Was it really that bad?

Was it really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/01/05/logan-paul-actually-gained-subscribers-amidst-suicide-forest-video-controversy-7205812/
twitter.com/wetheunicorns/status/949297972986163200
youtube.com/watch?v=igt9ae_nl0I
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This guy's a fucking imbecile. His audience is mostly children and he puts up a video of a dead body

>we need to shelter the children
literally none of them cared, they're still watching

>yfw you realize this was a caclulated stunt so he could stop making Vlogs everyday and just chill with his millions without having to actually put out content.

Pretty shitty but smart

Not really. Logan Paul is based.

>Le 4D chess meme

No, not really. People are just crybabies.

#logang4life

Hey reddit

I mean it's not his job to entertain your kids so maybe monitor what they watch more. Also it was blurred I doubt a kid would be able to put it together that he was hanging unless they are watching bad shit already.

I saw the video he took down, he showed a guy hanging from a tree, a recent suicide. His feet were probably 2 feet off the ground, his body had turned a different color

And that youtube kid and his white friends thought it was hilarious, they circled him and made a bunch of jokes

It was extremely bad for a lot of reasons. The part that shocks me the most is that the video got something like 6million views and was being promoted by youtube before anyone even noticed how fucked up it was. After his apology vid I can honestly believe he regrets what he did, doesn't mean he should get off scott free or that he isn't heavily retarded for ever thinking it was a good idea. Dude filmed a dead body for clicks, the fuck is wrong with you brain at that point?

No, only redditors and soccer moms give a shit
>metro.co.uk/2018/01/05/logan-paul-actually-gained-subscribers-amidst-suicide-forest-video-controversy-7205812/

>After his apology vid I can honestly believe he regrets
>After his apology
>I can honestly say he regrets

>After HIS apology
>I can honestly say

My man... just kill yourself
Like the guy that fag found in the forest

I just dab it on the haters logan paul is a cool person.

Fuck Logan Paul in general, but of all the things to get outraged about in terms of him people chose this?

>having respect for people that commit suicide
nope

>All apologies are sincere.
Get a load of this guy.

>finds a dead body in a forest
>manages to make the video all about him and how it's "youtube history" because he's the first person to post a dead body to youtube
>includes a "don't forget to like comment subscribe" at the end

Making jokes about a dead body as a coping mechanism doesn't bother me, but he's so lacking in self awareness it's painful

I think that the reaction was overblown, but in all honesty showing a dead body on a youtube video is just fucking retarded.

Not really just a bunch of contrived outrage from redditors and people that want to be mad.

>people here actually like this guy
Explains why this board is such trash desu.

The fuck is with your post fag?

No one cares, Mrs. Lovejoy.

The tv show COPS showed people hanging in a few episodes, it wasnt a big deal then

>it's his fault children saw a dead body

People are not responsible for your children. You are a poor parent if you think they are

>dumb Chad virtue signals over a dead Jap
>dumb lefties virtue signal over dumb Chad's reaction to dead Jap

I fucking hate normies.

Sup Forums unironically wants to save this

twitter.com/wetheunicorns/status/949297972986163200

Literally did nothing wrong

>smart
Not in the least. He has to keep topping himself to maintain popularity.

Find a niche then stay there. That is the smart thing to do. This moron keeps pushing shit and he will get burned hard eventually.

Literally couldn't give less of a shit

>includes a "don't forget to like comment subscribe" at the end
based

>This guy's a fucking imbecile.

No he's not. He and his brother know exactly what they're doing. They're TMZ but in human form.

Honestly I've watched a few of his videos since I heard of this and the dead body one offended me the least.

It was distasteful but way too much overreaction.

People who commit suicide deserve no respect by being dead. They all burn in hell the same.

Hes the new Andy Kaufman just admit it

COPS was a show about cops doing their job as cops. This edgy retard youtuber went out searching for epic lulz, then made a spectacle of it for maximum views.

You should, I mean don't you want kick that guy in the teeth?

>Man commits suicide in court live
>becomes a meme
>Man films a dead man
>das bad people shouldn't see that :(

Just look at him.

Look at him and tell me he isn't a stupid prick

i dont really like the word 'problematic' but goddam logan paul is such an annoying shit, just running around yelling being obnoxious

Reminder that this guy fucked Chloe Bennet.

youtube.com/watch?v=igt9ae_nl0I
FUCK LOGAN PAUL AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Was there relationship real? Or was it one of those phony Hollywood things like Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn?

No. Not really. That place is well known as a location for Japs to commit suicide. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Is that normal behavior for you guys? Going around being obnoxious faggots?
I ask because many whites seem to be defending that dumb justin bieber looking idiot

that seems less exploitative to me. if you're following cops around with cameras eventually you'll run into some dead bodies. this douche is just trying to draw attention to himself

Can someone redpill me on this guy? I only started hearing his name last month and then this happened. Why do people hate him outside of this video?

me on the left

Most of the reaction is people who never watch him and don't like him because popular. Just like pewds

There is a certain demographic that engages in that style of behaviour but they are by no means the majority

>FUCK LOGAN PAUL AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Yeah.. seriously

People are defending him because the outrage against the video is retarded and has attracted a lot of media attention. Most people here don't know or care who he is and how he acts outside of that

He should have went full edge lord and ignored it

What race are you?

White

It's clear that he's a sociopath.
Jake Paul strikes me as a guy who knows he's an asshole and doesn't care.
Logan legitimately has no idea that he does bad shit.

The only people that care are YouTubers who hate YouTube and want to bitch about YouTube

>Hm, maybe I shouldn't upload this video?
>NAH I'M LOGAN PAUL HAHA #YOLO

Really... I would've never guessed

The oversensitive reaction to that suicide forest video is the reason why the mainstream media will ALWAYS prevail.

Because they can easily get away with exploiting the dead.

The girl in the video says "we just saw a dead person" with the hugest fucking grin on her face
they're all sociopaths

The thing that really fucking bothers me about this is his lack of respect for the dead. Can he not pull off that fucking green alien hat for a fucking SECOND in such a situation? I get it you're playing this stupid youtube persona, but even if I suspend my hatred for "youtubers" and everything they represent for the sake of argument here, that is still so fucking inconsiderate it's surreal.

timestamp?

Not television or film

a dead gook? sounds like a cause for celebration desu

>if you're thinking about committing suicide, don't do it
>suicide is not the answer
>your family and friends are here for you

"oh yeah my parents do care about me! Guess that's all my problems solved!"

What interests me is that this will literally be forgotten within at most a couple of weeks because no one truly gives a shit about it and all that’s gonna happen is more people are gonna join the #logang. Seems a case of virgin vs Chad where the Chad gets off scot free while the virgin would have his channel destroyed by this.

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
10:35

How can ex-humans be victims?

The only good that came out of this was pewdiepie roasting that fag's ass BIG time.

And the worst thing, those who responded negatively to this is likely gonna end up regretting it one way or another.

American trash should stay the fuck out of Japan.

Literally this dude in every single way

get out gramps

Why? They raked in a ton of views or their shitty videos. So did Logan. Everybody wins.

If exterminating the white people will mean Logan Paul brand of popularity and humor dies with it, then I'm willing to let this world burn.

We're unironically pro-Chad now. Reddit has the monopoly on le nerdy sensitive numale soyboy who's special because i like star wars and have depression xD and anti-social personality (even though i do nothing but post on social media all day). Kindly return to your site if based Chads bother you. Jake nor Logan have ever done anything wrong. You're just jealous.

Assuming his main revenue source was YouTube ads, he’s pretty fucked now. If he didn’t invest properly (highly likely considering his age) he needs a fall back source of income and considering his only marketable skill is his celebrity (which is fucked without constant YouTube content) it seems like he is genna run out of cash quick.

this. no reason to hate your genetic superiors.

No. Just murrican soccer moms getting their panties in a twist because they love internet drama.
To his credit, he seems to act exactly as retarded in the wild as these pewdypees seem to act in their own room in front of a camera.

Because now they can't poke fun of the dead anymore, wish death on someone, or make videos about anything that relates to someone passing/dead without looking like a hypocrite.

This. He constantly swears in his videos too and is a massive fucking public nuiscance, probably breaking a few laws in every video in different countries.. and sells t shirts and hoodies from 50 to 100 dollars.

Parents fucking fault.

>we're

Are the reddittors actually still mad about this? It's been like three days. Do they have anything else going on in their lives?

holy kek someone tweet this to him

>we're

Obsessed

they are nutters with no filter

i think to me kts the fact they had unedited footage of a dead hanging body.. thats someone youd see on liveleak or something. They watched it back probably laughing then blurred it a bit to show his kid audience..

Problem? We're as in the core and indigenous population of Sup Forums or Sup Forums. I guess if you're a reddit tourist you're probably not part of that 'we're'.