark presence.

I'm gonna laugh at all the "MUH WHITEWASHING" that's going to happen when this comes out.

>on netflix
Damn, we were so close.

If the Ramones song isn't on the soundtrack then it's a no for me dawg

>original movie
>he learns to understand and becomes a better person in the end
>remake
>she makes men learn how wrong they are

Oh Christ this'll happen, too. Never fucking mind that Murphy Dolittle had nothing to do with the books at all.
Might as well have called Superman Returns Mary Poppins 2, sine they can both fly.

>Avengers 4 (May 3, 2019)
Directed by Joe & Anthony Russo.

The final battle between the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy against the Mad Titan Thanos, with the fate of the universe hanging on the balance.

>Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America.
>Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man.
>Chris Hemsworth as Thor.
>Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner / Hulk.
>Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow.
>Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton / Hawkeye.
>Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch.
>Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson / Falcon.
>Sebastian Stan as James "Bucky" Barnes / Winter Soldier.
>Don Cheadle as James Rhodes / War Machine.
>Paul Bettany as Vision.
>Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man.
>Evangeline Lily as Hope Van Dyne / Wasp.
>Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man.
>Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa / Black Panther.
>Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange / Doctor Strange.
>Brie Larson as Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel.
>Chris Pratt as Peter Quill / Star-Lord
>Zoe Saldana as Gamora.
>Dave Bautista as Drax.
>Bradley Cooper as Rocket.
>Vin Diesel as Groot.
>Pom Klementieff as Mantis.
>Karen Gillian as Nebula.
>Tom Hiddleston as Loki.
>Josh Brolin as Thanos.

netflix released quite some kino in 2017. don't kill the movie before it's out

>don't kill the movie before it's out
No need. Netflix already has.

There is no way this will be good without Spider-Man

This will be the black version of They Live. Bet on it.

>The Rosie Project (May 10, 2019)
Directed by Ben Taylor.

Uptight, straight-laced genetics professor Don Tillman creates a questionnaire to assess the suitability of potential female partners. Among them is liberated, free-spirited bartender Rosie, who doesn't fit any of Tillman's criteria, but ends up becoming an integral part of his life.

..But who asked for these..?

>Detective Pikachu (May 10, 2018)
Directed by Rob Letterman.

Introvert inventor Tim Goodman joins forces sassy reporter Lucy Andrews and a sarcastic talking Pikachu who fancies himself a great detective to find his father, a famous Pokemon researcher who has been kidnapped by sinister forces.

>Justice Smith as Tim Goodman.
>Kathryn Newton as Lucy Andrews.
>Ryan Reynolds as Detective Pikachu.

Here's the inevitable and doomed attempt of a franchise star to broaden their career before time runs out. It's going to fail, as usual.

ay dios

>Men In Black (May 17, 2019)
No Director Attached.

Two mismatched recruits for the Men In Black become humanity's last hope for survival against alien criminals trying to assemble an ancient doomsday device.

The execs

wtf man

>The Sound of Life (December 25, 2019)
Directed by Steven Spielberg.

During World War II, Noah, a closeted homosexual Jewish musician, is sent to the Auschwitz concentration camp for challenging the Nazi party, and dedicates himself to protecting a young prisoner, Sira, while also reconnecting with his childhood friend Hugo, now a Nazi soldier also struggling with his homosexuality. As the Holocaust looms, Noah decides to write a final piece to leave as his legacy.

>Leonardo DiCaprio as Noah.
>Alexander Skarsgard as Hugo.
>Lupita N'yongo as Sira.
>Daniel Day-Lewis as Hiram, Noah's abusive father.
>Meryl Streep as Ana, Noah's absent mother.
>Cate Blanchett as Monica, Noah's suffering sister.
>Eddie Redmayne as Herschel, Noah's awkward assistant.
>Chiwetel Ejiofor as Leroy, Sira's husband.
>Tilda Swinton as Adolf Hitler.

>John Wick: Chapter 3 (July 27, 2019)
Directed by Chad Stahelski.

Retired hitman John Wick is now a wanted man, and the only way to end the manhunt against him is to challenge the shadowy council that controls assassins across the globe.

>Keannu Reeves as John Wick.
>Ian McShane as Winston, Wick's former friend and owner of the Continental, a secret hotel for international asassins.
>Laurence Fishburne as the Bowery King, an old associate of Wick and a powerful crime lord.

I hope never.

I did.

no Tom Hanks so I know it's bait.

>Minecraft (May 24, 2019)
Directed by Rob McElhenney.

A man becomes trapped in a parallel universe that he must shape from scratch in order to escape.

>Steve Carrell.

This is a joke.

>Aladdin (May 24, 2019)
Directed by Guy Ritchie.

In the distant kingdom of Agrabah, street urchin Aladdin retrieves a magic lamp and enlists the mighty Genie therein to help him win the love of the beautiful Princess Jasmine, only to find himself on a perilous mission to protect the lamp's power from the malevolent sorcerer Jafar.

>Mena Massoud as Aladdin.
>Naomi Scott as Princess Jasmine.
>Marwan Kenzari as Jafar.
>Will Smith as the Genie.
>Navid Negabhan as The Sultan, Jasmine's father.
>Numan Acar as Hakim, Jafar's enforcer and the commander of the Royal Guard.
>Nasim Pedrad as Dalia, Jasmine's ditzy best friend.
>Billy Magnussen as Prince Anders, Aladdin's rival for Jasmine's affections.

>closeted homosexual Jewish musician
>Auschwitz
Damn, that's a lot of oscar bait buzz words.

Also I thought DDL was quitting movies?

stop trolling OP
not even Hollywood is that fucking stupid.

RIGHT??

If true this is Leo's role of a lifetime easiest Oscar bait imaginable

Solid bait

>Guy Ritchie
>all black? cast
is this real or bait?

>Charlie's Angels (June 9, 2019)
Directed by Elizabeth Banks.

Three woman with speciall skills are assembled by a mysterious benefactor known as "Charlie" for a dangerous mission.

Nobody will pay to see that many live action arabs onscreen.

Is this bait?

Delicious Nay.

Dave Chapelle covered this already
dailymotion.com/video/x3bhnuf

Haven't seen this post in years.