Begun, the Damage Control Wars have

Begun, the Damage Control Wars have.

braaaaaaap

>le 50% face

>cumulative 120 vs cumulative 140
TLJ is still 20 points better than AOTC.

Why is the average rating 8.1 but it's 90% fresh

90% of critics gave it positive review.

>critic score down from 92 to 90
>audience score down to 50
kek

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

PPFFPFPFFTTTTTTTTTT

Disney shekels.

When is TLJ gonna hit its destined true rating of 49%? That's what it deserves.

What?

You're a moron.

do people really not understand how RT works?

I like how audience rating never, ever mattered on this site until TLJ got a 90% in the tomatometer

Soon, user. Soon.

>Disney paid and/or threatened the critics to give TLJ a good review, therefore it must be good! The viewers are never right.

Lol this is pathetic

Good job proving OP right.

>Check the audience reviews
>For every 4-5 star review, there's literally three or more reviews with a two star rating or even lower
>Somehow it's still 50%
Why is it still 50%? It looks like more than half the people who bothered to review this movie hated it.

I doubt you went through 160k reviews, you probably just hit a patch with a higher ratio of negative reviews. It'd be statistically impossible for them to be evenly distributed all the way though.

Audience rating never matters when its high. Of course most of the people going to see a movie are going to like it. They saw the trailer they knew what they were in for. Its when the audience score is very low that you know the movie has a problem.

Just look at the BvS audience score, which Sup Forums absolutely made a big deal out of. Then look at the box office on Justice League. There is going to be significant drop in the box office receipts for both Solo and Ep IX.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""critics""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Alright now this is just retarded. AotC was a fucking abortion

fucking idiot

and so is TLJ

I loved TLJ and don't see any problem with this. RotS was far and away the best of the prequels. TLJ, RotJ, and RotS are all in my 'good tier' of SW movies.

>It was the RUSSIANS!
>It was the ALT-RIGHT!
>It was the RACISTS!
>It was WHITE MEN!
>It was MISOGYNISTS!
>It was ANGRY NERDS!
>It was TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>It was PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGE!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was REDDIT!
>It was WEEABOOS!
>It was PREQUEL DEFENDERS!
>It was BOOMERS!
>It was MILLENNIALS!
>It was DISNEY HATERS!
>It was REY HATERS!
>It was ROSE HATERS!
>It was HOLDO HATERS!
>It was the HOLIDAY SEASON!
>"People hated Empire back then, too!"
>"Dividing the fanbase was intentional!"
>"It did something DIFFERENT!!!"
>"I love how it subverted expectations!"
>"It made me rethink my views on life!"
>"It emphasized muh diversity/inclusiveness/feminist quota!"
>"It was an 'intellectual' film!"
>"It made some people uncomfortable. GOOD!"
>"It was expected to not make much money anyway!"
>"lulz it's just a movie turn your brain off!"
This is the most damage controlled Star Wars movie I've seen since any of the Prequels. The Disney shills are in desperation mode, and it's hilarious what lengths they'll go to. I haven't seen this much shilling since Hillary's failed campaign.
No amount of self-reassurance will EVER "fix" this movie. It was a complete abomination, and the defenders know that deep down in their hearts.
Disney's nuWars was made to pander to SJWs, and it is this very pandering that will ultimately destroy the franchise at some point in the near future. Deal with it.

I reviewed the first 20 pages. Ironically enough, despite journalists claiming the ratings are rigged, the low rating reviews are more articulate, detailed, and analytical, able to express exactly why they negatively criticized this movie. It's usually 4 or more paragraphs, and there's no way bots can forge these types of reviews.

The fivesStar reviews are honestly more like they're artificial. Many of them are generic 3-5 sentences, expressing how they "loved it" or it was "visually appealing." The ones that are actually longer than that take a moment to insult the rest of the SW fan base or simply out of spite to ensure it doesn't go lower. Which is odd.

One review snippet, page three from Elizabeth C: "So all in all I really should be giving this movie a 4 and a 1/2, but I'm giving it a 5 to combat all the prejudiced 1 star-ers. lol."

Exactly, low rating reviews usually have more criticism to write out, rather than the vague, and generic messages from high rating reviews.