How does it feel to be wrong all the time, Sup Forums?

How does it feel to be wrong all the time, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14774426
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

coming from pol and how they are always right, it amazes me how wrong tv is most of the time

its the trick, just do the opposite of what Sup Forums says

What's his name again?

i never believed he rumors.

Me neither. Mostly because it would have been too obvious. No man who was ACTUALLY molesting children would make it so obvious with all the hugs and caresses on photography

What's his name again?

please explain this to me, what s the new info about Dan "insideher" schneider

>the rumors of Dan being hung are true

He's my role model

Our guy

There are so many washed up and has been Nick stars that could have came out for the METOO spotlight to rat on Dan but didn't. Dan is an innocent guy who wants to make kids happy that just has no self awareness and we are all too cynical to believe.

we´ll get you next time you fat fuck

>everyone in hollywood is a massive pervert/paedophile except for dan schneider
what a fucking twist

This is honestly the one thing about hollywood I can't believe.
But is right, surely someone would have mentioned it.

DAD vs NAN

Who wins?

strawpoll.me/14774426

the guy on the right has two lolis so he wins

Oooooooh, shit. The optics here are NOT good.

You're not good... in fact, you're a very naughty boy. Let me get that cock in my hand. Force it down my throat

What happened?

My headcanon is that Dan is completely oblivious to any abuse that goes on, but that he inadvertently sets up a lot of it because he's just too pure to even consider the idea of some bigshot producer hurting the actresses he probably considers "his" girls, as if they're his daughters

Those pictures of Dan with girls who look like they're on the verge of tears aren't upset with Dan, they're upset because Dan is leaving, reminding them they have an important meeting with Mr. Shekelstein, as he waves with a big smile on his face

he looks like a geniune fun guy on the set

The fucking balls on this guy

Dan tried to assassinate Ariana but the suicide vest went off too early. you don't go up against Dan and risk your life.

You have to go back

Reported faggot

Ariana would be the least likely to rat on Dan considering she's successful, usually the people who come out are has beens who are starved for attention

>pol
>tv

Dan would go after his top girl to keep the rest in line.