Han S. Olo Movie

Hans Olo : The Movie

Will it suck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e6-eId8rgyc
bastila-bae.tumblr.com/post/166154671980/so-are-we-going-to-talk-about-the-fact-that-its
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will be garbage like all the recent movies

Why is he wearing the exact same clothes?

Please no

Say it isn't so

Look closer matey

>80% of the movie had to be completely reshot
>multiple writers and directors have walked on out its production including several feuding with Kasdan over the tone of the film being serious vs comedic (including fucking fart jokes)
>acting coach needed to be flied out to the studio from overseas because the two lead actors needed the fucking coaching
>zero trailers showing anything despite the film being slatted to come out in 5 to 6 months
What do you think, retard?

its just his head photoshopped on the same pic

>He's been rocking the same shit for 30 years
He must smell horrible, no wonder the princess called him scruffy-looking

40% of the footage in the theatrical release of Star Wars (not "a new hope") was not in the George Lucas' cut before other editors tore into his steaming shitstack

Why do people care about Han Solo? Guy was a fucking loser.

*flown out

Why would people do this,
just go on the internet and post bait?

They should've made this movie before TFA so new fans could know who this random old guy was before his son killed him off.

Lucas was the one who fired the original editor for fucking things up, the fuck are you trying to blame Lucas for his first editor's incompetence?

Its going to be the worst Star Wars yet and it will cause even the normiest of the normies to grow tired of Disney Wars

>the two lead actors needed the fucking coaching
Emilia Clarke btfo

>Bat Mitzvah
Is that like a Bar Mitzva but with acid?

digits confirm

That's the worst actress from the GOT series right?

I certainly hope so.
Han was always a dudebro faggot character.
I hope disney completely destroys his legacy.

No, seriously. He was always shown in the worst possible light. The cheapest transport guy at a bar with bad credit who owed money to people all over the galaxy, who abandons the rebels and at just the right moment flies in with no risk to himself and saves the day.

Thank you

who wants a sneak preview of the Solo music?

youtube.com/watch?v=e6-eId8rgyc

because he was one of the only characters not totally brainwashed by the radical rebel ideology

>Star wars movie stars needed to have a coach flown out to the studio

The main actor picked up by Spielberg is a literal who so its not surprising but the other has really no excuse.

And when we see him 30 years later he was smuggling man-eating monsters, clearly not having improved his life.

Emilia Clarke has been shit since you showed up in game of thrones.

>including fucking fart jokes
is there a source on that?

What kills me is everyone on planet earth already has a frame of reference for what a young Han Solo looks like, and the actor they picked looks nothing like him

Yes

An official Star Wars book has Poe farting during a wedding so everyone including the bride and groom join in.

in a fight, which one of them would shoot first? XD

s-source

It´s a Bar Mitzva, but for women

bastila-bae.tumblr.com/post/166154671980/so-are-we-going-to-talk-about-the-fact-that-its

Screenshots.

Both at the same time

This, besides...
>Rejecting Ansel Elgort
Fuck Disney

What's more retarded is what they didn't even considered that another guy who is literally looks like Ford and even played younger him in another movie.

here's the images

LOL

>not casting Taron Egerton
>wearing the same jacket for 20 fucking years

It's the only way the character willl be recognized as Han Solo; the actor looks nothing like Harrison Ford.

Considering it's been a constantly changing mess of rewrites and changing writers/directors, I'd say it will suck. It also seems to be the Star Wars most intensely micro-managed by Kathleen Kennedy which doesn't bode well. Generally speaking, the more hands-on she is with a project, the more it sucks. If she just handles behind the scenes bureaucracy, it can turn out okay, the more creative control she has, the more problems there are.

Also, the first director and entire first script were entirely scrapped because it was turning out like a slapstick comedy and the flavor was entirely wrong for Star Wars.

I don't have a lot of faith in it being very good.

In my opinion of the Disney content
TFA 7/10
Rogue One 6/10
TLJ 3/10 (officially the worst star wars movie)

From what I can tell, it seems that the more JJ is in charge of the project/creative control/bureaucracy the better it turns out and the more Kathleen Kennedy has a hands in things the more shitty it becomes. Just because a person is a super bureaucrat who knows the ins-and-outs of negotiating contracts and pinching pennys DOES NOT MEAN they should be allowed any creative control. A bureaucrat will write by committee and focus groups and do a study on what plot elements appease various demographics, they cannot craft a story any better than a machine, they cannot even craft an outline or give good suggestions.

I heard a rumor Kathleen Kennedy is being given the boot as the head of Lucasfilm Disney to replaced by JJ and I hope it's true. JJ is no master, he's no George Lucas even BUT he can craft a decent story and direct competently assuming a bureaucrat isn't tyrannically dictating what should be done.

>Ehrenreich can't even do a roguish grin
Jesus Christ

Who is the author? They need to burn for this shit.

I've had the same battered leather coat for 12+ years. I own at least 5 more.... same with boots. I like the battered boots that show age and tell a story more.

It's not that unusual in adulthood.

imagine Sup Forums in the star wars universe lmao

>shia labeouf sets up installation "the empire will not divide us"
>soyboy rebels
>r2d2 becomes pepe

You just know all of Hans backstory will be shown in this movie.
>meeting Chewbacca and his life debt
>Winning the falcon from lando
>Kessel run
>Probably has some hilarious accidental hijinks at jabba's palace which gives Han his debt
>Boba fett cameo
>Chin scar explanation
All in the space of three days
>What a week huh chewie?

Savage, that's a low fucking bar, mate.

So the person on the right is supposed to be like 10-15 yrs younger? And yet look at his hairline xD

What's the matter kid, you never had a 3 day period that sets out the entire rest of your life?

R2D2 is a prime Pepe

Hah Soos has two powerful blasters, but Nan Ollo has the better core body. he could give kylo ren a run for his money. if Nan could rush at Hah, he could win, but Hah has his blaster already unholstered, which makes him more prepared. also nan ollo has a stick up his ass, which might impair his movement.

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying

Really?!
Why are you incels so obsessed with actors' hairlines?

>People like this character
HAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT FUCKING NERDS
OSCAR ISAAC FANBOYS ARE PATHETIC

Still not as bad as Wendig's awful TFA prequel novels.

Poe 'BRAAAAAAAP' Dameron

Reddit

The "Star Wars was saved in editing" meme is really spreading now, when I've always known it as "the first edit of Star Wars was a disaster" (because that's the truth)

You can't edit terrible footage into a brilliant movie

I tried to read Aftermath and it was boring, poorly written schlock. I can't even remember a single character or planet's name.

Never said, only that the first editor literally was fired for fucking up and that was Lucas' call, and clearly the right one given what his replacement managed to salvage and turned ANH into what it is today.

>Implying editing isn't one of the core components of filmmaking
>Implying any good movie can also be poorly edited
>Implying there's anything special about Star Wars' editing being better in later cuts than earlier cuts
There were around a dozen cuts of Dunkirk before the final one, this is common practice. Jesus Christ read a book, Reddit

I would rather suck a friend's dick than sit through a movie I'll hate.

>"The tie-fighter herkily jerkly wobbled"
Dude couldn't keep his present and past tenses consistent either.

>Bestselling
How many copies did it sell, 1000?

Holy fucking shit I cannot believe this is real

This passes as printed literature in the 21st CENTURY

People try to spin that into "the footage Lucas shot was trash and the movie is only good because of god tier editing", which is impossible

DEEP METEORIC TOOT: A PUDDING WARS STORY

The best part of Wendig's literal meltdown was him crying about how he had never before had so many negative reviews on a book he's written. Ignoring the full fucking stop here that he was a literal unknown writer/author before somehow impossibly getting commissioned by Del Rey to write the Aftermath books and no one knowing of his previous works period.

Han Solo has autism so he likes to dress the same every day.

>young Solo has less hair than old Solo

HAHAHAHAHAHA

would that it twixt so simple

BRAP posters have gone TOO FAR

>There were around a dozen cuts of Dunkirk before the final one
I agree, but your point will be better received if you use a good film as an example next time

thanks jj for the heads up
goodluck with the future endeavor i hope you will be holding

fuck that manfaced roasty and her nigger sidekick

Same reason Lando was wearing them at the end of Empire.

Yes its a well known fact Wendig is a nu-male beta neckbeard far left ultra faggot. I have no issue with gay characters in Star Wars but acting like he invented the wheel is retarded considering JJM already had a lesbian Imperial officer before him in Disney canon and EU/Legends had lesbian Mandalorians as well. Also biggest kicker is his gay characters have no literary reason to exist in the novels, they add nothing to the direct or overarching story at all.

top tier analysis you could have a career in this kid

>Implying I would be wrong if I cited an MCU film

Holy fuck it's coming out in May? What were they thinking?

I feel like it will be great just through the sheer will of the universe to make everyone wrong, I don't know why but I'm expecting a masterpiece.

That people would like The Last Jedi enough to want to see another new Star Wars movie six months later

this will be easier to post in the future

>Will it suck?

Of course it will, I mean.. just look at him

But women are the economic driving force, they probably like that sort of thing. It'll make money but it won't be memorable

I probably should have posted that in the first place, that's a good compilation. gods work, user

this image provided me with more entertainment than every single one of the 3 most recent star wars films. i'm not kidding. and this is the second time i've seen it but this time i just spent a moment looking at it and thought "HAH SOOZ.... NAN OLLO..." and it really clicked for me.

"this character loves semen and penises and being penetrated in his asshole by hutts, telling you his gay has literally only the benefit of letting you know this information vicariously. what do you mean my book isn't child friendly? ugh fucking bigots"
what happened to the world?

this is the shit for they destoryed old canon?

also fuck everyone han solo's adventures trilogy was GOAT

this man is like 90% soy. there is absolutely no character in his face whatsoever.

what was with that? has lucas/kirshner ever said?

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN. Holy Jesus, take me now. The world is too corrupt to continue living.

I expect it to be Empire Strikes Back!: Age of Ultron